Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

carlos_the_turtl

21 Jan 2016, 19:31

Hey 7bit I don't suppose you know where my round 5 leftovers order is in the shipping queue

rominronin

21 Jan 2016, 20:49

7bit, Can you please help me understand something which is not at all clear:

IF i have an order (eg. #20101) which has BOTH HONEYB and HONEY (that's round 6 AND round 5 in the SAME order), will you send order #20101 when the HONEYB arrives? Is this your default behaviour?

I have a mixed order (HONEYB and HONEY items), but I want my HONEY items NOW, and then I will wait for the HONEYB. 'what do I do?

Ich habe eine gemischte bestellung, mit HONEYB und HONEY. Ich will aber die HONEY teile früher bekommen. Was muss ich dann tun?

Halvar

21 Jan 2016, 21:45

The naming of the

HONEYB

kit command was a stroke of genius by 7bit... I don't know how often this already had to be explained twice because it's maximally perplexing.

"With this kit you order the omission of one shipment. The price of the kit is -7 €. Conditions apply."

Ail

21 Jan 2016, 23:21

7bit wrote:
Ail wrote: So if I decide to order some round 5 leftovers and I have a paid round 6 order already waiting for production/shipment, I can submit a new order in the same format that will ship separately or will 7bot assume I want them to ship together? Sorry for the confusion. I am surprised I made it through the entire order process initially without screwing it up somehow. :lol:
With the bot, you can only screw yourself, never the bot!
:evilgeek:

However, the default behavior is to ship what is available, as soon as I can.

If you want to prevent any shipments until Round 6 is ready, order the HONEYB kit:
HONEYB

You can remove the HONEYB kit at any time by ordering 0 items of the HONEYB kit:
HONEYB 0

Refunds
Some people have asked, when refunds will be made.

If you paid in EUR, I will send refunds about next week.

If you paid in USD, refunds will be sent once mashby has the first $10,000 together, so SP can be pleased and is happily run the production. This could happen in a few days if everybody pays!
:cool:
Understood, thank you!

mecano

21 Jan 2016, 23:58

Arghh too™ with in and outs HONEYB 0 and tracking I'm now 4,13 euros out!

When is the R6 leftover order deadline if any?
I mean I'd like to browse a little more and maybe add to my R6 order but don't want to delay the R5 shipping again and issuing wire transfers by bits (hehe) sounds weird.

So, can these 4,13 euros account on my R6 order and let my R5 ship as all is paid for it?

rominronin

22 Jan 2016, 07:26

So let me ask this: I have a mixed order (honeyb and honey), I've been invoiced and have already paid.

BUT I want my HONEY items now, and my HONEYB items later (when they are ready). How do I separate my order?

Halvar

22 Jan 2016, 08:56

You have to do nothing, seriously.
7bit wrote: However, the default behavior is to ship what is available, as soon as I can.

7bit

22 Jan 2016, 09:47

mecano wrote: Arghh too™ with in and outs HONEYB 0 and tracking I'm now 4,13 euros out!

When is the R6 leftover order deadline if any?
I mean I'd like to browse a little more and maybe add to my R6 order but don't want to delay the R5 shipping again and issuing wire transfers by bits (hehe) sounds weird.

So, can these 4,13 euros account on my R6 order and let my R5 ship as all is paid for it?
There is no deadline for the leftovers. When they are sold you can't order them anymore, so better wait to for too long!
:o

Wodan
ISO Advocate

22 Jan 2016, 09:49

What's the recommended SA row profile for a planck ?

1-2-3-3 or 2-3-4-3 ?

Help !

PS: I figured out the DSA row profile all by myself ! :geek:

7bit

22 Jan 2016, 09:55

It depends what you have in those rows.

Example:
row 2: Tab QWERTYUIOP BackSpace
row 3: Caps ASDFGHJKL Return
row 4: Shift ZXCVBNM Shift Fn
row 3: Alt Super Control Space Control Super Alt

mecano

22 Jan 2016, 16:27

I'm going 2/3/4/3 for my Planck mainly because I was able to test it, the 4 to 3 step feels a little weird though. Currently using 2/3/3/3. Two last rows are a little flat though. But 1/2/3/3 or even 3/3/4/1(reversed) could make sense, the last being if you want to raise even more the elbows. Sorry looks like I'm not helping much here :)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

22 Jan 2016, 16:43

Thanks both of you, great input, greatly appreciated. Those are some good points ... R4 U1 Return key seems impossible to find. I'll just stick with my cherry/DSA mix for now.

DeskNDL82

22 Jan 2016, 17:34

Hello 7bits

Did you check your inbox???

Hanni

22 Jan 2016, 19:31

Hey,

I made a payment the 01/15, no confirmation yet.

Are you late to confirm ? Is there a problem ?

I dont want my invoice to get cancelled.

mecano

23 Jan 2016, 00:30

Wodan wrote: Thanks both of you, great input, greatly appreciated. Those are some good points ... R4 U1 Return key seems impossible to find. I'll just stick with my cherry/DSA mix for now.
You can put a FUNK key (HONEYB/FUNCTION/BLUE) here!
Or a left triangle (HONEYB/CURSYM/BLUE).
I put my enter at ctl+j so luckily I do not have this problem.

Still waiting for the 7bot to get back to me, looks like he is pretty busy today :)

mecano

23 Jan 2016, 00:48

rominronin wrote: So let me ask this: I have a mixed order (honeyb and honey), I've been invoiced and have already paid.

BUT I want my HONEY items now, and my HONEYB items later (when they are ready). How do I separate my order?
Halvar wrote: You have to do nothing, seriously.
7bit wrote: However, the default behavior is to ship what is available, as soon as I can.
Wrong, you have to send HONEYB 0 to the bot otherwise the R5 order will only ship with the R6/R5a when it will be ready.
Also do you expect 7bit to pay double shipment when you only pay once? It doesn't make sense.

After HONEYB 0, you should have these lines in the 7bot email :
|Shipping costs | | | | 7.00
|Shipping costs R6 | | | | 7.00

ReleaseCandidate

23 Jan 2016, 08:43

mecano wrote:
rominronin wrote: So let me ask this: I have a mixed order (honeyb and honey), I've been invoiced and have already paid.

Wrong, you have to send HONEYB 0 to the bot otherwise the R5 order will only ship with the R6/R5a when it will be ready.
You only have to send 'HONEYB 0' if you had sent 'HONEYB' before. 'HONEYB 0' is the default.

'HONEYB' is a special item to order.

nocturalowl

23 Jan 2016, 11:46

Yay, my order have been shipped. :D
Thx 7bit

Time to buy round 6 leftover

rominronin

23 Jan 2016, 13:59

Confusion much?

I mean seriously what do I have to do? It seems no one is quite sure...

7bit?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 Jan 2016, 14:22

Your Round5 items will ship individually UNLESS you added the HONEYB kit to your order.

Check your order for a line that just says HONEYB. If that's not part of your order, Round5 will be shipped first and Round6 will be shipped later - at additional shipping costs !

Usually you will also have two lines of shipping costs. 7bit has been adding those additiona lines to all orders recently. Apart from that, everything here takes time. It's largely a one man show and I don't think we're paying 7bit enough to put him in a rush.

tofagerl

23 Jan 2016, 16:48

Here's the best advice you'll ever get: Read the wiki, send your order, and never read this thread :)

Muirium
µ

23 Jan 2016, 17:46

Absolutely!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 Jan 2016, 18:43

Pffff boooooring

mSSM

24 Jan 2016, 00:02

tofagerl wrote: Here's the best advice you'll ever get: Read the wiki, send your order, and never read this thread :)
Read the wiki, send your order, never read this thread, forget your order, be super happy and surprised two years later. :D

tofagerl

24 Jan 2016, 09:17

Bonus!

mecano

24 Jan 2016, 11:14

ReleaseCandidate wrote:
mecano wrote:
You only have to send 'HONEYB 0' if you had sent 'HONEYB' before. 'HONEYB 0' is the default.

'HONEYB' is a special item to order.
HONEYB 0 was not the default here, maybe because of the way I did build my order in several passes?

Bot is not responding for two days :/

7bit

24 Jan 2016, 21:23

No order contains the HONEYB kit (which is not a real kit, but signals the bot to wait with packing and shipping until the HONEYB-kits (those which contain real key caps) are ready.

If your order does not ship, there might be several reasons:
- the bot has no time to pack and ship everything at once
- the bot finds out, you have no name in your address, or the post code is missing, or no address at all
- the bot has no information that you paid (mashby, are you still there?)
- the bot found out you add stuff to your order and waits until it seems your order is now stable
- the bot hates you
:o

7bit

24 Jan 2016, 21:25

Kits of the week:
HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/RED
Price: $55

HONEYB/TKLBASE/RED
Price: $79

HONEYB/ALPHA/RED
Price: $59

HONEYB/ALPHAINT/RED
Price: $36

HONEYB/ISO/RED
Price: $16

HONEYB/UK/RED
Price: $9

HONEYB/MODBASE/RED
Price: $12

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/RED
Price: $29

HONEYB/MODSYM100/RED
Price: $9

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA/RED
Price: $14

HONEYB/CURSYM/RED
Price: $12

HONEYB/NUMPAD/RED
Price: $39

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/RED
Price: $35

HONEYB/FUNCTION3/RED
Price: $29

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/RED
Price: $19

HONEYB/WEBWIT150R2/RED
Price: $7

HONEYB/SPACE625/RED
Price: $6

HONEYB/SPACE700/RED
Price: $7

:oops:

--wiki--> HONEYB - Round 6 Leftovers! <--wiki-- (in production)
--wiki--> HONEY. - Round 5 Leftovers! <--wiki-- (in stock)

mashby

26 Jan 2016, 01:55

The following payments have been received for this group buy: flagslaws, yang daddy, architones, hoinox11, peiji1981, jswill, ipreferpie, Wet, priyadi, Gray Jian.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

kenshinjeff

26 Jan 2016, 07:05

Quick question, how can I tell if an order has been shipped?

Return to “Group buys”