Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Alponj78

06 Sep 2018, 03:40

Will an update be made here once a pay collector is identified? Do we just wait until someone can collect payments?

7bit

06 Sep 2018, 11:47

Yes, we have a new one:
bit-shifter
:ugeek:

But we still need one more!!!
:o

Crushader

06 Sep 2018, 11:50

Is bit-shifter collecting for Google wallet or PayPal?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bit-shifter

07 Sep 2018, 16:17

@Crusader I'm collecting PayPal. Hope that's the answer you wanted to hear!

Crushader

07 Sep 2018, 16:20

Awesome, does that mean I can WASSUP the bot to get a refreshed invoice with your details to pay? Or are we waiting for 7bit to find both collectors first before resuming collecting? My first time doing this, so apology if I don't quite get it =)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bit-shifter

07 Sep 2018, 16:25

I would assume that you can WASSUP to trigger a new invoice request with my PP details as collector.

I have to be honest here though, my hunch is no guarantee.

ste

07 Sep 2018, 16:28

If you want to pay using PayPal. You can use WASSUP to get the details

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Red_M

08 Sep 2018, 15:15

anyone have a red tab key they can sell me?

long_qt_pie

09 Sep 2018, 04:12

Placed an order for some R6 leftovers but my messages still show up in my outbox, this means the bot hasn’t gone through messages, right? Thought I followed all the instructions lol

Nuum

09 Sep 2018, 09:24

No, it's perfectly fine when your messages still are in your outbox. The bot doesn't read messages directly on DT but instead relies on the e-mail that gets send with them. This doesn't mean you should send mails to the bot, though!

HOBI3CAT

09 Sep 2018, 15:55

REALLY looking to somehow find a Cream-on-Violett Row2 "R" key (bought a set secondhand that had two "P" keys.... :facepalm:)

If anyone has one from a grab bag, PLEASE let me know. Willing to pay well for it!

Crushader

15 Sep 2018, 12:25

I paid for the first order (#1378), and I just ordered another bunch of stuffs, but the invoice came with the same order number, is that normal?

Oblotzky

15 Sep 2018, 13:31

Crushader wrote: I paid for the first order (#1378), and I just ordered another bunch of stuffs, but the invoice came with the same order number, is that normal?
Yes, this is more like your account number.

5inn3d

16 Sep 2018, 16:27

hi all new to DT!

I have a few questions about ordering these caps; hope someone can help me out here :)

1)do these fit MX stems?
2) how much are shipping costs?
3) does it ship internationally?

Thanks!

Oblotzky

16 Sep 2018, 18:24

5inn3d wrote: hi all new to DT!

I have a few questions about ordering these caps; hope someone can help me out here :)

1)do these fit MX stems?

Thanks!
1) Yes
2) Not much, like 5-15EUR depending on where it is going I believe
3) Yes

But I'm gonna guess that you are under the impression that this is a open GB. The order went through a few years ago and currently only leftovers are being sold, from which it is near impossible to assemble a full keyset.

group-buys-f50/round-7-algol-style-sphe ... 14580.html - Round 7 is still open though for new orders.

5inn3d

16 Sep 2018, 18:49

Oblotzky wrote:
5inn3d wrote: hi all new to DT!

1)do these fit MX stems?

Thanks!
1) Yes
2) Not much, like 5-15EUR depending on where it is going I believe
3) Yes

But I'm gonna guess that you are under the impression that this is a open GB. The order went through a few years ago and currently only leftovers are being sold, from which it is near impossible to assemble a full keyset.

group-buys-f50/round-7-algol-style-sphe ... 14580.html - Round 7 is still open though for new orders.
Hey Oblotzky, thanks for the reply! Im actually trying to find some 2.25 and 2.75 blank spacebars for a new build.but you have tempted me with round 7 as well haha! :P

Muirium
µ

16 Sep 2018, 19:10

A couple of things to bear in mind:

1. 7bit's GBs can take many months to ship, unpredictably. It's all down to how precisely he gets batch orders over from SP, and how long it takes him individually to work through it. Hope you're patient!

2. As I recall, SP's SA spacebars are only "spacebar shaped" at 4 units wide and larger. Smaller than that, and they are just blanks as you say, shaped like Shift keys: concave instead of convex. Your thumbs may be unsatisfied.

Not to talk you out of these nice caps and the absurd flexibility on offer thanks to 7bit, but know what you're in for.

5inn3d

16 Sep 2018, 19:20

Muirium wrote: A couple of things to bear in mind:

1. 7bit's GBs can take many months to ship, unpredictably. It's all down to how precisely he gets batch orders over from SP, and how long it takes him individually to work through it. Hope you're patient!

2. As I recall, SP's SA spacebars are only "spacebar shaped" at 4 units wide and larger. Smaller than that, and they are just blanks as you say, shaped like Shift keys: concave instead of convex. Your thumbs may be unsatisfied.

Not to talk you out of these nice caps and the absurd flexibility on offer thanks to 7bit, but know what you're in for.
1. I'm not expecting my GB keyboard to arrive till Q1 2019 so hopefully they will coincide somehow haha. xfingers crossedx

2. Unfortunately, the pcb does not support split 4u spacebar. if 2.25 and 2.75 feels weird I'll probably just revert to a standard 6.25u.

thanks for the heads up!

Alponj78

16 Sep 2018, 19:23

Im ok with waiting and all of that, but i paid like 2 weeks ago and the invoice to pay still keeps coming and 7bit won’t answer messages to get it corrected, a little frustrating.

5inn3d

17 Sep 2018, 09:34

i received an invoice, if i want to get tracked shipping do i need to PM 7bot again? or just pay the extra $3.00 stated and leave a note somewhere?

maexxx

17 Sep 2018, 09:50

5inn3d wrote: i received an invoice, if i want to get tracked shipping do i need to PM 7bot again? or just pay the extra $3.00 stated and leave a note somewhere?
Message 7bot again with "SHIPTRACKED" and you'll get a new invoice with the amount adjusted.

5inn3d

17 Sep 2018, 10:56

thanks maexx!

jacobavenkraft

17 Sep 2018, 16:17

How does one discover exactly what is still in stock as far as leftovers go? I put in an order and several things were no longer in stock. I expected that might be the case, but it would be nice to have a better idea up front before placing an order.

zslane

17 Sep 2018, 18:59

The only way to really know what is available is to add kits to your order and see what shows up on your invoice. 7bit doesn't update his leftovers wiki page very frequently, and it becomes inaccurate pretty quickly even when he does.

5inn3d

17 Sep 2018, 20:06

Invoice #1382 paid to @bit-shifter!

maexxx

17 Sep 2018, 22:53

Does anybody know what it means when 7bot says:

Code: Select all

LOCKED                   |items can't be cleared    |     |  |   |       
I have a larger order, and I have paid it, now I'd want it shipped but what does the LOCKED status refer to? How do I get it unlocked?

zslane

17 Sep 2018, 23:52

Locked means you can't change your mind, cancel the order, and get your money back.

maexxx

18 Sep 2018, 04:31

zslane wrote: Locked means you can't change your mind, cancel the order, and get your money back.
Oh, I see. That's fine then, I just want the items shipped. SHIPNOW! ;)

Alponj78

18 Sep 2018, 19:02

7bit: i paid my invoice 3 weeks ago to a new collector, invoice#1364, but WASSUP command tells me i still owe $. Can you please check into it. Would not want this to hold up shipping the keys i paid for. Thanks.

zslane

18 Sep 2018, 21:18

Which collector did you send funds to?

Return to “Group buys”