Let me explain the meaning of Tai-Hao...

Wodan
ISO Advocate

20 Dec 2016, 12:53

There are hardly any facts in history. I don't expect you to understand that since you come from a totalitarian state.

The terrorist you kill is a freedom fighter to his folks. In history, few people ever considered themselves the "bad" guys ...

Doesn't work very well when you need a simple good/evil system to support agressive foreign politics.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Dec 2016, 13:18

Mr.Nobody wrote: Those jokers who are hiding in that littel island now and pretending they are still a political power […]
If you are so fond of China, you should be happy there are two of them :lol:
Spoiler:
Admittedly copied from discussions that took place prior to the German ("re")unification :mrgreen:

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 04:25

Wodan wrote: There are hardly any facts in history. I don't expect you to understand that since you come from a totalitarian state.

The terrorist you kill is a freedom fighter to his folks. In history, few people ever considered themselves the "bad" guys ...

Doesn't work very well when you need a simple good/evil system to support agressive foreign politics.
But this so-called totalitarian state never committed any massacre against minorities, if western democracy are so good then why people like Hitler, now Trump can win political campaign and become a leader of nation? At least we don't allow lunatics to run a country, we all know the consequences of that...Do me a favour tell me where your sense of superiority comes from... BTW there are always facts in history and in real life, it's never easy to know the facts though and it's even harder to accept them...

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 04:28

kbdfr wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: Those jokers who are hiding in that littel island now and pretending they are still a political power […]
Spoiler:
Admittedly copied from discussions that took place prior to the German ("re")unification :mrgreen:
I was just about to say something about that ,just look at North Korea, South Korea and think about former West Germany East germany, I think some poeple really should know better...if they are not retarded.

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 04:36

Mr.Nobody wrote:
kbdfr wrote:
Spoiler:
I was just about to say something about that ,just look at North Korea, South Korea and think about former West Germany East germany, I think some poeple really should know better...if they are not retarded.
Yes. And without a doubt the side that is not associated with communism has ended up better off. Like you say, this is a financial fact. You should stop this line of argument if you don't want to mar the image of Chinese people, okay? ;)

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 04:59

Yes. And without a doubt the side that is not associated with communism has ended up better off. Like you say, this is a financial fact. You should stop this line of argument if you don't want to mar the image of Chinese people, okay? ;)
You completely miss the point, think about why West Gernmany and East Germany reunited eventually, you will get what I mean.

Have ended up financially? In fact we are doing pretty good aren't we ? Since you mentioned you are coming from another China, then you must believe you are another kind of Chinese.I really wonder which Chinese people you are refering to and what kind of image he has and cares about. Do you leave the one you love? Do you sell or give away your favorite keyboards? No, you only get rid of those you don't love. So please enlighten me, what makes you so discontent about your motherland(No matter which China it is:D )? Think clear before you comment on my post and don't tell me what I should do ever, I know exactly what I should do, do I make myself abundantly clear?

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 05:09

Mr.Nobody wrote:
You completely miss the point, think about why West Gernmany and East Germany reunited eventually, you will get what I mean.
Germany also untied with Austria once. That didn't keep well.
Mr.Nobody wrote: Have ended up financially? In fact we are doing pretty good aren't we ? Since you mentioned you are coming from another China, then you must believe you are another kind of Chinese.I really wonder which Chinese people you are refering to and what kind of image he has and cares about. Do you leave the one you love?
My nationality is my business. If my nation loves me so much, they should in the first place respect my choice of nationality. My duties towards my nation are out of citizenship, not of some mystical form of attachment. Both China are civic states, where nationality is voluntary. My passport states I am Chinese (I can supply a photograph thereof if you want), and if I renounce it, I am not.

Edit: so that it is clear, I don't wish them any misfortune or anything. In fact, I wish happiness, peace, and prosperity upon other Chinese people, just not to the detriment or at the expense of other nations.
Mr.Nobody wrote: Do you sell or give away your favorite keyboards?
Yes, in fact I do. I sold two beamsprings and gave away my NIB Model F XT, in fact.
Mr.Nobody wrote: No, you only get rid of those you don't love. So please enlighten me, what makes you so discontent about your motherland(No matter which China it is:D )?
Because of people like Mao Tse-tung and Teng Hsiao-ping. Their conduct has been historically disgraceful, and I have no desire to subject myself to the same government that condoned their leadership.
Mr.Nobody wrote: Think clear before you comment on my post and don't tell me what I should do ever, I know exactly what I should do, do I make myself abundantly clear?
Sue me. With all due respect, however much that is, I have as much discretion to comment on your post as you have on mine. Perhaps that isn't so true where you are. :lol:

.Citizenation

21 Dec 2016, 05:58

It's rude to evaluate the politics of other country, I can't believe the com I input is not a radical political site but deskthority.
Seek common ground while reserving differences, don't forget the aim we gather here.

When I met you in the summer.

.Citizenation

21 Dec 2016, 06:23

中国人和中国人之间吵架用中文,别把脸丢到国外去。

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 08:14

.Citizenation wrote: 中国人和中国人之间吵架用中文,别把脸丢到国外去。

牽扯到很不好意思。但上面的言論實在太猖狂,不制止反而會發生問題。

You looked nice.

.Citizenation

21 Dec 2016, 08:17

y11971alex wrote:

You looked nice.
你打繁体,是台湾人嘛?

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 08:26

If you feel other families are better than yours, and are willing to call other's parents father and mother ,it's completely okay,be my guest,but it won't change who you really are. Luckily I don't have the Sefl-image Crisis, psychologically it's common problems...some people are mentally weak...but I won't give free therapeutic sessions here, Gees..., is it that had to acccept who you really are and be proud of yourself. I won't use the "L" word or "T" word though, but despicable parochial separatists all over the world share a common motivation psychologically.

千万不要忘本不要一副xx嘴脸。

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 Dec 2016, 09:04

Mr.Nobody wrote: […] Thank God I have studied psychology and behaviral analysis. […]
Oh, really? Ever tried a self-analysis to find out why you keep insulting people?

Mr.Nobody wrote: […] I think some poeple really should know better...if they are not retarded.
Mr.Nobody wrote: […] despicable parochial separatists […]
Spoiler:
If I were using your tone of voice, I would have formulated my post as follows:
"Ever considered your aggressivity might be the result of brainwashing by the propaganda of your totalitarian regime since your birth, which probably wasn’t that long ago?"

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 09:47

Mr.Nobody wrote: but despicable parochial separatists all over the world share a common motivation psychologically.
This discussion has taken a twist for the absurd. Where exactly have I mentioned any inclination towards "separatism"?
千万不要忘本不要一副xx嘴脸。
我不曾忘過本。現在大陸的政府,不講信用、踐踏人民權利。在做出根本上的改正之前,我斷不承認這個政府的正統性。

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 09:52

.Citizenation wrote:
y11971alex wrote:

You looked nice.
你打繁体,是台湾人嘛?
此事無關正題,不用深究。

.Citizenation

21 Dec 2016, 09:54

y11971alex wrote:
.Citizenation wrote:
y11971alex wrote: 牽扯到很不好意思。但上面的言論實在太猖狂,不制止反而會發生問題。

You looked nice.
你打繁体,是台湾人嘛?
此事無關正題,不用深究。
比较难能遇到玩键盘的同好,如果在台湾,可以出来聊聊。

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

21 Dec 2016, 10:03

y11971alex wrote: This discussion has taken a twist for the absurd.
I'd say so yes, is this an asian language thread now? :?

Ray

21 Dec 2016, 10:03

Mr.Nobody wrote: Think clear before you comment on my post and don't tell me what I should do ever[…]
In one sentence, seriously? :(

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 10:04

.Citizenation wrote: 比较难能遇到玩键盘的同好,如果在台湾,可以出来聊聊。

我目前不在台灣,抱歉。但是我今天所說的,都是肺腑之言,此人簡直是無理取鬧。我在此論壇經已半年,並跟若干同好有交易及其他交往,好歹有一定的情面。所以所謂的丟臉,我實在不敢承擔。

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 10:06

seebart wrote:
This is about someone trying to make ludicrous claims that smears, slanders, and misrepresents me personally.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

21 Dec 2016, 10:19

I don't know what the hell is going on here, I'm no moderator and no admin but all you better "calm down" or the Demongolator will close this.

.Citizenation

21 Dec 2016, 10:45

y11971alex wrote:
seebart wrote:
This is about someone trying to make ludicrous claims that smears, slanders, and misrepresents me personally.
如果你来自台湾,不同的政治环境导致意见分歧是很正常的,冷静下来看待问题会使其更快解决,解决不了的,可以保持各自意见。在什么地方做什么事,在DT还是讨论键盘吧,希望这个话题可以到此结束,双方都不要继续评论了。华人在外,团结可贵 :lol:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 Dec 2016, 10:48

seebart wrote: […] or the Demongolator will close this.
He’s welcome to do this.
I don’t appreciate it very much when someone calls me "retarded" just because they do not appreciate a remark which was in no way offensive.

y11971alex

21 Dec 2016, 10:48

我有同感。

If anyone needs a translation I shall be more than happy to provide one.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

21 Dec 2016, 11:21

Mr.Nobody wrote:
seebart wrote: I wonder what what would happen if I called an established Chinese company all these phrases in a chinese online community […]
It might be screened out automatically due to keywords cencoring, otherwise your comment might be deleted buy moderator manually for fear of inducing unneccessary trouble to the site. Otherwise you might incite a bitter debate which will degenerate into personal insults against eachother eventually.Hah Hah...All this is completely explainable psychologically. Thank God I have studied psychology and behaviral analysis. It's just human nature...
So you are taking advantage of the fact that this forum underlies no censorship and indeed you are the one uttering the insulting comments you are allegedly warning against.

You claim having "studied psychology and behaviral analysis", so either
- you haven’t studied what you say or
- you have studied what you say, but is was biased crap or
- you have studied what you say and it was no biased crap, but you didn’t grasp much or
- you have studied what you say and it was no biased crap and you did grasp it all - and do it on purpose.

Demongolator, where are you? :lol:

vsev

21 Dec 2016, 11:42

Always in love with your comments kbdfr :D

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 13:08

:D guys, the mechanism is called Cognitive Bias...I won't elaberate it here though it takes several Chapters to explain...anyway, human behavior is highly irrational and highly predictable... ;)

chzel

21 Dec 2016, 13:16

So, you do admit you are biased? That's a start!
Demongolator, hold off a bit, there is more to come!

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 13:29

y11971alex wrote: 我有同感。

If anyone needs a translation I shall be more than happy to provide one.
translate it openly, I have difficulty translating the word "嘴脸"

Nobody gonna sue you, it's not worth the trouble, and we can do nothing about you since you are abroad, except...feel happy about it. what good keep people like you within the borders, the last thing we want are moles and traitors, move your ass on your own saves us a lot of trouble and stay where you are and do whatever you want or just keep on daemonizing government of Mainland China, those are just cliches won't change anything... won't change your status quo...either.

Psychologically this is called Resentment Displacement. the undertone is " I feel unhappy,unsatisfied about my status quo, it's somebodyelse's fault, that somebody is and must be erroneous so I could be righteous”,this metality is universial no mater you are a member of a tribe in Amazon forests or you are Chinese japanese ,European or American. It exists in families workplaces and societies at different levels....usually people point fingers at authorities, at first they might be your parents then teachers at school then bosses at work then goverment leaders...it makes self-image easier to swallow.

Mr.Nobody

21 Dec 2016, 13:31

chzel wrote: So, you do admit you are biased? That's a start!
Demongolator, hold off a bit, there is more to come!
Everybody is biased, in fact I am less biased because I know the mechanism :) it's like an electrician is less likely to get shock...he knows better...

Return to “Keyboards”