[Cancelled] VorTex RACE 75% - EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION

Thion

16 Feb 2012, 10:05

Yeah... thats especially including PayPal^^
Here in Germany, they are now forced to process a transaction within a day... and something like that in 2012 -.-

Vax

16 Feb 2012, 16:05

Sorry if this has been answered before: What's the quality of those keycaps?

Thion

16 Feb 2012, 16:50

According to an article from sixty, pretty good, only removable by applying a knife and a lot of pressure to the cap.
Here it is: http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1763

Btw, anything new to report?

king of dreams

19 Feb 2012, 22:25

Any news?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

20 Feb 2012, 08:21

3. Feb 2012 Lichtbildausweis In Bearbeitung
5. Feb 2012 Adressnachweis In Bearbeitung
3. Feb 2012 Bereitstellen von Rechnungen In Bearbeitung
3. Feb 2012 Kontaktinformationen des Lieferanten In Bearbeitung
5. Feb 2012 Weitere Anforderungen Warten auf Ihre Antwort
3. Feb 2012 Konflikte lösen Abgeschlossen
3. Feb 2012 Geschäftsinformationen angeben Abgeschlossen

Sugoi

20 Feb 2012, 17:27

They don't seem to be interested in solving this quickly... Well, at least there appears to be some progress. Better a slow one than none...

Trent

21 Feb 2012, 04:53

Is there a way I could get one sent to the USA?

Thion

21 Feb 2012, 08:24

For that you should either contact iMav in the geekhack forum or get on on ebay.

attarian

21 Feb 2012, 16:39

yes, imav group buy deadline is next sunday. Otherwise the best price you can find on the net is 142.5 USD shipped to USA. I think imav group buy easily beat that price .

By the way, i've got the paypal i've been using to receive keyboard payment blocked too ...

inSilica

24 Feb 2012, 12:12

Seriously not using paypal again for anything > £100.

I bought some items 3 weeks ago. All OK, I recieved confirmation and seller received confirmation transactions "complete". At 11 pm same night the auto "temp hold paypal investigating randomly selected" crap kicked in. The amount: £1000 GPB, I received Items, seller angry where is money...., paypal says paid but no deposit to sellers account (this is not private seller, big commercial seller so I knew they weren't lying to me) - after three weeks paypal finally acknowledge their mistake and payed seller.

I hope all goes well sixty, angry with myself for using paypal to pay these guys. The guy I was dealing with at the company (seller) was luckily very understanding and helpful in resolving the issue.

:evil:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

24 Feb 2012, 13:43

Got a bit more aggressive again and finally got responses. They say documents will now be looked at and worked through within 24 hours. Let's see.

dirge

24 Feb 2012, 14:39

nice one :)

erm, if it's good news is it too late to change my order from brown switch to blue? Just when I heard that this may be drawn out 6 months, I ordered the phantom kit to build around the brown switch. So would like to try blues :)

attarian

24 Feb 2012, 14:44

I would be interested by your "aggressive mail" if it's in english.

Thion

24 Feb 2012, 14:46

Well done... thats bound to be the fastest unfreeze i've seen of late.
Since this will go through soon, i'd want to make sure my order is still MX Reds /w white LED.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

24 Feb 2012, 14:57

Thion wrote:Well done... thats bound to be the fastest unfreeze i've seen of late.
Since this will go through soon, i'd want to make sure my order is still MX Reds /w white LED.
Well.. we are not unfrozen as of yet. But at least I got a reply and some promising words. Until now I have not received any direct reply from anyone.

I currently have no access to my order spreadsheet. But I will let you know by tonight. This reminds me, I was informed that GREEN LED will not be able to be delivered in time and those with green LED orders will have to pick between blue and white. I will e-mail those in question about an updated choice in time, but I think it is more important we get the PayPal issues resolved quickly, since otherwise nothing moves either way.

blzkz

24 Feb 2012, 15:21

sixty wrote:
Thion wrote:This reminds me, I was informed that GREEN LED will not be able to be delivered in time and those with green LED orders will have to pick between blue and white.
I ordered one with green led, how can i change that? Will you do another google doc with that o should i email you with that change?

I want change green for a blue blacklight (i ordered 2 keyboards).

Im glad to see good news here :)

GeorgeStorm

24 Feb 2012, 17:08

Does that mean we'll be able to get a refund if we don't want either?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

24 Feb 2012, 17:21

Yes. However, I will not be able to send any type of refund until the PayPal issue is resolved.

tachyon

26 Feb 2012, 10:56

If we are willing to wait more are the green LEDs still an option?

Sugoi

27 Feb 2012, 18:46

tachyon wrote:If we are willing to wait more are the green LEDs still an option?
I don't think they are going to delay/hold production for a few(?) people...

attarian

28 Feb 2012, 09:10

3 weeks ago i talked about Chinese customs issue with my KBT, that's now official, they don't want to send them back to me ! Even after my very large compensation i'm still at 121.65 Euros from my own pocket....

king of dreams

29 Feb 2012, 19:58

Anything new to report?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

02 Mar 2012, 03:04

Nothing. They seem to be now ignoring my emails entirely. I don't even get the automated "receipt confirmation" anymore. I spent an hour on the hotline yesterday and got nothing new from there either. I am mentally preparing for the worst case scenario. Either way, I am done with this company, once and for all.

mushabelly

03 Mar 2012, 19:13

Can we say that PayPal stole our money?

Thion

03 Mar 2012, 19:21

No no... They just borrowed it without permission...

But i think it applies, yes.
Any chance we could get it moving by sending a bunch of mails to customer service?

frankbartoli

05 Mar 2012, 10:32

But also, how ended the French group buying?

attarian

05 Mar 2012, 16:25

There ain't any french group buying, never started, never ended :mrgreen:

By the way there is only 2 KBT race left in france ( green - mx-red )

Darknarf

09 Mar 2012, 01:35

They're still ignoring you?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2012, 01:38

Darknarf wrote:They're still ignoring you?
Yes, entirely. I added a cronjob today and I am sending the same mail over and over automatically once every day. Everytime I add all ignored e-mails subjects into the header. I did some reading on some local forums about similar situations and it seems that this is their regular behavior. There is also no other way to contact them. The phone support is basically entirely useless and just tells you the same thing, after sending you through 3 different operators to milk phone costs.

Their only reply every time is this automated reply, saying they will get back in a few hours:
Danke schön, dass Sie PayPal kontaktiert haben.

Dies ist eine automatische Bestätigung, dass wir Ihre Nachricht erhalten
haben. Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf diese E-Mail. Dieses Postfach wird
nicht überwacht, deshalb werden Sie keine Antwort erhalten.

Unser Kundenservice wird sich innerhalb eines Geschäftstages bei Ihnen
melden.

Wenn Sie sofort Hilfe benötigen, klicken Sie einfach auf den Link
'Kontakt' auf jeder PayPal-Seite und dann auf 'Rufen Sie uns an'.

king of dreams

09 Mar 2012, 09:20

So what's the next course of action to take? Are we just going to write off the group buy entirely and start hassling paypal to give us our money back or are we going to carry on waiting indefinitely for paypal?

Return to “Group buys”