Electron !! Launching Pena Keyboard Geek Starter !!

rho0812

25 Mar 2017, 16:15

Here is a new keyboard.
Eletron Penna launches kickstart on April 6th.
Early bird who participated in the Geek Starter can join for $ 79.
I'm expecting a new keyboard
You can choose from four colors and two types of key caps.
Keyboards.jpg
Keyboards.jpg (38.2 KiB) Viewed 5737 times

The specifications of this keyboard are as follows.
1) Macro function
- Sentence remembering
2) 5 Bluetooth multi-pairing.
- Connected 5 device at the same time.
3) 6month usable without changing battery.
- Using 2 AA battery for 6month.
White keyboard.jpg
White keyboard.jpg (31.48 KiB) Viewed 5737 times

The most important thing is that you can connect with mobile devices using Bluetooth.
Compact size with macro function, beautiful appearance
If you want this keyboard (Penna), take a kickstart launch.
A003_C015_0204WS_001[(000204)2017-02-20-21-44-27].JPG
A003_C015_0204WS_001[(000204)2017-02-20-21-44-27].JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 5737 times

TuxKey
LLAP

27 Mar 2017, 20:30

what’s the strange handle on the left side for?
carriage return typewriter ? hahahah

btw i would prefer a dongle like system that ads Bluetooth to my keyboard and preferably build to hous a small AA or AAA battery.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

30 Mar 2017, 23:11

TuxKey
LLAP

31 Mar 2017, 18:32

vivalarevolución wrote: Stop spamming: product-news-f44/el-retron-retro-inspir ... 16118.html
last post he didn't even reply on comments so it seems your correct it's just spam..on the third strike he's out ?

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

01 Apr 2017, 13:52

TuxKey wrote:
vivalarevolución wrote: Stop spamming: product-news-f44/el-retron-retro-inspir ... 16118.html
last post he didn't even reply on comments so it seems your correct it's just spam..on the third strike he's out ?
I think it's clear that the OP in these posts in just advertising and doesn't care about responding to comments or actual discussion.

chuckdee

01 Apr 2017, 16:49

Maybe in way of punishment also, the threads can be removed?

Elrick

06 Apr 2017, 02:39

chuckdee wrote: Maybe in way of punishment also, the threads can be removed?
Leave it, otherwise this place becomes another re-edited forum with only approved images approved by those in power. Nothing different from thousands of other lame forums professing to supplying up to date info on the latest gear but don't.

Don't care if it's advertising on a keyboard product because look at us all here, wanting to see and know about every type of keyboard that was made decades ago or last week.

Don't turn into another fake forum only concerned about who to praise and who to admonish, depending upon who circle jerks the mods to change anything for their own make-believe comfort.

chuckdee

06 Apr 2017, 02:53

Elrick wrote:
chuckdee wrote: Maybe in way of punishment also, the threads can be removed?
Leave it, otherwise this place becomes another re-edited forum with only approved images approved by those in power. Nothing different from thousands of other lame forums professing to supplying up to date info on the latest gear but don't.

Don't care if it's advertising on a keyboard product because look at us all here, wanting to see and know about every type of keyboard that was made decades ago or last week.

Don't turn into another fake forum only concerned about who to praise and who to admonish, depending upon who circle jerks the mods to change anything for their own make-believe comfort.
There's a difference between censorship and having rules though. Posting the same post in multiple threads seems to require removal, just like spam does. You did know they remove spam posts, right? Don't see a difference here.

zslane

06 Apr 2017, 03:12

Well, I don't necessarily read every sub-forum. So if they want to catch the notice of casual forum members who might not see it in one place, but would in another, then hitting more than one (at least reasonably related) thread could make sense and not be considered spam. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. :)

rsbseb
-Horned Rabbit-

06 Apr 2017, 03:48

TuxKey wrote: what’s the strange handle on the left side for?
carriage return typewriter ? hahahah

btw i would prefer a dongle like system that ads Bluetooth to my keyboard and preferably build to hous a small AA or AAA battery.
Maybe it's the antenna :lol:

zslane

06 Apr 2017, 19:24

Its a programmable macro key.

Sherry

23 May 2018, 09:12

Hi there,

We found that you previously covered mechanical keyboards on your channel, and we were wondering whether you’d like to feature one of the hottest mechanical keyboards on the market, Lofree Four Seasons, a retro Mac wireless mechanical keyboard made for writers and designers.

95% of mechanical keyboards are designed for gamers, this is why we designed the Lofree retro wireless mechanical keyboard which perfectly matches your personality and good to look at.

Here are some features that you’ll love:

The design - inspired by typewriters.
Mac layout - 99% of the keyboards feature only Windows layout.
Gateron Blue switches - one of the best mechanical switches.
Multiple colors - Aestival Blue (Summer), Autumnal Grey (Autumn), Hibernal Black (Winter). You can check those colors here:
https://www.lofree.co/products/lofree-f ... l-keyboard
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/four ... l-keyboard

A free sample unit is available for you to review. It would be great if you could feature Lofree on your channel.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sherry@Lofree

IKSLM

23 May 2018, 09:31

lol

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 May 2018, 10:37

Sherry wrote: Hi there,

We found that you previously covered mechanical keyboards on your channel, and we were wondering whether you’d like to feature one of the hottest mechanical keyboards on the market, Lofree Four Seasons, a retro Mac wireless mechanical keyboard made for writers and designers.

95% of mechanical keyboards are designed for gamers, this is why we designed the Lofree retro wireless mechanical keyboard which perfectly matches your personality and good to look at.

Here are some features that you’ll love:

The design - inspired by typewriters.
Mac layout - 99% of the keyboards feature only Windows layout.
Gateron Blue switches - one of the best mechanical switches.
Multiple colors - Aestival Blue (Summer), Autumnal Grey (Autumn), Hibernal Black (Winter). You can check those colors here:
https://www.lofree.co/products/lofree-f ... l-keyboard
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/four ... l-keyboard

A free sample unit is available for you to review. It would be great if you could feature Lofree on your channel.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sherry@Lofree
Decide now if you want to be a content creator or a sellout

There's no cure for the STD you will get from taking a paid dick into your credibility hole. All your credibility will leak out because you will no longer be able to hold it in ...

Findecanor

23 May 2018, 17:29

Wow. Hijacking a spam thread with more spam...
Two wrongs does not make one right.

depletedvespene

23 May 2018, 20:56

Findecanor wrote: Wow. Hijacking a spam thread with more spam...
That's actually called spem.

Ok, I confess: I just coined the term. Let's see if it sticks. :mrgreen:

Iggy

23 May 2018, 20:59

Here's some useless trivia = I watched some newsprogram two days ago and one of the reports was about some street poet who wrote his work on the spot. He used a tablet with a peculiar tiny slice dotted with key caps, marked by some small lever at the left side. I wondered what it was then saw this thread. Yup, that puny keeb up there is what he used.

Return to “News”