紫-2.jpg (46.44 KiB) Viewed 5814 times
浅绿-2.jpg
浅绿-2.jpg (45.03 KiB) Viewed 5814 times
酒红-2.jpg
酒红-2.jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 5814 times

Elrick

07 Mar 2018, 11:47

:shock:

MORE Cherry-based switches, now it's starting to get too much to take any more.

I'm starting to have nightmares of 'Rainbows' making "clicky" sounds whenever you touch them, late at night :( .

andrewjoy

07 Mar 2018, 15:12

I want Kailh BOX Navy :(

Findecanor

07 Mar 2018, 15:39

Instead of these Cherry MX - based designs, I wish that there would be a new stem that would be
- standard among several switch manufacturers.
- working like a light-pipe, lighting the centre of the key instead of around it
- low-profile enough, with the spring closer to the key surface like the Kailh Chocolate or NMB "Space Invader" switches.

derzemel

07 Mar 2018, 15:55

Findecanor wrote: Instead of these Cherry MX - based designs, I wish that there would be a new stem that would be
- standard among several switch manufacturers.
- working like a light-pipe, lighting the centre of the key instead of around it
- low-profile enough, with the spring closer to the key surface like the Kailh Chocolate or NMB "Space Invader" switches.
and if it is tactile, could the tactile bump be at the top of the travel?
Like tactile ALPS SKCM Green switches

Findecanor

07 Mar 2018, 16:32

derzemel wrote: and if it is tactile, could the tactile bump be at the top of the travel?
Like tactile ALPS SKCM Green switches
Except for the Pro Green above, Kailh's switches already have the bump higher up than that Alps.
But the Purple has the bump a bit too high and too weak for my taste - I can hardly feel it. Not really what I was expecting.

derzemel

07 Mar 2018, 17:39

Findecanor wrote: Kailh's switches already have the bump higher up than that Alps.
ok, did not know that. I was under the impression that they are very similar to cherry tactile.

Elrick

08 Mar 2018, 04:09

andrewjoy wrote: I want Kailh BOX Navy :(
YOU will want this switch, it's simply hard-core sex without the diseases or guilt ;) .

Something a DTer would need to know when making CURRENT switch comparisons.

andrewjoy

08 Mar 2018, 11:01

It just sounds so awsome! , but they are out of stock

twinrotor

08 Mar 2018, 14:13

What exactly is the difference between these and the ones listed on Novelkeys?

https://kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/ ... 0537759757

Also, direct email order? No beuno.

andrewjoy

08 Mar 2018, 14:17

thicker click bar

twinrotor

08 Mar 2018, 14:25

Thanks.. I was under the impression Kailh was going to produce the Novelkey versions for some reason.. My mistake.

andrewjoy

08 Mar 2018, 14:44

they do produce it , but only novelkey can sell it

kailh

16 Mar 2018, 07:37

Elrick wrote: :shock:

MORE Cherry-based switches, now it's starting to get too much to take any more.

I'm starting to have nightmares of 'Rainbows' making "clicky" sounds whenever you touch them, late at night :( .

:shock:

TuxKey
LLAP

19 Mar 2018, 14:35

Nice going Kailh...

we need more tactile lubed smooth switches lighter then mx-clear but way way smoother..
Give Zealios a run for their money !!!
And sim nice linear smooth as butter switches for those that like them haahaaha...

Will there be nice in depth graphs on the input club site???

Also please please look in to a EU reseller someone like mykeyboard.eu
or direct from china but then look in to free shipping and nice value sticker on the box no more then $12 because i don't want to pay an extra $25 on each order !! bloody customs crap :oops:

Elrick

20 Mar 2018, 03:03

TuxKey wrote: Nice going Kailh...

Also please please look in to a EU reseller someone like mykeyboard.eu
or direct from china but then look in to free shipping and nice value sticker on the box no more then $12 because i don't want to pay an extra $25 on each order !! bloody customs crap :oops:
If you are ever contemplating direct sales out of China please arrange accepting payment and shipments to Australia.

Ignore the MORON politicians here, who are still busy felching Britain 24/7 instead of concentrating on trade. Where I am living, this is really the 3RD World of Idiot Whites (has to be said) on this Planet.

TuxKey
LLAP

20 Mar 2018, 17:39

Elrick wrote: Ignore the MORON politicians here, who are still busy felching Britain 24/7 instead of concentrating on trade. Where I am living, this is really the 3RD World of Idiot Whites (has to be said) on this Planet.
Totally agree i just heard that the world's last male northern white rhine is dead.. to bad we can't say that for worthless politicians..

After reading Larken Rose "the most dangerous superstition" i stop voting and participating in the nonsense called politics.
You can read the book free online , and even listen to is as an audiobook podcast..more people should do this.... 8-)
Here's the audio book in case you want to listen to it ;-) i know it's a bit of topic but still worth it..
https://player.fm/series/mises-audioboo ... perstition

Elrick

21 Mar 2018, 00:56

TuxKey wrote: i stop voting and participating in the nonsense called politics.
You can read the book free online , and even listen to is as an audiobook podcast..more people should do this.... 8-)
Interesting read BUT I personally stopped voting during the 1990's.

Simply because the REGIME has it's Deep State tradition of keeping the status quo going for as long as possible. Considering Australia was and is the dumping ground for rejected convicts out of Britain and other nefarious scum, this place has become a dangerous joke around the globe.

Considering that we still don't have any decent Constitution other than the one drawn up by the British Monarch 200 years ago and nothing has changed other than the tacit recognition of Aborigines during the late 1960's. Also no Bill of Rights which was never allowed by Westminster, simply because how could you apply any human rights to ex-convicts?

Australia is now and will always be one giant Mining Pit, that it was always destined to be. We know how to dig out everything and ship it out cheaply to customers around the globe. Doesn't help that we now do over 90% trade with China yet our British Superiors think it's a good idea to attack them. Suspect when China has had enough they'll cut all Billion dollar contracts with this sad nation, then watch the parasites in Canberra scamper about and cry, why China has done that to them.

Like I keep saying before, Britain has no interest in helping Australia but only in using it as a stupid tool to intermediate a far greater nation. No doubt when that occurs, Australia's economy shall be a confirmed 3rd or 4th World status with no economy to boot. In a way I hope that happens, to finally shake the scum out of power because the people of this sad country will be the ones to suffer greatly, hopefully will turn on them faster than a pack of rabid, hungry dingo's ;) .

Riff

07 Apr 2018, 21:48

Elrick wrote:
TuxKey wrote: i stop voting and participating in the nonsense called politics.
Interesting read BUT I personally stopped voting during the 1990's.

Simply because the REGIME has it's Deep State tradition of keeping the status quo going for as long as possible. Considering Australia was and is the dumping ground for rejected convicts out of Britain and other nefarious scum, this place has become a dangerous joke around the globe.

Considering that we still don't have any decent Constitution other than the one drawn up by the British Monarch 200 years ago and nothing has changed other than the tacit recognition of Aborigines during the late 1960's. Also no Bill of Rights which was never allowed by Westminster, simply because how could you apply any human rights to ex-convicts?

Australia is now and will always be one giant Mining Pit, that it was always destined to be. We know how to dig out everything and ship it out cheaply to customers around the globe. Doesn't help that we now do over 90% trade with China yet our British Superiors think it's a good idea to attack them. Suspect when China has had enough they'll cut all Billion dollar contracts with this sad nation, then watch the parasites in Canberra scamper about and cry, why China has done that to them.

Like I keep saying before, Britain has no interest in helping Australia but only in using it as a stupid tool to intermediate a far greater nation. No doubt when that occurs, Australia's economy shall be a confirmed 3rd or 4th World status with no economy to boot. In a way I hope that happens, to finally shake the scum out of power because the people of this sad country will be the ones to suffer greatly, hopefully will turn on them faster than a pack of rabid, hungry dingo's ;) .

you might just be sandpapering over the cracks there old chap :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “News”