More WhiteFox (less Massdrop)

chuckdee

15 Sep 2017, 19:33

matt3o wrote: don't take it personally I was speaking about the whole situation where everyone has to say something even if they don't know the facts.

I know very little about the situation, and I don't like to say something if I don't have anything to say...
Makes sense. Thanks for the reply!

JP!

16 Sep 2017, 17:05

I missed the kickstarter but am eagerly awaiting the pre-order. I think this keyboard + your MT3 profile or /dev/tty PBT keycaps should last me forever.

TuxKey
LLAP

17 Sep 2017, 16:56

JP! wrote: I missed the kickstarter but am eagerly awaiting the pre-order. I think this keyboard + your MT3 profile or /dev/tty PBT keycaps should last me forever.

i saw the kickstart but the reason why i didn't join was that they did not have my preferred layout "Vanilla"..
but i heard talks were held to get it in shops near us in Europe.. Like mykeyboard.eu.
The whole reason behind a Kickstart is to get the ball rolling and make the WhiteFox available to more people ;-)
At least that's what i think it's for.

Sputnik

17 Sep 2017, 20:52

Hi guys, Hi matt3o
Just a couple of questions: will this beauty be available as a kit again???? What about the plate (I didn't find any picture of it) in terms of layout?? And about the PCB?? I mean (all in one): any hope to build ourselves a Whitefox or Darkfox (I love this variant), and maybe in ISO layout??? (Yes I'm an EU-Italian guy.....)
I think that having this available as a polivalent kit could rise the ask and sales without the hassle of too many variants to be built by a factory.....Consider this.....pleeeease.....

matt3o
-[°_°]-

18 Sep 2017, 09:50

it will be available on kono.store in the new future. other layouts will be available too. I believe Aria and I'm pushing for ISO.

stuplarosa
AltGr

08 Nov 2017, 02:07

matt3o wrote: it will be available on kono.store in the new future. other layouts will be available too. I believe Aria and I'm pushing for ISO.
Will the board without a kit be available?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Nov 2017, 09:23

you mean assembled? yeah on the kono.store I believe they are selling assembled keyboards

stuplarosa
AltGr

15 Nov 2017, 16:39

matt3o wrote: you mean assembled? yeah on the kono.store I believe they are selling assembled keyboards
No. I mean just the circuit board.

Return to “Group buys”