Dreams...

mcmaxmcmc

04 Jun 2018, 22:29

So, uhh... I dreamt of someone accidentally sending me a bunch of keyboards to me last night and I'm supposed to send them back, somehow. I'm going crazy, aren't I? XD Dreams are wicked.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

05 Jun 2018, 01:02

Perhaps you've been spending too much time on keyboard forums. :lol:

green-squid

05 Jun 2018, 07:12

I've had quite a few keyboard dreams about finding them next to the dumpster and typing on thrm, but then I wake up and realise that I don't have said keyboards :cry:

snufflecat

11 Jun 2018, 13:36

Good to know I'm not the only one having keyboard-related dreams.. :p My SO just got further confirmation on that I'm deeply hooked..

depletedvespene

11 Jun 2018, 13:44

If we think about keyboards all the time, it follows that we should dream about them, too. Just a few days ago, I dreamt I was "assembling" together an ortholinear buckling spring keyboard, and I got upset when I realized I was a tad short on barrels to make the full inner plate (how the individual barrels would best be fused together into a single unit is something best left to dream logic).

samuelcable

11 Jun 2018, 13:45

I often have dreams about finding unusual keyboards in thrift stores. im a loser

andrewjoy

11 Jun 2018, 14:57

I have a dream , that i will one day find a NIB wang 725-3770 with the blue sub legends

Or hell just one at all as long as its complete

haanuman

26 Jun 2018, 09:49

That would hurt a lot, I hope no one ever goes through that in real life haha! Atleast you had a dream of someone sending you a lot of keyboards, here I can only dream of repaying bills for things that I never purchased.

andrewjoy

26 Jun 2018, 10:23

I had a dream that someone found a load of 4704 62-key but then the person they where going to buy them off had them shredded for data protection!

Oh wait , that happened.

The banker is dead now if i remember correctly , via an unrelated incident or because he found out how much the items he had shredded where worth.

Return to “Off-topic”