GMK DOLCH German only.

scl

26 Oct 2016, 20:27

After a couple of eternities, we finally set up the german/austrian only GMK DOLCH groupbuy on computerbase :)

https://www.computerbase.de/forum/showt ... ?t=1601148

Hope we crack the MOQ of 150 :)

Rimrul

26 Oct 2016, 20:45

Hey, there's already a thread in the German section that's seen a little bit of activity recently, but don't let that discourage you. To non-German buyers: be aware you'll need a German shipping address and apparently need to be able to pay by bank transfer to a german bank account.

EDIT: Maybe someone from Germany would agree to forward a set or two.

faxe
5711 4 life

27 Oct 2016, 08:42

Ordered. Very nice, thank you!

HzFaq

27 Oct 2016, 11:52

Is that a 6u spacebar? Would someone be willing to sell me theirs?

Shihatsu

27 Oct 2016, 13:45

The set comes with 3 Spacebars: 6, 6,25 and 7. So yes, there is a 6u spacebar. Sorry, I cannot sell you mine, because I am of the collector species. :(

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

27 Oct 2016, 13:46

I can proxy a set or two to someone outside DE, I just want the colour mods, but there is no option to get them without to buy a set. So if somebody want a set proxied from Germany, please PM me.

Shihatsu

27 Oct 2016, 14:02

I will definately buy at least one complete set, so basekit + addons + blanks. If someone just needs one (or more) addons or blanks I can order for him and proxy the set. I am allready doing this for tow fellow german community members, so no problem for further requests like that. As long as the numbers a reasonable I will also proxy internationally, if desired. Reasonable in this context means that I will not proxy for SEA region with 50+ sets. Just as example ;)

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

27 Oct 2016, 14:31

Shihatsu wrote: I will definately buy at least one complete set, so basekit + addons + blanks. If someone just needs one (or more) addons or blanks I can order for him and proxy the set. I am allready doing this for tow fellow german community members, so no problem for further requests like that. As long as the numbers a reasonable I will also proxy internationally, if desired. Reasonable in this context means that I will not proxy for SEA region with 50+ sets. Just as example ;)
Sounds good, will pm you when I have time.

kekstee

31 Oct 2016, 14:17

Meh, I'm so torn on this. Basically I would like to join, because getting a german set moq'd would be amazing, but on the other hand I already got ISO-UK Dolch and don't really use the German layout myself.
Alex2005 on CB

Hier der aktuelle Stand,29.10. 11:30

Hauptset: 47
Blanks: 1
ESC-Enter-Space: 44

Thumper
knock knock

31 Oct 2016, 14:53

kekstee wrote: Meh, I'm so torn on this. Basically I would like to join, because getting a german set moq'd would be amazing, but on the other hand I already got ISO-UK Dolch and don't really use the German layout myself.
Alex2005 on CB

Buy it! :)

pomk

31 Oct 2016, 17:06

Thumper wrote:
kekstee wrote: Meh, I'm so torn on this. Basically I would like to join, because getting a german set moq'd would be amazing, but on the other hand I already got ISO-UK Dolch and don't really use the German layout myself.
Alex2005 on CB

Buy it! :)
Add swe/fi and I'll buy 5 sets ;)

BimboBB

02 Dec 2016, 13:03

GB is confirmed by GMK.

Thumper
knock knock

04 Dec 2016, 13:02

BimboBB wrote: GB is confirmed by GMK.

For all others who dont want to dig it out:
Alsoo, habe gerade mit GMK telefoniert.

Es gibt gute Neuigkeiten. Die Bestellung steht.

Und alle so fürn Alex.

Ist eine absolute Sonderausnahme. Da es eben das allererste echte ISO-DE Kit ist. Wird es so also nicht wieder geben.

@Kommodowaran
Bestell einfach ein Set, ich lösch das Hauptset dann raus.

Wer also noch ein paar farbige Tasten sucht bis 12:00 Uhr ist es noch möglich. Dazu hier aber einen kurzes Kommentar da lassen, damit ich bescheid weiß.

Anfang nächster Woche werde ich die Email mit meinen Kontodaten rausschicken.

https://www.computerbase.de/forum/showt ... st19527336

LeandreN

04 Dec 2016, 15:15

Can I order this to outside Germany?

Rimrul

04 Dec 2016, 15:25

No. You can however ask someone to proxy it to you.

LeandreN

04 Dec 2016, 15:33

Rimrul wrote: No. You can however ask someone to proxy it to you.

Thanks for the info!

Thumper
knock knock

04 Dec 2016, 21:17

LeandreN wrote:

Thanks for the info!
Shall I?

LeandreN

04 Dec 2016, 21:41

Thumper wrote:
LeandreN wrote:

Thanks for the info!
Shall I?
Thanks for the offer. I will contact you if I need help

Rimrul

04 Dec 2016, 22:03

I think you're over the extended final deadline now by about 4 hours. You might still be lucky, but good luck...
alex2005 wrote:Die Bestellphase ist nun beendet. Werde noch auf alle PMs antworten im laufe des Abends. Da sollte es aber keine Probleme geben.
Translates to:
alex2005 wrote:The order phase is now over. I'll still respond to PMs during the evening, but there shouldn't be any problems.
EDIT: The order form is closed, too.

BimboBB

04 Jan 2017, 08:59

FYI, orders are open again.

main order was already collected and paid. ETA for the set is mid march.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

04 Jan 2017, 09:02

Oh nice are they selling the missing kits for the 150 MOQ ?
Gimme some more details :)

BimboBB

04 Jan 2017, 09:07

Sorry, dont have any details. You might have to ask the organizer in the above mentioned german thread.

gojira54

09 Jan 2017, 23:16

I'd really like to get the TU2 add on - how to buy please?

Mieber

11 Jan 2017, 20:47

The MOQ was not reached but GMK still is making it possible. It is possible to increase the ordered quantity for a short period. Details are in the thread.

Add Ons can be ordered only for all three colors as bundle. Shipping only to DE. However it should be possible to find someone who proxies if you are interested.

Menuhin

11 Jan 2017, 21:38

Wanted to join this for a while, I really like the GB to be shipped from within Germany, after all GMK is in Germany!

However, I'm not used to either ISO-DE or ANSI-DE layouts, and probably can't find just those few number of caps to make it into the standard English ANSI layout again.

nastrovje

12 Jan 2017, 19:24

How is shipping handled to Austria? No problem?
Further "Da es sich um ein privates Angebot handelt, beachtet auch, dass ihr auf euer Rückgaberecht verzichtet." would be nice if it worked, law sees it differently.

maximm

12 Jan 2017, 21:59

Could someone proxy the Esc-ISOEnter-Space for me? Im in Sweden. I would like all three colors.

gnmar2723

13 Jan 2017, 05:46

Wodan wrote: Oh nice are they selling the missing kits for the 150 MOQ ?
Gimme some more details :)
Did you end up getting anymore details?

maximm wrote: Could someone proxy the Esc-ISOEnter-Space for me? Im in Sweden. I would like all three colors.
I would totally get a base set and color pack so you could get the color pack and I could get the base set.

If anyone (Wodan?) would be willing to proxy this to me and or maximm, send a pm please :D

Wodan
ISO Advocate

13 Jan 2017, 08:31

I'm asking for additional order slots and will update here if it is possible.

hansichen

13 Jan 2017, 09:31

nastrovje wrote: How is shipping handled to Austria? No problem?
Further "Da es sich um ein privates Angebot handelt, beachtet auch, dass ihr auf euer Rückgaberecht verzichtet." would be nice if it worked, law sees it differently.
If you are talking about 'Widerrufsrecht' this is possible. It clearly says that this is only needed when buying from a company. This buy is made buy a private person without any earnings (as far as i know). So you wouldnt say that this is a business seller.

Return to “Group buys”