The Ultimate Flame Topic

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Mar 2012, 20:39

Buddy, I think you really need to start thinking about what you are doing. On the risk of sounding like he asshole you have repeatedly insulted me as, I would like to share some etiquette with you.

First off, your post is a video. Therefore, it belongs in the Photos/Videos section.
If you would have taken the five minutes to look through that area you would have realized that this video has been posted before. I find these useless, uninformed posts of yours detrimental to the professionality and maturity I have gotten used to on this forum. Please do us the favor and change your ways, if you are really interested in being a part of this community.

Here is a link to the original post from the sixth of June, 2011:
http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=797

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 20:45

Ascaii wrote:Buddy, I think you really need to start thinking about what you are doing. On the risk of sounding like he asshole you have repeatedly insulted me as, I would like to share some etiquette with you.

First off, your post is a video. Therefore, it belongs in the Photos/Videos section.
If you would have taken the five minutes to look through that area you would have realized that this video has been posted before. I find these useless, uninformed posts of yours detrimental to the professionality and maturity I have gotten used to on this forum. Please do us the favor and change your ways, if you are really interested in being a part of this community.

Please don't call me "buddy" in one breath, then buy me a juicy cheeseburger!
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Mar 2012, 20:49

This must be my day, you're the second person to call me a fascist today :lol:

But seriously...our parents told us: "Think before you speak." On Deskthority, you really need to follow
"Search before you post.", otherwise you will continue to piss people here off.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 20:50

glossywhite wrote:
Ascaii wrote:Buddy, I think you really need to start thinking about what you are doing. On the risk of sounding like he asshole you have repeatedly insulted me as, I would like to share some etiquette with you.

Please don't call me "buddy" in one breath, then contradict that sentiment with rudeness. Either mean it or don't call me "buddy" and then act as if you're king.

Yes, you do sound a little dictatorial, but never mind, we all make mistakes. You won't spoil my day, sorry it's in the wrong place, should have looked. Not gonna stop the planet spinning though. Don't act like a snob - you're on a forum discussing keyboards, not the houses of parliament. Let's get things in context here.

Take care :)

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Mar 2012, 20:51

You see, I was actually going to write something nice here, before you edited your post and showed me your true colors and what an asshole you really are. I am out of here.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 20:53

I forgive you for acting in the wrong manner towards my un-thought-out posting. Let's move on, shall we? :)

Sorry if offence was caused, it wasn't meant. It takes one to cause an argument, but one to refuse to react. All you have to do is hold off with the pride, and avoid the avalanche of childish diatribe that will inevitably follow. I have better things to do, so do you, and bickering solves nothing. I forgive you man, hope you forgive me. :)

Bless you. Have a great evening!

BiNiaRiS

11 Mar 2012, 21:07

hug it out bitches

webwit
Wild Duck

11 Mar 2012, 21:15

Hugfest!

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Mar 2012, 21:18

In the interest of transparency I won't be editing any of my posts, but I have talked it out with glossy via pm.

rodtang

11 Mar 2012, 21:21

BiNiaRiS wrote:hug it out bitches
Or people learn basic forum etiquette.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 21:24

rodtang wrote:
BiNiaRiS wrote:hug it out bitches
Or people learn basic forum etiquette.

It's all done with :)

Mrinterface

11 Mar 2012, 21:36

Makes one want to have a buddy system for new members who want to start a new thread. First run any intended thread through the buddy first. If the buddy agrees it may be posted.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 21:39

Comfy socks make me happy :lol:
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.

Ascaii
The Beard

11 Mar 2012, 21:40

My buddy says my posts arent annoying^^

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 21:41

Ascaii wrote:My buddy says my posts arent annoying^^
I am my own best friend, and I agree with myself that I can do no wrong... except not to shut up when I make mistakes.
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

rodtang

11 Mar 2012, 21:45

glossywhite wrote:
Mrinterface wrote:Makes one want to have a buddy system for new members who want to start a new thread. First run any intended thread through the buddy first. If the buddy agrees it may be posted.
I've been on forums like that. It's a tad annoying. What's to say that what you guys - as long time members - post, isn't equally as annoying to others?
Long time members know how to do their research and know how to search before they post.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 22:30

I know. I admit I am lazy at times, and can't handle wading through pages and pages of a thread. Will learn some patience :-)

MyNameIsFinn

11 Mar 2012, 23:07

And at that, within the time it takes to take a breath a thread was derailed.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 23:10

look at all the pieces of broken biscuit... please, don't shake your head SO much! :p
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

MyNameIsFinn

11 Mar 2012, 23:13

I guess it really wasn't on topic, just people complaining, not to say the complaints weren't justified because they were. But it is really unnecessary for other people to continue complaining after the OP apologized.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 23:26

Biscuits are yummy, but not as yummy as beef steak!
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.

Swede

11 Mar 2012, 23:33

Well, you started to argue as soon as you where told something you didn't like to hear.
In my eyes you are in the wrong here glossy.

I will speak no more, as it seems like you are not listening and not learning from mistakes. Remember the thread you started 6 days ago?

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 23:36

I love chicken pie, especially with gravy :p
Last edited by glossywhite on 11 Mar 2012, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

Swede

11 Mar 2012, 23:46

Wow... Your really wish to be hated.

No I am not perfect and no one is.
I listen to what people say about me and how I act and I take that knowledge and learn. And six days is hardly much of a past. That's not even a week.

And refusing to leave? Your are basicly throwing shit at everyone disagreeing with you forcing them to take some form of action.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 23:49

Sweet little daisies, how I love thee.
Last edited by glossywhite on 11 Mar 2012, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

webwit
Wild Duck

11 Mar 2012, 23:52

Moved more faggotry into here! More fuel for the Ultimate Flame Topic! :evilgeek: :evil: :twisted:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

12 Mar 2012, 00:08

webwit wrote:Moved more faggotry into here! More fuel for the Ultimate Flame Topic! :evilgeek: :evil: :twisted:

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:09

sixty wrote:
webwit wrote:Moved more faggotry into here! More fuel for the Ultimate Flame Topic! :evilgeek: :evil: :twisted:
Was ist das?

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:11

glossywhite wrote:I forgive you for acting in the wrong manner towards my un-thought-out posting. Let's move on, shall we? :)

Sorry if offence was caused, it wasn't meant. It takes one to cause an argument, but one to refuse to react. All you have to do is hold off with the pride, and avoid the avalanche of childish diatribe that will inevitably follow. I have better things to do, so do you, and bickering solves nothing. I forgive you man, hope you forgive me. :)

Bless you. Have a great evening!
You're not offending anybody. Just annoying the absolute fuck out of them. It's got fuck all to do with pride as well. So stick your pseudo psychological bullshit up your arse and stop being a pretentious little prick. I've said nowt. But I'm going to wade in now. I've been reading and mostly skipping over your posts. Because you're annoying as fuck. Like an excitable puppy that can't stop pissing all over the place. From your first post all I could think was "oh for fuck sake, here we go". It's already been pointed out several times what was wrong with your posting. And why it's annoying. But you choose to ignore any criticism and retort with your bullshit about how it's everybody else's fault.
A man walks into a bar and he gets punched in the face. He leaves the bar, deciding that the clientele in the bar was just a bit too rough. He walks into a second bar and again gets punched in the face. He leaves the second bar, deciding that the clientele in that bar are no better than the first. Upon entering the third bar he is once again punched in the face when the realisation occurs that maybe it is not the bars that are the problem....

RC-1140

12 Mar 2012, 00:15

Did he just really remove all his posts from this thread?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Honestly, glossywhite, you don't seem to catch the drift here. Of course I can't speak for everybody, but probably everybody here will agree if I say this: Deskthority doesn't want you. You might return if one day you really learnt what this is about, and why everybody reacts this way on your posts. But until then you should go somewhere else. Leave, so we all can return to peace.

Return to “Off-topic”