Someone sell me hhkb pbt space bar in beige

adhoc

01 Dec 2018, 14:32

One of the good ones, before the junk from aliexpress started. Come on, I know one of you hoarded them.

You don’t look at marketplace anymore anyway, please don’t tell me to go there.

Dingster

06 Dec 2018, 18:55

Slovenc z HHKBjam, srečno :lol:

Muirium
µ

07 Dec 2018, 16:39

Hoarding is only when you don’t need it. Grabbing several, back in the day, looks like a canny move now!

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 08:41

Come on Mu, sell me one. you know you want to, I know I want to, we all know we want to...wait, where was I going with this? No really, I will treasure it. And also use it daily. But also treasure it. Please? Pretty please?

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 09:00

Dingster wrote: Slovenc z HHKBjam, srečno :lol:
English, motherfu...I've had HHKBs for 7 years now. At my peak, I had 7 HHKBs (yes, simulatenously). Now I have 4 HHKBs. You do not understand. HHKB is love, it is also life. You must tend to achieve oneness with the cup rubber for a fulfilling life.

IKSLM

08 Dec 2018, 11:31

Eh, you don't need the HHKB for that, the regular RF is just fine ;)

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 12:08

I also have/had several RFs. But the layout of HHKB is just too good.

Muirium
µ

08 Dec 2018, 12:10

Realforce has that pesky metal plate. HHKB is where my rubber lovin’s at. Uh, so to speak.

4 of them, though? Surely not all stuck with abs spacebars? You’re looking to round out your own hoard, now I see!

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 12:15

Muirium wrote: Realforce has that pesky metal plate. HHKB is where my rubber lovin’s at. Uh, so to speak.

4 of them, though? Surely not all stuck with abs spacebars? You’re looking to round out your own hoard, now I see!
I will sell 2 of them soon...ish. Mu, sell me one PBT space bar for the white HHKB. Come on. No, I already have a PBT space bar for the black one (but not a single one for the white one).

ALRIGHT FINE, but you're really twisting my hands here. I offer you ..

ONE MILLION

Iranian Rials. Sell one piece of plastic and you'll be a millionaire over night. Surely this is an offer you can not refuse.

8-)

Muirium
µ

08 Dec 2018, 14:02

I’ve got a Topre mount caps order on the way from KBDfans which contains, among other things, some space bars. I’ll see how I feel about those.

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 14:19

Muirium wrote: I’ve got a Topre mount caps order on the way from KBDfans which contains, among other things, some space bars. I’ll see how I feel about those.
I threw 4 of their PBT space bars away, because they're garbage. All of the colours are completely off compared to the original colours. Well, at least white, red and blue is, which is the ones I had and threw away. I rather use ABS on my white type S than their PBT.

I'll be shocked if you won't come to the same conclusion.

Muirium
µ

08 Dec 2018, 17:16

The ones I'm getting are part of a complete keyset, not meant for mix and match. We'll see.

Dingster

08 Dec 2018, 18:38

adhoc wrote:
English, motherfu...I've had HHKBs for 7 years now. At my peak, I had 7 HHKBs (yes, simulatenously). Now I have 4 HHKBs. You do not understand. HHKB is love, it is also life. You must tend to achieve oneness with the cup rubber for a fulfilling life.
Where in Slovenia are you, I've been dying to try out topre tbh, but with those prices...nah. There was a RF88UB on bolha for 130ish but I passed it up (fuck).
Tbh a meetup wouldnt be too bad. :lol:

BTW got any old ass yellowed HHKBs? ;)

adhoc

08 Dec 2018, 19:59

Dingster wrote:
adhoc wrote:
Where in Slovenia are you, I've been dying to try out topre tbh, but with those prices...nah. There was a RF88UB on bolha for 130ish but I passed it up (fuck).
Tbh a meetup wouldnt be too bad. :lol:

BTW got any old ass yellowed HHKBs? ;)
Not anymore. A friend had a yellowed HHKBP1 that I had for a test drive for some time. I'm from Maribor. A friend has the RF87U 55g black and I also have a RF87U 55g anniversary special edition.
Muirium wrote: The ones I'm getting are part of a complete keyset, not meant for mix and match. We'll see.
I'm very generous. I allow you to keep the ancient chinese secret ones, and you sell me the proper matt3o one.

adhoc

11 Dec 2018, 20:13

BUMP - still looking.

Return to “Off-topic”