3. XD75
4. Atreus and Atreus62
5. Diverge TM 2
6. Terminus Mini 2
7. Diverge 3
And any keyboards with 1u grid-spacing up to 15x5

PBT dye-sub
available on KDBfans
Last edited by muni on 11 Mar 2018, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

09 Mar 2018, 12:36

Very cool, I just bought a ansi set of edrug mix keycaps. The colourway is really nice to look at, not like that crappy blank set, they made recently.

Anakey

09 Mar 2018, 12:58

only thing that i would have liked is to have a R3 Tab and backspace keys but other then that good compatability

muni

10 Mar 2018, 05:26

hypkx wrote: Very cool, I just bought a ansi set of edrug mix keycaps. The colourway is really nice to look at, not like that crappy blank set, they made recently.
Thank you for your support and we will work hard make better stuffs

muni

10 Mar 2018, 06:26

Anakey wrote: only thing that i would have liked is to have a R3 Tab and backspace keys but other then that good compatability
We will consider it

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

10 Mar 2018, 11:41

muni wrote:
hypkx wrote: Very cool, I just bought a ansi set of edrug mix keycaps. The colourway is really nice to look at, not like that crappy blank set, they made recently.
Thanks and I don't wanted to sound rude, I just meant that many people disliked the colour of the blank set.

muni

10 Mar 2018, 15:12

hypkx wrote:
muni wrote:
Thanks and I don't wanted to sound rude, I just meant that many people disliked the colour of the blank set.
I understand, many people dislike the colour way when mix just come out, so now I take the job and make them better :D

TuxKey
LLAP

16 Apr 2018, 18:11

to bad i missed this one.. now that the Niu Mini is in the store this set needs to be in to.. ;-)

Return to “Keyboards”