Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

Myoth

17 Jul 2018, 02:00

how much would a capless, restored, with a soarer's converter from orihalcon F122 fetch ? the only problem is that for now it has one key not working, I'll open it up and try to see what's wrong with it.

As I live in France, the demand in F122 should be higher, would that influence the price ? I have an idea about the price but I want to make sure I'm not overasking ... Thanks in advance !

20 Jul 2018, 13:37

hello,
I got my hands on a FK-3002 in black and good shape branded by Escom. it should be completely original but i cant test the calculator because i dont have the right battaries. I´d like to sell it but i don´t know where to set the pricing. Thats why im here and need your help. thank you

(first post ;) )

Chyros

20 Jul 2018, 14:26

Noice, that's really cool. I haven't seen those in black before =o .

Tbh I'm not sure what would be a good price for it, especially considering it's German-layout. I'll happily make you a bid for it, though :) .

kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Jul 2018, 14:36

German layout? Then perhaps you could ask in the German section of Deskthority if anyone would be interested:
german-f16/

zuzechan

22 Jul 2018, 08:40

Alps SM-101. White switches. How much is she worth? I’m not really selling as she is my first mechanical keyboard ever. Coiled AT cable.

I tried searching for info but no luck.
Here’s a link to some pics.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bDuMFV9

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

22 Jul 2018, 08:53

zuzechan wrote: Alps SM-101. White switches. How much is she worth? I’m not really selling as she is my first mechanical keyboard ever. Coiled AT cable.

I tried searching for info but no luck.
Here’s a link to some pics.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bDuMFV9

That's an alps buckling springs keyboard. They show up so rarely I'm unsure of what to place its value at. Maybe around $100?

zuzechan

22 Jul 2018, 08:56

Thank you for your reply! It’s been very difficult finding anything about this board.

Chyros

22 Jul 2018, 15:44

zuzechan wrote: Thank you for your reply! It’s been very difficult finding anything about this board.
I did a review on it, if you're interested.

Emir

24 Jul 2018, 13:24

Hey Everyone, I am curious about these boards - both in Swedish ISO

Chicony KB5182 with Blue SMK Alps or Futaba clicky (didn't open yet - but click isn't near the bottom so maybe blue smk alps?)

Keyboard from a Panasonic JB 3300, double shot caps with ALPS SKFL (?)

Thanks! :)

andrewjoy

24 Jul 2018, 13:25

More photos of the Panasonic please.

Emir

24 Jul 2018, 13:33

andrewjoy wrote: More photos of the Panasonic please.

Here you go! :) I know these aren't the best photos, let me know if it's enough.

andrewjoy

24 Jul 2018, 14:05

Lovely keyboard !

green-squid

24 Jul 2018, 14:05

And lovely computer as well!

andrewjoy

24 Jul 2018, 14:09

Not sure but looks like LCD form this angle. Would prefer gas plasma

Emir

24 Jul 2018, 14:47

Any idea of the price points for those two? :)

Myoth

24 Jul 2018, 15:08

god dammit I have been searching for a keyboard with SKFL for so long and now one appears when I don't have money... might still pm you :p

the Chicony should be like 30€ and the Panasonic might be
40€ish (?)

Emir

24 Jul 2018, 15:22

Myoth wrote: god dammit I have been searching for a keyboard with SKFL for so long and now one appears when I don't have money... might still pm you :p

40€ish (?)
I can see the Chicony not being worth more, but aren't the double shot alp mount keycaps worth more than 40 euro alone on the panasonic? I might be off target here, though. :)

Myoth

24 Jul 2018, 15:27

Emir wrote:
Myoth wrote: god dammit I have been searching for a keyboard with SKFL for so long and now one appears when I don't have money... might still pm you :p

40€ish (?)
I can see the Chicony not being worth more, but aren't the double shot alp mount keycaps worth more than 40 euro alone on the panasonic? I might be off target here, though. :)
They would if it wasn't such a funky layout, I don't see anyone interested in it for only the keycaps, I'd rather think somebody would like to use this keyboard as is.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

24 Jul 2018, 15:35

Myoth wrote: They would if it wasn't such a funky layout, I don't see anyone interested in it for only the keycaps, I'd rather think somebody would like to use this keyboard as is.
You apparently don't know Alps collectors. :lol:

Emir

24 Jul 2018, 15:40

Blaise170 wrote:
Myoth wrote: They would if it wasn't such a funky layout, I don't see anyone interested in it for only the keycaps, I'd rather think somebody would like to use this keyboard as is.
Hehe, I actually get his argument and logically it makes sense.

Do you happen to have an educated (or wild) guess, too? :D

Myoth

24 Jul 2018, 15:44

Blaise170 wrote:
lol if you say so, I know many Alps collectors and I know for sure that they wouldn't pay a lot for only Alphas (except MSX boards but those are specific)

lordzebu

25 Jul 2018, 00:28

What would you consider a fair price for a m65-a?
Space grey, acrylic bottom, qmk pcb, gateron green housings, zeal stems, 62g springs.

ramblinrose

25 Jul 2018, 15:45

Greetings - I'm wondering how much g80-1000s usually go for these days. Either ANSI or ISO (qwerty layout). Considering searching for one for my retro pc set up (windows 98).

PlacaFromHell

29 Jul 2018, 22:16

Worth for 10 USD?

scottc

29 Jul 2018, 22:27

yes!

PlacaFromHell

29 Jul 2018, 22:37

I didn't realized that it was an auction :/ I'll do my best anyway.

Darkshado

29 Jul 2018, 23:27

Hmm, if I had to put a number, anywhere between $20 and 40 $USD? Perhaps on the lower end because the keys (despite being PBT) seem to have quite a bit of shine. For insurance purposes, I'd say 80 $USD.

My impression is that for some reason, the PBT keycaps on the AEK II and ADK (Czech variant) are not quite as resistant to shine as those on IBM buckling spring keyboards; no specific idea why.

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

30 Jul 2018, 21:17

Got this nixdorf board hoping for nixie switches, but instead got this MC Escher-like magnetic valve switch. Any idea what it's worth?

It's also for sale if anyone is interested.

TheNumberPi

31 Jul 2018, 03:52

How much would an unconverted original caps APL unsaver go for? I'm wondering because the last one that I think publicly sold was the one on ebay for $1000+, but that was converted and the caps were from an IBM board of a similar age but they weren't originally on that board. I have an opportunity to buy one and I might not be able to convert it due to not having any soldering equipment, so I may sell/trade.

31 Jul 2018, 04:00

TheNumberPi wrote: How much would an unconverted original caps APL unsaver go for? I'm wondering because the last one that I think publicly sold was the one on ebay for $1000+, but that was converted and the caps were from an IBM board of a similar age but they weren't originally on that board. I have an opportunity to buy one and I might not be able to convert it due to not having any soldering equipment, so I may sell/trade.
last one was $1995 on ebay, i wouldn’t worry so much about conversion since one can easily just stick a premade soarers converter on it for $40 or whatever they cost now.
the most important thing i think is condition, how clean is it? any rust, damage, etc - this will all make a large difference. generally pricing is kind of ambiguous because they come up so rarely that there is no consistent market value, especially with how fast the market is moving nowadays

Return to “Marketplace Help”