Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

19 Sep 2016, 19:23

You can give her/him the FR kit and already have an Easter present to wait for!
:evilgeek:

mecano

19 Sep 2016, 19:36

I thought about that, but better take all caps at once or end with an unicorn: no thanks.
And he'll be typing on stems in the meantime? No seriously, and it's even not my money.
This bot and it manners sometimes reminds me of Spofforth in the Mockingbird novel.

phinix

19 Sep 2016, 19:36

So where is this going with phase 2?
Does SP keeps this on hold because they didn't get money?
If so, why money hasn't been sent to them?
Sorry if this has been explained before, I didn't go back hundreds of pages to look for it;)

7bit

19 Sep 2016, 20:16

mecano wrote: I thought about that, but better take all caps at once or end with an unicorn: no thanks.
And he'll be typing on stems in the meantime? No seriously, and it's even not my money.
This bot and it manners sometimes reminds me of Spofforth in the Mockingbird novel.
You should have a new invoice that shows all kits unlocked, so you can command the bot to remove them.
;-)

7bit

19 Sep 2016, 20:18

phinix wrote: So where is this going with phase 2?
Sorry if this has been explained before, I didn't go back hundreds of pages to look for it;)
I wait now for mashby's update. He promissed to day. If not I will get the invoice from SP what he reported to me and the rest he has to refund, so people can pay to someone else.

monkeyplusplus

19 Sep 2016, 20:56

God I want to build that hyper7 cadet board. So. Much.

lolpes

19 Sep 2016, 21:07

monkeyplusplus wrote: God I want to build that hyper7 cadet board. So. Much.
Regarding this, how are the plans for plates and case comming along @7bit?

mecano

19 Sep 2016, 21:49

7bit wrote:
mecano wrote: I thought about that, but better take all caps at once or end with an unicorn: no thanks.
You should have a new invoice that shows all kits unlocked, so you can command the bot to remove them.
;-)
Thanks ;)

meanderingthalweg

20 Sep 2016, 00:19

Hey 7bit, I'm also having an issue with a locked order. Please check your messages for details. Thanks

rominronin

20 Sep 2016, 08:56

Hey 7bit,
I got an email from the bot on Saturday, but I never sent a WASSUP, why?

Has something changed with the status?

7bit

20 Sep 2016, 09:44

Subscribe to Messdrop and never notice the bot to spam again.
:evilgeek:

First half is finsihed, hope they ship soon.
:roll:

Also: There was a 15% summer sellout rebate ending yesterday. But you might still slip in ...
:cool:

profanu429

22 Sep 2016, 17:05

I've been all paid up since May and have received invoices to that effect until this morning when I received one saying I owe another $74.97? I'm confused, I haven't added anything since the beginning of May and that got paid and reported by Mashby a while ago.

phinix

22 Sep 2016, 17:39

7bit wrote:
phinix wrote: So where is this going with phase 2?
I wait now for mashby's update. He promissed to day. If not I will get the invoice from SP what he reported to me and the rest he has to refund, so people can pay to someone else.
Did mashby reply like he promised?

7bit

22 Sep 2016, 17:43

Yes, finally.
:-)

mecano

22 Sep 2016, 19:49

…and?

mecano

22 Sep 2016, 21:58

Are they shipping yet? :mrgreen:

zslane

22 Sep 2016, 23:41

If they actually got shipped out this week, then 7bit should have phase 1 caps by early Oct. It will take him a couple of months to sort, pack, and ship everyone's orders. If all goes smoothly, we should have our phase 1 keycaps by Christmas.

However, bear in mind that nothing ever goes smoothly...

mecano

22 Sep 2016, 23:50

I was jocking actually, trying to get a status for phase 2 after 7bit responded to phinix.

WASD_Greg

23 Sep 2016, 01:06

Hi, I am completely new to all this, both DT and group buys. So I have to ask some potentially “stupid” questions.

I understand that the discount for the R5/R6 leftovers ended on the 19th. However, there is still a bunch of stuff listed on the wiki leftover page for R6. Is this stuff still available for ordering?

Also, I understand that R6 is in production right now. Can you give a rough ETA as to when it would ship? (by that I mean to the members of the GB, not from the factory)

Thank you.

Parjánya

23 Sep 2016, 01:19

Most things on the R5/6 leftovers are still for ordering, but the only way to be sure is to make an order by messaging 7bot and checking what it answers you, by email.

As for deadlines... 7bot sent me this at the end of my invoice:

Code: Select all

Round 6

Phase 1                     Phase 2

finished!               in production until
         ships in last week             end of 2016-11
            of September

HONEYB/*/SPH                HONEYB/*/WHITE
            HONEYB/*/BLUE               HONEYB/*/GREY
            HONEYB/*/CADET              HONEYB/*/RED
            HONEYB/*/VIOLETT            HONEYB/*/BLACK
            HONEYB/*/CREAM
The ones to the left will be shipped hopefully this month to 7bit, and how long it takes for him to send us everything... I don't know. But some hope it will be in our hands by Christmas. It's a good thought to cling to : o ).

WASD_Greg

23 Sep 2016, 01:30

Thank you for the quick reply Parjánya. That gives me some idea what to expect. I might just try and place an order.

zslane

23 Sep 2016, 02:38

The upside to ordering now is that you don't have to wait very long for your keycaps (compared to those of us who began ordering over a year ago). The downside is that very little is still available.

HorrorStorm

23 Sep 2016, 05:00

Can anyone with ErgoDox kit from R5/R6 that they're willing to sell please pm me? There's no left overs :(

I'm willing to pay a premium for Violet Ergodox Base.

7bit

23 Sep 2016, 09:43

Please everybody pay their orders, so SP can continue production of the phase 2 key caps!!!

Griffy

23 Sep 2016, 12:12

The bot is still nagging about paying even tho its payed a long time ago. Im guessing this is normal but just want to make sure.

And also:
Almost a kilo of caps woho:
==============================================================
Your order will be shipped uninsured, without tracking,
in 1 pack, at a weight of 872g.

phinix

23 Sep 2016, 12:21

7bit wrote: Please everybody pay their orders, so SP can continue production of the phase 2 key caps!!!
Common guys! Pay it!!! PAY NAAOOOWW!!!! :o :o :o

...so we can get phase 2 started... who doesn't want his phase2 by Christmas?! ;)

rominronin

23 Sep 2016, 12:31

7bit - which 2u keycaps are NOT mounted on 2x switches? Are there any 2u keycaps that are centre mounted?

Thanks.

7bit

23 Sep 2016, 12:57

If the kit names contain "HYPER7" or "POS", all 2 units keys will mount on 2 switches. In any other kit it will be one with stabiliser.
:-)

7bit

23 Sep 2016, 13:14

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: The bot is still nagging about paying even tho its payed a long time ago. Im guessing this is normal but just want to make sure.

And also:
Almost a kilo of caps woho:
Your order will be shipped uninsured, without tracking,
in 1 pack, at a weight of 872g.
Mashby sent his final update. If any payment does not show up, please pm me the payment details (transaction ID (PayPal and Google Wallet only), date and amount).

chuckdee

23 Sep 2016, 17:54

7bit wrote: Please everybody pay their orders, so SP can continue production of the phase 2 key caps!!!
Just a clarification... anything ordered now is in phase 2, correct?

That reasoning was why I sent a DELETEALL to 7bot- without it being scheduled, I didn't want to have the money tied up. But I'm still getting an invoice after sending it, so I figured I'd get clarification before sending again.

Return to “Group buys”