Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

caligo

09 Aug 2017, 17:44

ste wrote: assuming i order some leftover kit now. I should expect to get them in Dec/Jan as the planned end of production is Oct 2017 pending no delays like vacations, work/domestic crises, and so on?
That's probably an optimistic timeframe at best, especially if we're yet to reach funding for import taxes and shipping. But who knows, it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility. ;)

7bit

10 Aug 2017, 13:30

If they really manage to send them out in October, I should be able to ship in December, but some packages might arrive in January.

Apropos: I try to ship everything shippable this week.
:oops:

7bit

10 Aug 2017, 13:58

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/WHITE
price: $55

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY

HONEYB/CURSORBASE/GREY
price: $12

HONEYB/CURSORS/GREY

HONEYB/CURSOR/WHITE
price: $7

HONEYB/CURSOR/GREY

HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE
price: $65

HONEYB/ALPHA/RED
price: $69

HONEYB/ALPHAINT/WHITE
price: $36

HONEYB/ISO/WHITE
price: $16

HONEYB/US/WHITE
price: $29

HONEYB/ISO/RED

HONEYB/UK/GREY
price: $9

HONEYB/UK/RED

HONEYB/INTER/GREY
price: $45

HONEYB/INTER/BLACK

HONEYB/MODBASE100/WHITE

HONEYB/MODBASE100/BLACK

HONEYB/MODBASE125/WHITE
price: $18

HONEYB/MODBASE150/WHITE

HONEYB/MODEXTRA100/RED

HONEYB/MODEXTRA100/BLACK

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/WHITE
price: $24

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/GREY

HONEYB/MODEXTRA151/BLACK

HONEYB/MODSYM100/BLACK

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA/WHITE
price: $14

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA/RED

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/GREY

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/WHITE

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/GREY
price: $35

HONEYB/FUNCTION3/BLACK

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/WHITE

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/BLACK

HONEYB/NUMERALS/WHITE

HONEYB/COLORCODES

HONEYB/LOTUS175/BLACK
price: $6

HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED
price: $3

HONEYB/VERTBSL/WHITE

HONEYB/CAPSLOCK175/RED

HONEYB/CONTROL175/WHITE

HONEYB/CONTROL175/RED

HONEYB/SPACE400/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE400/RED

HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE
price: $5

HONEYB/SPACE625/GREY

HONEYB/SPACE625/BLACK

HONEYB/SPACE700/BLACK

:o

More:
wiki/R5_leftovers
wiki/R6_leftovers

pemap09

10 Aug 2017, 16:48

@7bit please check inbox i need for help to buy some

zslane

11 Aug 2017, 00:07

7bit wrote: If they really manage to send them out in October, I should be able to ship in December, but some packages might arrive in January.
Soon, the rest of my keycap dreams will finally come true!

Except for that (second) BLACK NUMPAD which I still need...

caligo

13 Aug 2017, 12:46

For those looking at the leftovers, it might be of interest that SA Oblivion which is apparently set to run sometime before the end of the year uses the same red, blue, and white colors as R5/6.

The match is not perfect as the text color is somewhat darker, but I think there are a fair number of possible combinations that would look quite nice. It is apparently running on Massdrop though, which might be a turnoff for some. But it's certainly worth looking into – either as a way to build a cheap frankenboard, or as a great excuse to buy some more red and blue novelties from the leftovers.

ste

14 Aug 2017, 08:45

Understand that I need to send Money for Service but under my paypal , I can only choose Pay for goods or services.
And where do I Mark the money as being paid for a service rendered?

calza

15 Aug 2017, 12:50

Hey 7Bit, I made an order two weeks ago (1227) and havent heard anything back from the bot and no emails. I tried pinging the bot but have had no response

Can you provide an update please?

mecano

16 Aug 2017, 00:19

7bit wrote: Apropos: I try to ship everything shippable this week.
:oops:
Das ist wirklich eine gute Nachricht !
Das ist wirklich eine gute Nachricht !
2288450505_0bbcc82b1a_z.jpg (62.93 KiB) Viewed 5533 times

pemap09

16 Aug 2017, 04:46

@7bit how to Send money for Service!! Not as Gift or Goods!!. i think servevice and good is same

krutmob

17 Aug 2017, 20:19

Sent the final wire transfer to SP today. I am officially out of the game y'all.

gnmar2723

17 Aug 2017, 20:27

krutmob wrote: Sent the final wire transfer to SP today. I am officially out of the game y'all.
Oh man... Do you have any idea where we are in terms of what's paid for (shipping/import fees?)

zslane

17 Aug 2017, 20:58

krutmob wrote: Sent the final wire transfer to SP today. I am officially out of the game y'all.
What was that payment actually paying for?

krutmob

18 Aug 2017, 16:34

I assume it goes to shipping and taxes. Don't know for sure though. It was not a small amount.

zslane

18 Aug 2017, 18:42

Hmm. The last time we saw figures, all that had been paid for. The only thing 7bit needed money for was customs fees and postage to send to buyers. None of that would have gone to SP. Something seems shady. (Well, shadier than normal.)

krutmob

18 Aug 2017, 19:19

Sorry, I don't have any answers for you. Just do what I'm told.

zslane

18 Aug 2017, 21:57

I'm grateful that you have continued to help out as a collector, krutmob. I shudder to think what would have happened if you had not.

It's just a little discomforting to think Round 6 phase 2 wasn't fully paid for all this time, the way we were all led to believe. It makes one wonder what other unpleasant surprises still lay in store for this GB.

infodroid

18 Aug 2017, 22:15

Maybe the payment was for Round 7

:o

datarama

22 Aug 2017, 10:42

What's in the HONEYB/FUNCTION4/BLUE kit? The wiki image link is broken.

simimm

22 Aug 2017, 19:07

R7 has been paid for 3 months, but no confirmation has been received

I would like to ask when I can get a reply?

caligo

22 Aug 2017, 19:57

simimm wrote: R7 has been paid for 3 months, but no confirmation has been received

Round 7 almost certainly has not been fully paid, neither then nor later. But the latest transfer of money to SP might very well have been a partial payment for that GB – it's hard to tell, that thread has been awfully quiet since july or so. Round 6 phase 2, however, was supposedly all paid up a few months ago.

But what do you mean by confirmation? And who do you want a reply from? We're not very likely to hear anything directly from SP. 7bit has already said the R6 phase 2 keys are all paid and slated for production, and will hopefully ship before years end. That's probably all the confirmation we'll get, until the keys actually show up at 7bits doorstep in Berlin.

If you have questions about your particular order, you're probably better of asking 7bit in a PM (although it sometimes takes quite a while to hear back from him). And if you have questions about Round 7, you're in the wrong thread. :)

caligo

22 Aug 2017, 20:07

zslane wrote: Hmm. The last time we saw figures, all that had been paid for. The only thing 7bit needed money for was customs fees and postage to send to buyers. None of that would have gone to SP. Something seems shady. (Well, shadier than normal.)
For all we know, R7 is still kind of ongoing. Last I heard, 7bit was hoping for a production slot early 2018. That might all have been wishful thinking on his part, but it's not outside of the realm of possibility that an order for R7 has actually been placed with SP. If so, the money recently sent the way of SP might just be partial payments of that order, and don't have anything to do with R6. Or there could have been a problem with one of the previous R6 invoices from SP, resulting in the need for an additional payment. Or something along those lines – it would hardly be the first time there are hickups in the 7bot machine, after all.

krutmob

23 Aug 2017, 03:58

zslane wrote: I'm grateful that you have continued to help out as a collector, krutmob. I shudder to think what would have happened if you had not.

It's just a little discomforting to think Round 6 phase 2 wasn't fully paid for all this time, the way we were all led to believe. It makes one wonder what other unpleasant surprises still lay in store for this GB.
Glad to help out. Also glad I have completed my term of service, though. I hope no one else ever has to do that for Round 7 if that happens. This community should refuse to participate until a modern system is introduced.

simimm

23 Aug 2017, 08:41

caligo wrote:
simimm wrote: R7 has been paid for 3 months, but no confirmation has been received

Round 7 almost certainly has not been fully paid, neither then nor later. But the latest transfer of money to SP might very well have been a partial payment for that GB – it's hard to tell, that thread has been awfully quiet since july or so. Round 6 phase 2, however, was supposedly all paid up a few months ago.

But what do you mean by confirmation? And who do you want a reply from? We're not very likely to hear anything directly from SP. 7bit has already said the R6 phase 2 keys are all paid and slated for production, and will hopefully ship before years end. That's probably all the confirmation we'll get, until the keys actually show up at 7bits doorstep in Berlin.

If you have questions about your particular order, you're probably better of asking 7bit in a PM (although it sometimes takes quite a while to hear back from him). And if you have questions about Round 7, you're in the wrong thread. :)
thx

mecano

23 Aug 2017, 11:08

Shipping this week? :roll:

7bit

28 Aug 2017, 15:33

SP started to prepare phase 2 production, so it will not take for too long anymore until you have your keys.
:-)

In the meantime:
HONEYB/HYPER7/NUMPAD
price: $39

HONEYB/HYPER7/FUNPAD

HONEYB/HYPER7/POS
price: $89

HONEYB/HYPER7/BASE
price: $89

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY

HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE
price: $65

HONEYB/CURSORBASE/GREY

HONEYB/CURSORS/GREY

HONEYB/CURSOR/GREY

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/GREY

HONEYB/ALPHAINT/WHITE

HONEYB/ISO/WHITE

HONEYB/ISO/RED

HONEYB/ISO/BLUE

HONEYB/UK/GREY

HONEYB/US/WHITE

HONEYB/INTER/GREY

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/GREY

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/WHITE

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/GREY
price: $35

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/WHITE

HONEYB/COLORCODES

HONEYB/LOTUS175/BLACK

HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED
price: $3

HONEYB/VERTBSL/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE400/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE400/SPH

HONEYB/SPACE625/GREY

HONEYB/SPACE625/BLACK

HONEYB/SPACE700/GREY

HONEYB/SPACE700/BLACK

:ugeek:

deacon

29 Aug 2017, 00:56

I just bought some leftovers and I just wanted to mention how grateful I am to have the opportunity to do so.

Thank you to 7bit, nosage and all others involved.

-D

kenshinjeff

29 Aug 2017, 06:08

Hi 7bit, I need to check what's my balance orders. Does PM-ing the bot with WASSUP work? The last WASSUP I sent to the bot was like 13 Jan 2017, 22:37 :x

Edit: Got it, thanks man! :)

gnmar2723

29 Aug 2017, 21:41

7bit wrote: SP started to prepare phase 2 production, so it will not take for too long anymore until you have your keys.
:-)
Can't wait :D :thumb:

calza

30 Aug 2017, 15:54

I sent "WASSUP"' to the bot for R6 leftovers, and one line of my order says " Order cant be cleared". what does this mean? I placed and paid the order 3 weeks ago.

Order-ID |Description | Price|Qt|Pcs| Total
| | | | |
LOCKED |items can't be cleared| | | |
HONEYB/ISO/RED |ISO red kit | 16.00| 1| 4| 16.00
|Shipping costs | | | | 7.00
| | | | |

Return to “Group buys”