You must have watched the recent news already...

Mr.Nobody

16 Dec 2017, 03:41

I've posted many threads, they concern politics, languages, movies and other miscellaneous topics that I'm interested in, but it's interesting to notice that some people always deviate from the topics and divert their attention to the person who'd posted them(which is me in this case.) I've studied some psychology(of course, in an amateur way), still, it's intriguing to watch people behaving in this pattern. Evidently, they are unable to separate the deal from the salesperson.

cookie

20 Dec 2017, 15:19

What is more likely to be the case:

You trolling?
A significant amount of people here being ignorant jerks?

Do the math man...

Mr.Nobody

27 Dec 2017, 01:47

cookie wrote: What is more likely to be the case:

You trolling?
A significant amount of people here being ignorant jerks?

Do the math man...
It's funny you call it math, I was major in arts, even I can tell it's not a matter of math.
Ps:
You mentioned math that evokes some memory of my student years; I didn't like some teachers on the faculty, but the subjects they teach are still worth of learning. Like me or not is impertinent, my topics are okay, aren't they, from my personal experience, usually, it's the stuff you dissent from inspires you, expands your scope of knowledge and opens your mind most. But it's my bad posting too much info relating to human's issues, which engineers and technicians know little about ;) . Profuse apologies for that.

cookie

27 Dec 2017, 14:27

I wish you good luck here https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/

Return to “Off-topic”