I got kicked out from the unofficial DT's group on Telegram.

Mr.Nobody

26 Nov 2018, 01:03

zrrion wrote: no one has to have a reason outside of "You are unpleasant to interact with" to justify dealing with your nonsense. Why would they? You have to have a non-zero number of redeeming qualities or no one is going to want to associate with you.

Sorry I won't let you read my emails or PM inbox, otherwise you might be surprised to know many people here want to associate with me, but eventually, you will know just be patient. I have noticed, not only you but many people here especially those who have a negative attitude toward me have a bad habit of making conclusions based on assumptions rather than facts.

BTW
Quite a lot of pussies for a Monday morning...is this a pun, well depends on who you are talking to. ;)

zrrion

26 Nov 2018, 02:25

lol

FXT
XT

26 Nov 2018, 05:45

stratokaster wrote:
Slom wrote: I hope they got photoshopped.
dye-subbed
I laughed more than I'd like to admit at that.

Slom

26 Nov 2018, 07:41

stratokaster wrote:
Slom wrote: I hope they got photoshopped.
dye-subbed
double shot:
Spoiler:
triple shot:

JP!

26 Nov 2018, 16:49

quimera.jpg
quimera.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 14816 times

chuckdee

26 Nov 2018, 16:54

JP! wrote:
quimera.jpg
What's that? A double-shot dye-sub? Really pioneering there!

JP!

26 Nov 2018, 17:44

chuckdee wrote:
JP! wrote:
The attachment quimera.jpg is no longer available
What's that? A double-shot dye-sub? Really pioneering there!
Yes, aka a Chimera.
https://www.instagram.com/gataquimera/? ... e=ig_embed
kitty.jpg
kitty.jpg (132.23 KiB) Viewed 14800 times

Mr.Nobody

28 Nov 2018, 00:16

Do you know that cats don't even like living with humans, they just use human to make their own life easier, so in the eyes of cats, humans are just a bunch of dupes(no offence). You think you are the owners of cats, in reality, they own you by colonizing your brains with parasites. Maybe this is one of the reasons that some people tend to be so moody...:D

Edit:
The cat with a sapphire eye looks really gorgeous, even though I'm not a cat guy.

adhoc

30 Nov 2018, 12:22

You’re annoying. Since you can’t take the hint, let’s ask your beloved PRC for help.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

depletedvespene

30 Nov 2018, 13:17

yawn.jpg
yawn.jpg (189.3 KiB) Viewed 14682 times

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

30 Nov 2018, 13:47

adhoc wrote: You’re annoying. Since you can’t take the hint, let’s ask your beloved PRC for help.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

green-squid

30 Nov 2018, 17:31

adhoc wrote: You’re annoying. Since you can’t take the hint, let’s ask your beloved PRC for help.

o n l y c h i n a h a s f r e e w i l l

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

30 Nov 2018, 17:46

Shame on you, you've been taught the right and importance of free speech and still have the mindset of Nazi. What an irony. :lol: That only proved how weak and hypocritic you are.
Still in your old tiptop form. :mrgreen:

Mr.Nobody

01 Dec 2018, 00:43

Slovenia, where is that, never heard of it, is it on the map? It seems someone who lives in a small town with a population of 2000 believes he knows China better than I do.

You really love keywords don't you? okay let's have a round: Opium war, colonization, the slave trade, Racism, Segregation, KKK, Mafia, Gun (out of) control,school shooting, Catholic pedophiles, GMO food, etc.,and you are cheeky enough to mention drugs gambling and prostitution? Of course, all these mean nothing to you, coz you are selectively blind.

Surveillance cameras are installed for the sake of public security if they are installed in the rest of the world, but if they are installed in China they are for violating people's privacy.

Religious extremists are terrorists if they appear in the rest of the world, but they are freedom fighters if they are in Xingjiang China.

I don't care where you come from, but brainwashing works pretty well over there.

To all those who are pointing their fingers at me:
Before Mr. Nobody showed up here on DT, did you guys lead a peaceful and joyful existence? I really doubt it, probably, at the time you were grumpy with Mr. somebody for some other trivial things. So let's face it, your anger toward me is only the externalization of your inner dissatisfaction with yourself, maybe your dreams never materialized, maybe your spouse betrayed you, maybe your parents divorced when you were teenagers, it's caused by frustrations in life. Deal with it, don't try to project them upon other people, especially Chinese people, coz you are going to pay handsomely for it, like these boys:
Edit:
Save your cheap racist double standards for yourselves guys. Coz if you use them on me, I will jump up and give you a wake-up kick in the balls.

chuckdee

01 Dec 2018, 08:07

Mr.Nobody wrote: Save your cheap racist double standards for yourselves guys. Coz if you use them on me, I will jump up and give you a wake-up kick in the balls.
I think you should look up racist. You use that word, but it doesn't mean what you seem to imply it means.

People aren't prejudiced against you because of your race. They're prejudiced against you because you're an asshole.

adhoc

02 Dec 2018, 14:23

I have no idea what you wanted to say from your nonsensical ramble, but I''m sure it made sense in your head.

I really don't give a shit about my country being irrelevant on a global stage. I would even say it's a positive.

I just got back from Beijing and that was some of the most miserable time I have ever had in my life. Luckily, I went to Tokyo and Kyoto for 2 weeks afterwards, so I recovered from the absolute misery that is Beijing.

I would say Deskthority was a better place before you got here, yes.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

02 Dec 2018, 16:07

Editing what Mr.Nobody wrote: […] Before Mr. Nobody showed up here on DT, did you guys he lead a peaceful and joyful existence? I really doubt it, probably, at the time you were he was grumpy with Mr. somebody for some other trivial things. So let's face it, your his anger toward me us is only the externalization of your his inner dissatisfaction with yourself himself, maybe your his dreams never materialized, maybe your his spouse betrayed you him, maybe your his parents divorced when you were he was a teenagers, it's caused by frustrations in life. Deal with it, don't try to project them upon other people […]
Sounds at least as plausible as the original version, doesn’t it? :mrgreen:

Compgeke

02 Dec 2018, 17:50

adhoc wrote: I have no idea what you wanted to say from your nonsensical ramble, but I''m sure it made sense in your head.
I think he's trying to say it's time to get back to the cat pic thread.

chuckdee

02 Dec 2018, 18:28

kbdfr wrote:
Editing what Mr.Nobody wrote: […] Before Mr. Nobody showed up here on DT, did you guys he lead a peaceful and joyful existence? I really doubt it, probably, at the time you were he was grumpy with Mr. somebody for some other trivial things. So let's face it, your his anger toward me us is only the externalization of your his inner dissatisfaction with yourself himself, maybe your his dreams never materialized, maybe your his spouse betrayed you him, maybe your his parents divorced when you were he was a teenagers, it's caused by frustrations in life. Deal with it, don't try to project them upon other people […]
Sounds at least as plausible as the original version, doesn’t it? :mrgreen:
Well played.

green-squid

02 Dec 2018, 18:34

all I want to say to Mr. Nobody is Image

Laser
emacs -nw

02 Dec 2018, 21:00

world.png
world.png (345.08 KiB) Viewed 14448 times

depletedvespene

03 Dec 2018, 00:10

Next thread!
Next thread!
bruna-en-la-mesa.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 14418 times
BTW: is it me, or is this version of Mr. Nobody a tad more direct and combative than the previous one?

ThePillenwerfer

03 Dec 2018, 00:39

Methinks he's after the Ping Award.

depletedvespene

03 Dec 2018, 00:55

Ok, who has the heart to tell him that there's no winning the Ping Award this year? (it's been already assigned by acclamation to the BOX fiasco)

PlacaFromHell

03 Dec 2018, 20:19

This is so funny! :lol: I can't make them pay what they did with the Operation Condor but at least I can laugh for 4-5 minutes. Seriously Mr. Nobody, never stop doing this.

John Doe

04 Dec 2018, 04:19

I really don't think there is any necessity to talk like this, everything here, including laughing or laughing back, doesn't make sense at all. No one even would win, or change others' mind, so just stop and talk more about boards here.

Just be some reasonable guys, plz.

Dingster

04 Dec 2018, 20:19

Hey Mr. Nobody im from Slovenia, it sure exists :)

But damn your hard-williness deserves its own award, not a lot of people nowdays that stand by their point like you do, even if its online.

Mr.Nobody

05 Dec 2018, 02:02

adhoc wrote: I have no idea what you wanted to say from your nonsensical ramble, but I''m sure it made sense in your head.

I really don't give a shit about my country being irrelevant on a global stage. I would even say it's a positive.

I just got back from Beijing and that was some of the most miserable time I have ever had in my life. Luckily, I went to Tokyo and Kyoto for 2 weeks afterwards, so I recovered from the absolute misery that is Beijing.

I would say Deskthority was a better place before you got here, yes.
I don't give a shit about what you think about other countries' major cities, that's only your own opinion. Different people prefer different stuff. And your last sentence makes me feel really powerful. :lol: I guess before me, you can make fun of China and everything related on DT without getting a kick in the balls, surely that was regarded as a better place for some people.

@chucklee
I never call names first, if I were an asshole, obviously many people here including you would be bigger assholes, if I call names first, I'm sure I won't be treated as tolerantly; If that's not prejudice then what it is? At least it's double-standard.

@KBDFR
Finally, you showed up, still the old game, but you could only copy me this time, man you've become lamer than before, I'm curious what happened to you when I was absent? I expected more from you.

@John Doe
You're right, but in reality, people do need to talk about some offtopic stuff, that's why we have an offtopic subforum here, but some people get rather emotional and personal, they start calling names and even stalking me into all my other controversy-free threads after getting frustrated in a debate against me. :lol: People with small hearts emmm...

@Dingster
Thank you man, for giving me my due. As a matter of fact, I'm a rebel of my own culture. Asians especially Chinese people are taught from Childhood NOT TO engage in any conflicts or debates if even you have good reasons. I don't think that kind of attitude is right in international context. Besides, I'm a contentious guy anyway, I enjoy it very much. Most people get emotional or even angry in a debate, and they believe I must be a grumpy guy, in fact, I don't get emotional at all, emotion affects your judgment in a bad way. Those who lose composure easily will never win anything either online or in reality.

@ Squid, here is all I want to say to you.

zrrion

05 Dec 2018, 03:07

Quit shitting up the thread makin off topic rants no one reads and get back to posting cat pics.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

05 Dec 2018, 09:01

Mr.Nobody wrote: […]
Yawn...

Return to “Off-topic”