I got kicked out from the unofficial DT's group on Telegram.

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 11:04

Shame on you, you've been taught the right and importance of free speech and still have the mindset of Nazi. What an irony. :lol: That only proved how weak and hypocritic you are.
that's how weak you are.png
that's how weak you are.png (190.88 KiB) Viewed 17181 times
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 25 Nov 2018, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

25 Nov 2018, 11:20

It‘s not an official DT chat, just a keyboard related chat group on Telegram. The DT references have long been removed because it‘s too much work moderating the chat decently.
I understand this little drama is a great opportunity for you to get some attention but it‘s unrelated to DT really.

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 11:20

fair-game.jpg
fair-game.jpg (165.42 KiB) Viewed 17158 times

It seems this is the only way for those losers to win. :lol:

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 11:34

Wodan wrote: It‘s not an official DT chat, just a keyboard related chat group on Telegram. The DT references have long been removed because it‘s too much work moderating the chat decently.
I understand this little drama is a great opportunity for you to get some attention but it‘s unrelated to DT really.
I've changed the title of this thread, satisfied now :lol:

I agree, whoever the moderator of that group is, he can't manage the chat decently let alone fairly. :D
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 25 Nov 2018, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

green-squid

25 Nov 2018, 11:42

I don't check the DT chat anymore (and no disrespect) but I bet my bottom Yuan that you are not showing the entirety of this conversation and hiding the reasom they got upset..

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 12:04

green-squid wrote: I don't check the DT chat anymore (and no disrespect) but I bet my bottom Yuan that you are not showing the entirety of this conversation and hiding the reasom they got upset..
Check it for yourself then, what's the point of saying anything based on assumption. Unless you have a belief that "If there is anything wrong, it must be Mr.Nobody's fault." ;)

Slom

25 Nov 2018, 12:14

Mr.Nobody wrote: Shame on you, you've been taught the right and importance of free speech and still have the mindset of Nazi. What an irony. :lol: That only proved how weak and hypocritic you are.
In a way it would really help to specify whom you are talking to ... mostly to yourself probably :P

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 12:31

Slom wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: Shame on you, you've been taught the right and importance of free speech and still have the mindset of Nazi. What an irony. :lol: That only proved how weak and hypocritic you are.
In a way it would really help to specify whom you are talking to ... mostly to yourself probably :P
Isn't it self-evident who I was talking to, use the thing on your neck, it isn't a decoration, is it? :lol:

green-squid

25 Nov 2018, 12:46

Mr.Nobody wrote:
green-squid wrote: I don't check the DT chat anymore (and no disrespect) but I bet my bottom Yuan that you are not showing the entirety of this conversation and hiding the reasom they got upset..
Check it for yourself then [...] ;)
Okay buddy
So, it started with people happened to mention that you were back on Deskthority, and how you are a conspiracy theorist, let's face it, all your posts in off-topic trying to steer political opinions about how west is bad and only your country has free speech are all there for all to see.

off-topic-f10/free-will-does-not-exist- ... 16211.html
off-topic-f10/is-this-legal-in-u-s-t16351.html
off-topic-f10/oh-cheap-chinese-made-jun ... 16966.html
off-topic-f10/you-must-have-watched-rec ... 17445.html
off-topic-f10/you-won-the-world-up-why-riot-t19452.html
Then you sent a bunch of snippets of voice messages about how everybody is still talking shit about you for 2 years (they aren't, there were 2-3 messages (literally) mentioning you) and how it makes you feel like a legend because 'people miss you', because you 'won' a debate against them (when?) in one of your political tirades. You also said that these people have such fragile hearts and that you came back to help them with their existential crisis.
and only THEN came what you posted..

Mr Nobody, it's time for you to realize that nobody takes your anti-western political posts (IN A KEYBOARD FORUM) seriously, and also that nobody talks WEEKS on end about how bad you are, we would leave it at 'Mr Nobody is a tin foil hatter'.
How about actually LISTENING to what people say about you, take it in, own up to the garbage you were saying, and.. improve! And not act like a 50-cent troll! And if case you are, you are making the normal majority of people in China look like absolute morons. Not exactly a noble profession.

I give YOU this opportunity to improve yourself dude. If you are reading this and the noise blockers are still on your head, please do yourself a favor, and leave Deskthority alone. I don't want to be harsh dood, but for christ sake.. are you not seeing all the crap you write is indistinguishable from trolling?

Slom

25 Nov 2018, 13:19

Mr.Nobody wrote:
Slom wrote:
Isn't it self-evident who I was talking to, use the thing on your neck, it isn't a decoration, is it? :lol:
A lot of the things that are "evident" to you, are not to me. "You" in you OP is actually ambiguous, and neither interpretation actually makes sense to me: Are you referring to the individual that banned you? Then why post it here, in an unrelated forum? Why not refer to him directly? Are you referring to some larger group? Which one, and what has it to do with that telegram group?

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 13:38

@ Squid
Tow or three messages about me? Either you can't count or you don't know how to use the "search" function and therefore missed out a lot. Okay, let me help you, (it takes a little patience, and you've been warned) try search "mr" on Telegram and you can get around 400 entries, and see how many of them are bad-mouthing me. When I was checking, around 1/4th of them are, for no reason, I wasn't even in the group over the past week, now I bet there are even more :lol:

So it's okay for westerners to have anti-China attitude and It's not okay for me to do the same thing back? It's okay for people to call me douche but it's not okay for me to respond? You've checked my voice messages, what did I say in one of those messages? DON'T apply double-standards on me and my rivals, is it that hard to be fair to me for you guys?

What makes you believe YOU have the right to give ME Opportunities whatever, that sounds ridiculous to me.

The messages( including my voice messages) are still there on Telegram, and all of my threads and posts are still here on DT, anyone who is not stupid or blind and also happen to have the patience to comb them through, will see what'd happened. But maybe some people prefer to accept your misleading interpretation as truth. And your effort to tarnish me and to distort what I have written must be of a lot of value to those people. ;) Nice try...

Edit:
@slom
So everything looks irrelevant to you uh? Well... I give up and suggest an IQ test.
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 25 Nov 2018, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

Myoth

25 Nov 2018, 14:00

Jokes apart, this was bound to happen, and you guys (telegram admins) fell for it, kudos to Mr.Nobody for basically stirring shit up by just joining :lol:

green-squid

25 Nov 2018, 14:01

We all got Mr. Nobody'd! :o

BTW was about to post that exact GIF!

green-squid

25 Nov 2018, 14:10

This is officially a cat thread, move over, Mr. Nobody

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 14:25

Myoth wrote: Image

Jokes apart, this was bound to happen, and you guys (telegram admins) fell for it, kudos to Mr.Nobody for basically stirring shit up by just joining :lol:
Kudos taken, ;)
According to Slom's theory, DT and that Telegram group were two independent irrelevant platforms, then it must be very hard for him to justify why after I joined the Telegram group, people there suddenly started to talk about what I've done on DT :lol:

Squid doesn't want to remain in the audience, he jumps up onto the stage and tries to be a hero to rid DT of the (in)famous Mr.Nobody. :lol: That's also kind of trolling to me. He isn't even the first one who wants to get attention by accusing me of trolling.

Let's face it, just look at how excited people have become after I showed up on Telegram for 5 minutes a week ago. They can not help themselves can they? 8-) ....You know what, dad's sorry, I shouldn't have been away for so long, but dad needed to make money over the past a couple of months, now with the money in my pocket, I promise I'm going to spend more time here with you guys. :D come over and give me a hug :)
Last edited by Mr.Nobody on 25 Nov 2018, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

stratokaster

25 Nov 2018, 14:26

What a delusional attention whore. He's very sad even for a troll, otherwise he would know that reductio ad Hitlerum is literally the worst possible argument to make :lol:

Mr.Nobody

25 Nov 2018, 14:30

stratokaster wrote: What a delusional attention whore. He's very sad even for a troll, otherwise he would know that reductio ad Hitlerum is literally the worst possible argument to make :lol:
According to whose criteria, yours? Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that authoritative, what a delusional whore. :lol:

green-squid

25 Nov 2018, 14:32

Mr.Nobody wrote:
stratokaster wrote: What a delusional attention whore. He's very sad even for a troll, otherwise he would know that reductio ad Hitlerum is literally the worst possible argument to make :lol:
According to whose criteria, yours? Don't flatter yourself, you aren't that authoritative, what a delusional whore. :lol:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

25 Nov 2018, 14:40

Compgeke

25 Nov 2018, 15:16

JP!

25 Nov 2018, 16:01

cat.jpg
cat.jpg (105.02 KiB) Viewed 16885 times

Slom

25 Nov 2018, 16:05

kekstee

25 Nov 2018, 16:08

Myoth wrote: Jokes apart, this was bound to happen, and you guys (telegram admins) fell for it, kudos to Mr.Nobody for basically stirring shit up by just joining :lol:
Falling for something kind of implies the outcome is unwanted or unexpected, but as long as he stays here in OT that's a win?
60e65Ag.jpg
60e65Ag.jpg (324.93 KiB) Viewed 16875 times

zrrion

25 Nov 2018, 16:52

no one has to have a reason outside of "You are unpleasant to interact with" to justify dealing with your nonsense. Why would they? You have to have a non-zero number of redeeming qualities or no one is going to want to associate with you.

Excelso

25 Nov 2018, 17:27

Mr.Nobody wrote: @slom
So everything looks irrelevant to you uh? Well... I give up and suggest an IQ test.
IQ test are not good for their task. I had mine tested like 5 times and it was a sad disappointment.

chuckdee

25 Nov 2018, 17:35

Oooh... cute cat pictures!

Khers

25 Nov 2018, 19:50

What has happened to those kittehs? They are very cute, though

Slom

25 Nov 2018, 20:17

I hope they got photoshopped.

stratokaster

25 Nov 2018, 20:27

Slom wrote: I hope they got photoshopped.
dye-subbed

webwit
Wild Duck

25 Nov 2018, 20:32

Return to “Off-topic”