[Help needed] I just got in love with my teacher from the last year

klincheR

14 Sep 2018, 10:31

damn i love keyboard forums :D

FXT
XT

14 Sep 2018, 11:30

BrutalOnionMayhem wrote: First at all, thanks to all.

I will not die if she reject me, don't get me wrong. About girls of my own age range, all I knew were (with respect) cynical bitches submerged in alcohol and drugs or had a so flat mind that I couldn't even start a conversation with them. In addition, I hate how nowadays people start a relationship just for social pressure or for the simple fact of start a relationship.
My two therapists started to cry when hearing about my problems. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who can face my own life, but talking about it never hurts. I've got best advicings from unknown people than from my own parents.

About my environment, is the fucking ninth circle of hell, she is the only really puritanical woman I ever knew here. Don't worry, I will not do anything ilegal, less if can hurt she.
Man, lots of thanks!
You should anonymously send her the pictures you took of her one by one. Maybe include a couple of death threats to up the ante. Really freak her out so she's vulnerable and "needs" someone to protect her. That's when you'll have your best shot of ever ending up with your teacher. Jokes aside, judging from these quotes you should lighten up and learn to live a little. I had a similar attitude problem in high school where I felt and acted like I was better than everyone else. Those cringy few years cost me a lot and honestly high school would have been much more fun if I made more of an effort to connect with my peers.

vometia
irritant

14 Sep 2018, 13:05

green-squid wrote: ha.ha.ha :mrgreen:
Good Ultravox album that, back in their punk weirdo days.

Er anyway, if there's any chance the OP is serious, don't go there. It can go very bad indeed for either party. And often does.

andrewjoy

14 Sep 2018, 15:05

Wear protection! Don't just do it on the desk after class, your bound to get caught! Go to a nice hotel!

vometia
irritant

14 Sep 2018, 16:06

andrewjoy wrote: Wear protection! Don't just do it on the desk after class, your bound to get caught! Go to a nice hotel!
This calls for an Electric Six video. NSFW etc, though really just the occasional naughty word.

linky

Edit: seems the Youtube tag is broken so no preview for you...

wobbled

14 Sep 2018, 20:03

You guys seem to have found Mr Duuls alt account, congratulations!

Return to “Off-topic”