[Cancelled] VorTex RACE 75% - EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION

ripster

24 Dec 2011, 16:09

75% of the box is black.

25% is white.

In other words your box is reverse racism.

attarian

24 Dec 2011, 17:10

ripster wrote:75% of the box is black.

25% is white.

In other words your box is reverse racism.
I mean i don't understand about "american-africans". but nevermind.

ripster

24 Dec 2011, 17:48

African-american according to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (58.48 KiB) Viewed 6080 times

In my neighborhood they call themselves something different.

RiGS

24 Dec 2011, 21:00

Pby

25 Dec 2011, 05:09

1x MX blue
1x White keycaps
shipping to the UK please

Oh and Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Pby on 02 Jan 2012, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

tachyon

26 Dec 2011, 16:21

1x MX Browns
1x White Keycaps

Shipped to Greece.

Thank you!

attarian

26 Dec 2011, 16:51

if i can give an advice to you (sixty), it would be less expensive for non german customers to ask taiwan to directly use DHL to send them their keyboard. ( as it cost the same from taiwan to europe )

sixty
Gasbag Guru

26 Dec 2011, 20:58

attarian wrote:if i can give an advice to you (sixty), it would be less expensive for non german customers to ask taiwan to directly use DHL to send them their keyboard. ( as it cost the same from taiwan to europe )
Sadly this is not possible. VorTex can not deal with direct shipments to customers and this way people would have to pay VAT individually. The prices I am offering already includes all VAT charges. So there is no risk for customers, unlike when ordering individually.

attarian

27 Dec 2011, 04:40

sixty wrote:
attarian wrote:if i can give an advice to you (sixty), it would be less expensive for non german customers to ask taiwan to directly use DHL to send them their keyboard. ( as it cost the same from taiwan to europe )
Sadly this is not possible. VorTex can not deal with direct shipments to customers and this way people would have to pay VAT individually. The prices I am offering already includes all VAT charges. So there is no risk for customers, unlike when ordering individually.
The smaller the package is, the less likely end customers would have to pay VAT. Shipped using Hong Kong dhl woudl at most cost 100 euros for : "Keyboard + shipping to the whole europe".

sixty
Gasbag Guru

27 Dec 2011, 06:43

attarian wrote: The smaller the package is, the less likely end customers would have to pay VAT. Shipped using Hong Kong dhl woudl at most cost 100 euros for : "Keyboard + shipping to the whole europe".
This rule does not really apply in Germany, customs will pretty much "bust" things completely on random. Parcel size, gift option or anything else has absolutely no effect, sadly.

Either way, this is not possible. I can only offer the distributed shipping from Germany, as drop shipping is not an option.

attarian

27 Dec 2011, 07:36

I'm not talking about germany but about other countries such as spain, greece and the UK ( as mentionned before).

king of dreams

27 Dec 2011, 13:26

attarian wrote:I'm not talking about germany but about other countries such as spain, greece and the UK ( as mentionned before).
Vortex with not deal with end users. The only way for them to deal with you is for you to buy in bulk, which is exactly what sixty is doing.

attarian

27 Dec 2011, 15:02

king of dreams wrote:
attarian wrote:I'm not talking about germany but about other countries such as spain, greece and the UK ( as mentionned before).
Vortex with not deal with end users. The only way for them to deal with you is for you to buy in bulk, which is exactly what sixty is doing.
I'm not necessary talking about vortex. You can still buy them from Chinese distributor and it's still cheaper.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

27 Dec 2011, 17:56

I will not change the way this is setup at the risk of users paying VAT, just so that some people might save 3 or 4 Euros in the end. If people were to order separately, it would not be much of a group buy anymore and everyone could just be ordering on their own.

The prices right now are calculated based on the distribution price and roughly include VAT and import fees, shipping from Taiwan to Europe plus a little buffer to handle fuckups (which will happen looking at the Poker MO). If anyone wishes to instead order from eBay at their own risk of paying VAT and/or import fees, they are free to do so, just as with the Poker previously.

All that aside, we have a deal with Vortex to carry out their distribution here in Europe and I will not dishonor it by going through a third party supplier.

richie

28 Dec 2011, 09:00

Oh forgot to ask is there a keypad numbers layer on this?

miffe

29 Dec 2011, 05:10

1 x MX Brown
Sweden

awak3

29 Dec 2011, 17:39

1 x MX Red to Germany

phistoh

29 Dec 2011, 17:40

1* MX Red to Germany please. :)

/edit: Haha. The poster above me with the same order at the same time. What are the odds? :D

awak3

29 Dec 2011, 21:43

Iam no expert at probability calculus but i think they are pretty near by zero. :D

Sencha

31 Dec 2011, 10:22

Sorry if I missed it but is there any news on the "Pure"? :geek:

prava

31 Dec 2011, 19:44

1 x MX Brown
1 x White keycaps

Spain

kaen

01 Jan 2012, 09:48

1 x MX Black
1 x Additional set of White Keycaps
Shipping to UK

sixty
Gasbag Guru

01 Jan 2012, 16:41

Closing this order on Wednesday. If you still wish to change your order, inform your friends, perform the dark ritual on me, please do all of that before then.

richie

01 Jan 2012, 17:26

Just wondering when you will be taking payments too?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

02 Jan 2012, 11:41

Probably around Friday.

richie

02 Jan 2012, 11:46

and is there an option on back light colours like the French group buy?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

02 Jan 2012, 11:50

As far as I was informed we can only offer the green ones. I will however ask again to make sure.

king of dreams

02 Jan 2012, 20:34

sixty wrote:As far as I was informed we can only offer the green ones. I will however ask again to make sure.
If you can get the different LED colours, I would like to change my order to:

1 x Blue LEDs w/ brown switches
1 x White keycap set

If not then as per my first post.

Thanks for arranging this all, Sixty.

mushabelly

02 Jan 2012, 23:13

Green is better for sight ;)

t!ng
Awake Sheep

02 Jan 2012, 23:19

yeah you are right considering the natural response of our eye :)

http://home.arcor.de/d.mietke/techno/te ... hkurve.gif

but blue looks better on white keycaps imo

Return to “Group buys”