Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

pemap09

26 Sep 2016, 16:16

please rep inbox i am wanna to buy something include my invoice and change one kit

rominronin

27 Sep 2016, 12:11

7bit, can you please post up more pictures of round 5s in the wild, to remind people what they're missing out on (and encourage more people to buy in!) ;)

pemap09

27 Sep 2016, 14:08

i think 7bit and 7bot have a trip. they donot repply me :'(

zslane

27 Sep 2016, 19:08

rominronin wrote: 7bit, can you please post up more pictures of round 5s in the wild, to remind people what they're missing out on (and encourage more people to buy in!) ;)
Periodic links to the Round 5 Cappening thread would do the trick.

7bit

27 Sep 2016, 19:13

pemap09 wrote: i think 7bit and 7bot have a trip. they donot repply me :'(
No we are not on a 'trip', but if you want to order more, just pm the bot, ie follow this link and submit your order:
--->7bot<---
:-)
7bit wrote: I'm still waiting for SL89 sending the update ...
:roll:
:?

7bit

28 Sep 2016, 10:13

Good news: We should have the money together by next week to make sure SP continues production of Round 6 phase 2.
:ugeek:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

28 Sep 2016, 10:33

I'm a little concernde about the discussions in the Round 7 Thread since some of the items from my latest order update were added in anticipation of Round 7 keycaps ... Especially the violet international kits. Should this color be canceled from Round 7 or Round 7 be canceled alltogether, this would be quite a bummer. Will we get a decision there soon? Would greatly help me make a decision, also on placing & paying my Round7 order alltogether.

rominronin

28 Sep 2016, 10:59

zslane wrote:
rominronin wrote: 7bit, can you please post up more pictures of round 5s in the wild, to remind people what they're missing out on (and encourage more people to buy in!) ;)
Periodic links to the Round 5 Cappening thread would do the trick.
Not quite. You see, I have already seen those shots a number of times. I'd LOVE to see new shots - even of the same boards, just something new to consume... :)

eddible

28 Sep 2016, 11:13

7bit wrote: Good news: We should have the money together by next week to make sure SP continues production of Round 6 phase 2.
Fantastic news!

phinix

28 Sep 2016, 15:24

7bit wrote: Good news: We should have the money together by next week to make sure SP continues production of Round 6 phase 2.
Awesome 7bit! Well done

PaulNewman

28 Sep 2016, 18:28

@7bit any news about my order? #0416 i send you 2 pm´s but no answer.
I ordered on Round 5 and 5a.

zslane

28 Sep 2016, 20:18

That is good news.

Even better news would be that you have a tracking number from SP for phase 1... :geek:

khongthenhuvay

28 Sep 2016, 20:40

Status changed:

Phase 1 is now "Completed" with note "On ship hold pending completion of Phase 2 per Andreas." Does that means Phase 1 caps will be shipped together with Phase 2 caps when Phase 2 completed?

zslane

28 Sep 2016, 21:12

If true, that is very disappointing. Holding up phase 1 while we go through all the cycles of production, correcting errors, production of missing keys, correcting those errors, etc. for phase 2 is a terrible, terrible idea.

But I think we now know 7bit's real (first) name.

STOP THE MADNESS, ANDREAS!
SHIP PHASE 1 NOW!

Parjánya

28 Sep 2016, 22:00

^ for the love of the gods and all that is holy

mecano

28 Sep 2016, 22:32

zslane wrote: But I think we now know 7bit's real (first) name.
Not like it was not written in the email every time you got your invoice, Sherlock :mrgreen:

mecano

28 Sep 2016, 22:43

Did I understand all correctly? SP is taking hostage the caps?

Turbodruk

28 Sep 2016, 23:11

#freeround6phase1keycapsnow
To get a taste of the keycaps I managed to snag a R5 grab bag from mechmarket.
If I understand the status update from SP correctly, they're nearing completion of Phase 2 and are waiting on instructions of 7bit because there's still a sum of money left to be paid?

Or not I don't have a clue.

zslane

28 Sep 2016, 23:27

mecano wrote:
zslane wrote: But I think we now know 7bit's real (first) name.
Not like it was not written in the email every time you got your invoice, Sherlock :mrgreen:
If his name is buried somewhere in the avalanche of data that is my invoice, I've never noticed it. Being ranked #21 on the purchase list means my invoice is nigh unreadable.

zslane

28 Sep 2016, 23:30

Turbodruk wrote: #freeround6phase1keycapsnow
To get a taste of the keycaps I managed to snag a R5 grab bag from mechmarket.
If I understand the status update from SP correctly, they're nearing completion of Phase 2 and are waiting on instructions of 7bit because there's still a sum of money left to be paid?

Or not I don't have a clue.
No, you misunderstand. Phase 2 has not even begun production because SP is awaiting payment to begin it. Phase 1 is done but shipment is being held up because, according to SP's status page, 7bit has decided to wait for phase 1 and phase 2 to be shipped (to him) together. At least that is what it seems to be indicating. Clarity suffers due to the Twitter-like brevity of their status page.

HorrorStorm

28 Sep 2016, 23:39

Everyone's concerns is over the wrong thing. The bigger concern is whether or not SP is going to wait for payment or start the next in queue and then come back to phase 2

zslane

28 Sep 2016, 23:49

Heh. As someone with a substantial investment in phase 1, I would have to disagree that my (our?) concerns are misplaced. Shipping phase 1 must be the priority at this point.

If we're lucky, 7bit will be able to pay SP for phase 2 next week and SP will reward that payment with a slot that begins production before the end of the year. But in any case, I don't like the idea of holding up phase 1 shipment for phase 2.

HorrorStorm

29 Sep 2016, 00:06

zslane wrote: Heh. As someone with a substantial investment in phase 1, I would have to disagree that my (our?) concerns are misplaced. Shipping phase 1 must be the priority at this point.

If we're lucky, 7bit will be able to pay SP for phase 2 next week and SP will reward that payment with a slot that begins production before the end of the year. But in any case, I don't like the idea of holding up phase 1 shipment for phase 2.
Sorry that's my mistake. I assumed since half of the colors are in phase 2 most people would be more concerned about getting the full set not half a set.

zslane

29 Sep 2016, 00:38

About half of my order is in phase 1 and the other half is in phase 2. I would prefer to receive phase 1 as soon as they are available (which is basically now). Especially since production and delivery of phase 2 is still a complete unknown.

Virtureal

29 Sep 2016, 00:48

All of my order is in Phase 1 so I'm also very interested in an explanation of this change in status.

Parjánya

29 Sep 2016, 00:50

It might take months, and seeing this year passing by, without any keycaps, though we know some entire kits have been made... won't be cool, to say the least.

Norman_

29 Sep 2016, 18:17

My amount due is a dollar and 47 cents.

Where can i find updated payment instructions? You've been through like 3 collectors since i last made a payment, not that i remember anyway

zslane

29 Sep 2016, 21:38

According to 7bit, if you owe less than $3.00 then you don't have to worry about paying it.

mecano

30 Sep 2016, 08:38

Parjánya wrote: It might take months, and seeing this year passing by, without any keycaps, though we know some entire kits have been made... won't be cool, to say the least.
…and we were promised Phase 1 should ship with no delay, not cool indeed.
Maybe 7bit is on a trip and had to hold shipment for a short time?
Hope he had time to ship my R5 :D :D :D

phinix

30 Sep 2016, 11:25

I guess we can wait for phase1 till phase2 is produced - this could be just 1 month wait.

Return to “Group buys”