RF x JS 91U, RF x JS 108UW HiPro, Nissho, IBM 5576-003 + Numpad

jiexiluan

06 Sep 2018, 17:34

I've figured I should see how much these are worth now. I see little value in these sitting on my shelf collecting dust when I really only use one board as my daily driver now.

RealForce x JustSystems 91U. Fantastic, scratchless. Comes with all limited edition red keycaps. No box. Limited JustSystems black shopping bag included if you want it (extra shipping though unless you don't mind it being folded in half)

RealForce x JustSystems 108UW HiPro. Mint. Comes with all limited edition red keycaps. Box and original manual included. Limited JustSystems black shopping bag included if you want it (extra shipping though unless you don't mind it being folded in half)

Nissho KB106DE (this is sitting on the HHKB). Includes board itself and all keycaps (red keycap pictured on HHKB is not included). I've owned 3 Nissho's since getting into mechanical keyboards. These keycaps are the combined best of each. Very minimal fading, much less than you'll find on other nisshos in the community.

IBM 5576-003 + Numpad. Great condition, some scratches on bottom case. Top looks great however, and keycaps are fantastic. Keyboard and numpad both work, but will require remapping. The rubber mat also likely needs to be replaced as there are a couple of keys that have a tendency to type double or not type at all if you do not hit the key centered. This board WILL need some configuration. Comes with Soarer's adapter to help you remap keys and add layers and what not.

HHKB JP Type-s (stock keycaps, not nissho keycaps), With Hasu's BT controller and battery installed. Top case is from HHKB JP. Bottom case is from a regular HHKB. Why does this matter? This means I didn't have to drill holes for the led and on/off switch in the back, so it's extremely clean. There's also a clear usb port blocker installed on the led side.

I cover PayPal fees. Buyer covers shipping.

I must make it very clear that I am in no rush to get rid of these. I do not want to trade, only sell. I just want to gauge interest. If price is right, I will definitely let go of them.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/yyBrCTf

Muirium
µ

06 Sep 2018, 18:02

What is the daily driver that beats all these then?

enrique.aliaga

06 Sep 2018, 18:12

I gotta say I've fallen in love with that RealForce x JustSystems 108UW HiPro. Just... wow!

jiexiluan

06 Sep 2018, 18:20

Muirium wrote: What is the daily driver that beats all these then?
https://imgur.com/a/P9mHu

Silly how simple it is, right?

Muirium
µ

06 Sep 2018, 18:33

Knew it had to be an HHKB! (Imgur is so shite on iOS the image is pixel mush, but I presume that’s a pretty simple stock HHKB Pro JP. You may want to fix the spacebar, mind…)

Same story here. While tall sphericals have their charm, in daily use the combination of 60% and Topre is irresistible.

post421255.html#p421255

chip chop

06 Sep 2018, 18:39

Where did you get the 4.5 unit spacebar for the HHKB JP Daily?

jiexiluan

06 Sep 2018, 18:49

chip chop wrote: Where did you get the 4.5 unit spacebar for the HHKB JP Daily?
KBD Talking Pure keycaps (can't seem to find the taobao listing for it anymore). Also I believe it's a 5.5u. You can also use the Nissho spacebar if you dremel the supporting walls in between the stems.
Muirium wrote: Knew it had to be an HHKB! (Imgur is so shite on iOS the image is pixel mush, but I presume that’s a pretty simple stock HHKB Pro JP. You may want to fix the spacebar, mind…)

Same story here. While tall sphericals have their charm, in daily use the combination of 60% and Topre is irresistible.

post421255.html#p421255
I loved HiPro for everyday typing, but problem is they're, imo, not very ideal for gaming. I took only the keyboard I linked with me while traveling around the world for a year. It was the only keyboard I needed for 12 months, so I have a sentimental attachment to it now too, but it's fucking solid.

Your board looks beautiful as well. I'm glad you found something that makes you happy :)

chip chop

06 Sep 2018, 20:56

Thanks for the reply, I can only find them in a MX mount... I will keep looking.

Anyway, fantastic boards and GLWS!

jiexiluan

06 Sep 2018, 21:51

mx is correct. You will need to replace your hhkb slider for it to work.

chip chop

06 Sep 2018, 22:12

Cheers

sell4bidss

07 Sep 2018, 13:29

What is the daily driver?

DatOtherJosh

07 Sep 2018, 16:56

wonder how much are you asking for that 5576 ssk

Return to “For sale”