Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

caligo

02 Jan 2018, 18:49

m0ka

02 Jan 2018, 18:54

hi, i'm new to this keyboard world, spent the last month lurking around and trying things... realized i really like typing on SA profile, and the past week i found these cadet sets that i reeeally like, lurked in the thread and realized what is going on, i have one question: there will be other leftovers from round6 or the ones listed are the definitive ones?
sorry for my english, wish it's readable :oops:

mecano

02 Jan 2018, 19:27

Ci saranno altri ma prima 7bit si impegna a concludere questo Round.

mecano

02 Jan 2018, 19:30

And welcome to Deskthority!

nowai

02 Jan 2018, 19:48

at least I'll get my package before christmas 2018 :lol:

m0ka

02 Jan 2018, 20:09

perfect, thanks! :D

Griffy

02 Jan 2018, 22:05

*orders another little set and hopes to jump ahed past someone*

:mrgreen:

mecano

03 Jan 2018, 00:40

mecano wrote: Ci saranno altri ma prima 7bit si impegna a concludere questo Round.
Looks like there are reds grabs available :shock:

phinix

03 Jan 2018, 13:45

Look what I got :D
20180102_231412.jpg
20180102_231412.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 7025 times

mecano

03 Jan 2018, 15:13

Great look :) Thanks for the pic phinix.
Are you sure about that R4 Up key? Wouldn't a R2 or a R3 be better there?

phinix

03 Jan 2018, 16:27

mecano wrote: Great look :) Thanks for the pic phinix.
That's the way I got it in cursor kit. It feels a bit strange...

Should this be different?

zslane

03 Jan 2018, 19:15

Everyone likes something different for the UP key.

A lot of folks go with R3 so that all the arrow keys are the same. Some like it to be R2 so that it angles downward, creating the same R2/R3 valley effect as in the alpha section. Others, like me, prefer it to be R4 so that it matches the profile of all the other keys on that row.

Go with whatever feels and/or looks the best to you.

LastBrat

03 Jan 2018, 19:28

nowai wrote: at least I'll get my package before christmas 2018 :lol:
You sure about that? ;)

I realized that with over a 1000 orders, and a couple of them going out each week, I shouldn't be surprised to have to wait a couple or more months yet...

mecano

04 Jan 2018, 01:02

phinix wrote:
mecano wrote: Great look :) Thanks for the pic phinix.
That's the way I got it in cursor kit. It feels a bit strange...

Should this be different?
Well there are different cursor kits, depends on what you ordered.
Go with whatever feels and/or looks the best to you.
Words of wisdom.

Oblotzky

04 Jan 2018, 18:09

Looking for a black text TKL bottom row from R6 if anyone has some spares :) doesn't look like I can assemble this from Leftovers

Menuhin

04 Jan 2018, 19:08

Oblotzky wrote: Looking for a black text TKL bottom row from R6 if anyone has some spares :) doesn't look like I can assemble this from Leftovers

Not only you, and me - I have seen many people are hunting for these "CADET" modifiers.
There 1.5u Cadet mods and various symbol style Cadet mods left - but not those that you specified in the pic. :geek:

profanu429

07 Jan 2018, 16:29

All I want for my birthday is a HONEYG/SHIFT175/GREY :D

Ichigo87

07 Jan 2018, 18:40

Hi,

Could someone tell me what was inside this kit : HONEY/MOD150/RED/S . It's not available anymore, i ordered it a long time ago from R5 leftovers and I would like to be sure that I have nothing to order from R6 leftovers to complete it.

Thanks !

zslane

08 Jan 2018, 18:42

Did any shipments go out last week?

rominronin

09 Jan 2018, 21:29

More importantly, did MY shipment go out last week?

:roll:

taek

10 Jan 2018, 09:12

Mine has been packed but not yet shipped.
I got reply mail from WASSUP yesterday.

lukenukum

10 Jan 2018, 09:35

phinix wrote: Look what I got :D
a thing of true beauty! you must be pleased :-D

rubensz

10 Jan 2018, 17:16

Please help me with this question. I messaged 7bit a few month ago but didn't get an answer. I suppose the man is busy.

To my understanding, Round 5 was a launched a long time ago and what I could order was all that was left. That is why I didn't order layout in my native swedish but settled for a english layout. But last thing I heard from 7bit is that I was going to get my keys when the new ones had been made. So then I suppose these are not all that is left.

This whole process mystifies me so please excuse if I have misunderstood something but the delivery that is on its way is a re-issue of Round 5, right? Does that mean I could have ordered swedish keys kit called HONEYB/INTER/GREY?

Thanks anybody who can take the time to clarify.

rubensz

10 Jan 2018, 17:17

Please help me with this question. I messaged 7bit a few month ago but didn't get an answer. I suppose the man is busy.

To my understanding, Round 5 was a launched a long time ago and what I could order was all that was left. That is why I didn't order layout in my native swedish but settled for a english layout. But last thing I heard from 7bit is that I was going to get my keys when the new ones had been made. So then I suppose these are not all that is left.

This whole process mystifies me so please excuse if I have misunderstood something but the delivery that is on its way is a re-issue of Round 5, right? Does that mean I could have ordered swedish keys kit called HONEYB/INTER/GREY?

caligo

10 Jan 2018, 18:00

rubensz wrote:Please help me with this question. I messaged 7bit a few month ago but didn't get an answer. I suppose the man is busy.

Round 5, and Round 6 have both been produced. Round 6 was divided into two phases, meaning that some colors where produced before others. Hence, everything that is listed as "leftovers" in the wiki is available.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Oblotzky

10 Jan 2018, 19:10

rubensz wrote: Please help me with this question. I messaged 7bit a few month ago but didn't get an answer. I suppose the man is busy.

wiki/R6_leftovers

search for "Inter kits (DE,DK,NO,SE)", there are kits left in various colors, maybe also for the color you need?

NMassa

12 Jan 2018, 09:10

Can I additional order to a paid order and shipping cost, order number together?

ehwc

12 Jan 2018, 20:38

Who is currently accepting payment for US via Google Wallet? I have a balance of $2.08 remaining and I'm assuming I have to make this payment before receiving my final few keys that shipped in the part 2 of the Round 6 shipment.

zslane

13 Jan 2018, 00:39

As a rule, amounts owed under $3.00 do not hold up shipment.

zslane

15 Jan 2018, 18:18

So we haven't heard from 7bit in two weeks. Has he been on vacation this whole time?

Return to “Group buys”