Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Ail

29 Nov 2016, 23:49

zslane wrote:
I'm not sure. But even if PayPal sends me a 1099, I will simply be deducting the entire amount as expenses since it will all be going to SP. The taxable income line item shouldn't be affected.
Yeah true, did you add a bank account?

zslane

30 Nov 2016, 00:26

Ail wrote:
zslane wrote:
I'm not sure. But even if PayPal sends me a 1099, I will simply be deducting the entire amount as expenses since it will all be going to SP. The taxable income line item shouldn't be affected.
Yeah true, did you add a bank account?
Yes.

Ail

30 Nov 2016, 01:08

Alright, my account is all set up then too I guess.

Radlife

30 Nov 2016, 02:54

So 7bit, how will you be shipping orders? I have some caps in violett/cream and some gray. Will you ship the keys you have or keep my order combined and wait for the second round of production?

raaaajs

30 Nov 2016, 04:23

Wait, what's shipping? Round 6?

gnmar2723

30 Nov 2016, 07:01

raaaajs wrote: Wait, what's shipping? Round 6?
Looks like Round 6 phase 1 is shipping
7bit wrote: I thought you wanted them to pay one by one very slowly, to not stir up any dust.
:?

Except for some small kits, everything is sorted, so I will start to ship on Friday.
:o

7bit

30 Nov 2016, 09:23

Radlife wrote: So 7bit, how will you be shipping orders? I have some caps in violett/cream and some gray. Will you ship the keys you have or keep my order combined and wait for the second round of production?
I ship all I have right now.
:-)

Wodan
ISO Advocate

30 Nov 2016, 11:19

For the longest time I thought Santa Clause was made up ...

mecano

30 Nov 2016, 14:37

You are well placed to know that it can be impersonated ;)

Veggis

30 Nov 2016, 15:27

I'm a bit out of the loop, what's currently getting shipped? Praying for violett/cream :lol:

cihusss

30 Nov 2016, 19:12

I am also praying for violet/cream!

zslane

30 Nov 2016, 19:33

Violett/cream is phase 1. 7bit has phase 1 sorted and will begin shipping shortly. Therefore your prayers have been answered.

Veggis

30 Nov 2016, 20:59

zslane wrote: Violett/cream is phase 1. 7bit has phase 1 sorted and will begin shipping shortly. Therefore your prayers have been answered.

deniedscout

01 Dec 2016, 04:10

And now we wait....again.

Red_M

01 Dec 2016, 09:18

Meanwhile, I paid 1.5 years ago and my caps haven't even been made :(
Last edited by Red_M on 01 Dec 2016, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

phinix

01 Dec 2016, 09:55

Red_M wrote: Meanwhile, I paid 2 years ago and my caps haven't even been made :(
2 years ago and not even made?
That can't be right, right?
AFAIK, only phase 2 of R6 hasn't been made yet and don't think this has been announced 2 years ago.
Or was it?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

01 Dec 2016, 09:56

Red_M wrote: Meanwhile, I paid 2 years ago and my caps haven't even been made :(
Your account isn't even 1.5 years old, how did you order half a year before account creation?

Red_M

01 Dec 2016, 10:32

Wodan wrote:
Your account isn't even 1.5 years old, how did you order half a year before account creation?
I made a mistake and didn't check, oops.
Still though.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

01 Dec 2016, 10:36

No biggies, it's still a long time. I tried to explain several times before that much of the disapointment here is due to high expectation or assumptions carried over from other GBs or even Massdrop. Expecting this behemoth of a GB to behave like a lightweight 5-kit SA GB will lead to disapointment.

I am pretty confident that once the Phase 1 caps arrive and people take some pics with them, leftovers will sell much better and funding for Phase 2 will finally be complete. Simple rule: no expectation = no disapointment :)

Red_M

01 Dec 2016, 10:37

phinix wrote:
AFAIK, only phase 2 of R6 hasn't been made yet and don't think this has been announced 2 years ago.
Or was it?
All of my caps are in Phase 2

janvkn

01 Dec 2016, 14:03

phinix wrote: 2 years ago and not even made?
Or was it?
Round6 (formerly known as HONEYB or Round5A) was announced in September 2014.

And yes, I paid my order way back then and most of my caps are in "phase 2", so they won't be delivered anytime soon. In fact, looks like my money has just been used to subsidize "phase 1".

phinix

01 Dec 2016, 14:04

Red_M wrote:
phinix wrote:
Or was it?
All of my caps are in Phase 2
Alright, didn't know that phase2 started 1.5 years ago. I thought R6 was pretty fresh thingy:)

janvkn

01 Dec 2016, 14:28

phinix wrote: Alright, didn't know that phase2 started 1.5 years ago. I thought R6 was pretty fresh thingy:)
Not 1.5 years. It was announced on 23 Sep 2014.

That's 2 years, 2 months and 9 days ago.

zslane

01 Dec 2016, 19:08

phinix wrote: Alright, didn't know that phase2 started 1.5 years ago. I thought R6 was pretty fresh thingy:)
Only the name is fresh. It's moldy old name was Round 5a.

If folks think this GB is troubled, I weep for anyone getting into Round 7.

Ail

01 Dec 2016, 22:49

zslane wrote:
Only the name is fresh. It's moldy old name was Round 5a.

If folks think this GB is troubled, I weep for anyone getting into Round 7.
Did 7bit try and trick you in to collecting round 7 payments? :evilgeek:

I'm telling him round 6 only and only until the funding is complete!

zslane

01 Dec 2016, 22:59

No, 7bit has not mentioned anything about collecting Round 7 payments. It would be unwise (for him) to direct those payments to my Round 6 PayPal account since I plan to close it once Round6 phase 2 keycaps are in his possession. He'll need to find some other way to continue collecting Round 5/6 leftover (and Round 7) payments after that.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

02 Dec 2016, 07:21

Thanks a lot you guys. I'm blessed with SEPA access but two new PayPal collectors will greatly help reach Phase2 funding.

Can't wait got get my Phase1 keys, will try to take some high quality photos and share them to promote leftover sales :)

gaedol

02 Dec 2016, 10:02

Hi,

I have ordered last summer a few sets from round 5 (or 6, all starts with HONEYB/). Since then I have asked for reimbursement, and I got nothing back: no caps nor money. Can you guys "blessed with SEPA access" check on it?

Thanks!

PS
Invoice number is 0996

Wodan
ISO Advocate

02 Dec 2016, 10:19

What is a SEPA bank account supposed to help here?

You paid money for something that is currently either planned for production or already produced. How are these caps ever supposed to be made/paid for if people who commited to buying caps keep asking for their money back. Your money might have been sent to SP a while ago ... You also make it sound like you placed you order LAST year summer while it was THIS summer. Stop joining GBs if you don't understand how they work!

BTW many of the HoneyB orders are SUPPOSED TO start shipping today and next week. You've been waiting ~4 months for your caps now, most people that complain here waited for 1 year+

7bit

02 Dec 2016, 14:04

Packing starts today, so shut up and send zslane more money!
:evilgeek:

Return to “Group buys”