Deskthority 5th Anniversary

Halvar

23 Feb 2016, 15:31

Mu, send me your blacklist! ;)

Muirium
µ

23 Feb 2016, 16:05

Done. Do Not Ship to that Scottish guy, or the duck!

webwit
Wild Duck

24 Feb 2016, 23:39

I have received, thanks matt3o!

The first shipping battle damage, despite the excellent bubble wrapping. :shock: Luckily there was a spare mug.

If any club member reads this late and isn't served yet by one of the other proxies, send me a PM for your free sticker.
cups_stickers.jpg
cups_stickers.jpg (409.44 KiB) Viewed 6233 times

scottc

24 Feb 2016, 23:57

Oh dear, the poor mug. :( It looks like it'll superglue right back on, though.

webwit
Wild Duck

25 Feb 2016, 00:10

It wasn't a clean break I'm afraid, there were some tiny fragments too.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

25 Feb 2016, 00:10

glad I put two mugs in the box...

meow a cat

27 Feb 2016, 00:18

I have the stickers on hand, anyone US or Canada feel free to hit me up with your address.

The mug is beautiful Matteo, thank you! I'll be enjoying all of my coffee and matcha in it from now on. :mrgreen:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

28 Feb 2016, 09:27

kbdfr wrote:
kbdfr wrote: Image Image Image Image Image
Anything new? I'm still available to ship to Eastern Europe (and also other European countries if needed).
Of course I don't know for sure because although I was repeatedly listed as a proxy nothing ever happened,
but apparently my help was not needed after all.
Spoiler:
I seem to be in rather bad company, I know :lol: :lol: :lol:

matt3o
-[°_°]-

28 Feb 2016, 09:49

Dear kbdfr, your help is very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your availability and be assured it didn't pass unseen. I thought there was a higher request for the little stickers but apparently the main proxies are already struggling to give them away so we probably don't need more help on that. In the mean time --as a club member-- I'm shipping some stickers to you anyway.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

28 Feb 2016, 09:57

Swift answer.
Obviously the club manager never sleeps :lol:

Muirium
µ

28 Feb 2016, 13:49

Forum fact check: not every DT Club member is a forum regular. Many of them, maybe most, don't even know this is happening. That's life, on the Internet: not everyone is always here.

We can send an announcement via PM to the whole Club Members group. Naturally, we shouldn't overuse that bulk mailing feature but this is the kind of thing everyone should know about.

Compgeke

28 Feb 2016, 19:05

That's what I was thinking. I assume not everyone scrolls down this far, especially if they aren't interested in the off topic stuff. A single bulk PM saying "Yo get your stickers" would probably spread the word better than a thread.

photekq
Cherry Picker

28 Feb 2016, 19:18

matt3o wrote: the main proxies are already struggling to give them away so we probably don't need more help on that.
I definitely want a sticker. I'm just waiting for flabbergast or Muirium to post here about them :mrgreen:

Halvar

29 Feb 2016, 12:28

The stickers that were claimed from me have gone out today.

Still open for grabs!
Last edited by Halvar on 29 Feb 2016, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

HzFaq

29 Feb 2016, 12:33

photekq wrote:
matt3o wrote: the main proxies are already struggling to give them away so we probably don't need more help on that.
I definitely want a sticker. I'm just waiting for flabbergast or Muirium to post here about them :mrgreen:
Same, I think I'll be getting one from Mu with my NeXt which is why I've not claimed one yet.

meow a cat

29 Feb 2016, 12:37

I have 23 stickers, my girlfriends kid creased one. :x They're safely stowed away now.

I have a big essay due Tuesday, so the 3 stickers that have been claimed from me so far will be going out Wednesday.

meow a cat

29 Feb 2016, 14:09

Another claimed, 19 left for Canada/USA.

andrewjoy

29 Feb 2016, 14:15

Got my mug, its a little small but its very good quality

meow a cat

06 Mar 2016, 19:29

A little later than expected, but all of my requested stickers were sent out today. :)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

06 Mar 2016, 20:35

thanks meow!

quochung1989
Vintage Cherry Collector

11 Mar 2016, 11:39

I got gift today. Thanks Halvar :)

copter
Last Man Standing

15 Mar 2016, 19:09

Meanwhile I have been working too hard and not really following this discussion, but anyway I PM'd Halvar..

Compgeke

15 Mar 2016, 19:43

Got mine as well nicely taped to a piece of cardboard to prevent it being bent. Thanks matt3o and meow a cat!

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

15 Mar 2016, 19:46

Just got my sticker, looks very nice as well as having the additional feature of being a mirror.

Thanks Meow a cat! :mrgreen:

meow a cat

16 Mar 2016, 01:38

No problem guys, happy to be of help. :)

I have one more sticker claimed, 18 left.

I'll mail the next batch out once I get a few more requests. :mrgreen:

copter
Last Man Standing

20 Mar 2016, 21:46

Got the sticker, thanks to matt3o and Halvar. Next problem is where to stick it. Where have others put it? :)

meow a cat

20 Mar 2016, 22:48

copter wrote: Got the sticker, thanks to matt3o and Halvar. Next problem is where to stick it. Where have others put it? :)
I haven't quite decided what to do with mine. I'm thinking of either putting it on the plate of my 1800 build, so you can see it beneath the caps, or else on my nice computer case behind the window.

Return to “Deskthority talk”