Question on Yahoo.jp auctions

TheMilkmen

05 Jun 2018, 22:49

Hey everyone, so I am in a little bit of a pickle.

So I have found a board or two that I am interested in buying, or really just bidding on, but id love to know how to ship internationally via a proxy or something. As in i have no idea how that works and would love to get some stuff but have no idea how to. Now because of it being an auction Im also not sure if a proxy would work since i would have to win as well, which seems to require an account which sucks since i cannot type in japanese, or have a japanese postal code.

So does anyone know what i may be able to do here or am I SOL? Thanks though!

06 Jun 2018, 00:15

it's super easy, I'll talk about fromjapan since I use them but there are many other options. make an account at fromjapan.co.jp and paste the auction link into the box at the top of the page. choose whether you're planning on bidding (in real time, or 'sniper' at the last second) or just buy it out if you have the option to. you add funds to your account with paypal or cc and use them to bid on the auction or buy it out, they make you choose whether you want them to inspect it for a higher fee when it arrives at their warehouse (either way they ask 300 yen minimum for their services), they handle the rest. they notify you once it arrives with them and you have a month to instruct them to pack it and send it off to you, giving you time to grab other stuff as well. you have a choice of international shipping options at various price points.

TheMilkmen

06 Jun 2018, 02:11

00. wrote: it's super easy, I'll talk about fromjapan since I use them but there are many other options. make an account at fromjapan.co.jp and paste the auction link into the box at the top of the page. choose whether you're planning on bidding (in real time, or 'sniper' at the last second) or just buy it out if you have the option to. you add funds to your account with paypal or cc and use them to bid on the auction or buy it out, they make you choose whether you want them to inspect it for a higher fee when it arrives at their warehouse (either way they ask 300 yen minimum for their services), they handle the rest. they notify you once it arrives with them and you have a month to instruct them to pack it and send it off to you, giving you time to grab other stuff as well. you have a choice of international shipping options at various price points.
wow thats great thanks for the info man its good to know!

Iggy

06 Jun 2018, 09:12

TheMilkmen wrote: wow thats great thanks for the info man its good to know!
Indeed, I was curious about this too! I'll definately snoop around yahoo.jp now. 8-)

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

06 Jun 2018, 12:20

FYI, I also proxy stuff if you don't want to deal with third parties.

Return to “Keyboards”