[GB] C³ Tangerine MX Switches

TheKeyDotCompany

25 Jul 2018, 20:20

Hey everyone! First time posting a GB on Deskthority.

Id like to share our current buy for C³ Tangerine MX Switches. Full details on my site here:

Americas - TheKey.Company

EU Proxy MyKeyboard.eu

Details:

Group buy ends August 10, 2018, or once we hit 20,000 units, whichever comes first.

*THIS IS A GROUP BUY. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL AT LEAST October 2018

Linear MX Switch
PCB Mount
Gold Springs
Signature Tangerine Stem (HiRose Replica)
62g Gold Spring (Milky Bottom Housing)
67g Gold Spring (Black Bottom Housing)
Group buy limited to 20,000 units
Milky top housing
Sold in packs of 65, 90, 110
Made in Gateron factory
Ships Early October 2018

Thanks for looking!
Attachments
Tang6_400x225.jpg
Tang6_400x225.jpg (39.34 KiB) Viewed 4877 times
Last edited by TheKeyDotCompany on 25 Jul 2018, 23:20, edited 2 times in total.

tron

25 Jul 2018, 20:30

I'm not familiar with HiRose switches. How do they compare to Gateron/Cherry MX Black?

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

25 Jul 2018, 20:39

Hirose are basically just MX Blacks with an orange slider. They are expensive because of their rarity.

Muirium
µ

25 Jul 2018, 20:42

How would these compare to those box Kaihua switches the kids are on about of late? And against Zealios? And, just for fun: Nixies?

Linear is a good choice for MX clones. Just trying to get a feel for the differences. I know vintage MX blacks and Nixies, but not the rest.

tron

25 Jul 2018, 22:16

Muirium wrote: How would these compare to those box Kaihua switches the kids are on about of late? And against Zealios? And, just for fun: Nixies?

Linear is a good choice for MX clones. Just trying to get a feel for the differences. I know vintage MX blacks and Nixies, but not the rest.
Would also like to know if the stem or housing molds are unique for C3 Tangerines compared to standard Gateron black and Zealios. It would be nice to have mid level priced low wobble linears with smoothness in between stock Gateron and Zealios.

TheKeyDotCompany

25 Jul 2018, 23:16

tron wrote:
Muirium wrote: How would these compare to those box Kaihua switches the kids are on about of late? And against Zealios? And, just for fun: Nixies?

Would also like to know if the stem or housing molds are unique for C3 Tangerines compared to standard Gateron black and Zealios. It would be nice to have mid level priced low wobble linears with smoothness in between stock Gateron and Zealios.
I have a handful of samples, I can send a few to anyone (in the USA) who wants to write a comprehensive review to answer those questions. I think they feel very smooth, with little wobble. Gateron makes quality switches.

Return to “Group buys”