OG Cherry WKL SAG Dyesubs (R5 Bottom Row).

Ascen1ty

01 Oct 2018, 18:16

These dyesubs that are in really nice condition & I honestly can't see much wrong with them; the F3 key is missing, the return/enter key has a little bit of shine on it (pictured) & there are couple of bumps on a few of the keys closest to the edges of the keyboard (e.g. part circled on ctrl key photo) but other than that, they're in a really nice condition.

I was honestly contemplating keeping these but I really don't need two sets of OG dyesubs, so thought I'd pass them on to the DT community (instead of r/mm) as it's been really good to me in my short time here :)

These have been wiped down before removing them from the WKL G81 they originally occupied, but could probably do with a quick clean in a ultrasonic bath, or just a quick bubble-bath before being used as I noticed a couple were dirty underneath while taking the photographs.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much these go for as most dyesubs posted on the web are ANSI, but offering up at £100 (not inc postage) due to the limited market for these - could even be useful for spares for a ANSI set!

edit: F3 key is now included!

I also have 101 salvaged MX Blacks (1995/H year code) (£15) & 3 sets of OG Cherry HAG sets (£20 ea), so can provide photos of those too if anyone's interested.

Cheers!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ascen1ty on 04 Jan 2019, 22:34, edited 6 times in total.

t8c

01 Oct 2018, 18:46

cool caps. Best of luck!

enrique.aliaga

01 Oct 2018, 22:11

Really nice keycaps. Too bad they're not ANSI. Good luck with the sale, regardless!

Ascen1ty

01 Oct 2018, 23:29

t8c wrote: cool caps. Best of luck!
enrique.aliaga wrote: Really nice keycaps. Too bad they're not ANSI. Good luck with the sale, regardless!
Thanks dudes! :)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

02 Oct 2018, 07:57

I can provide the missing F3 cap (of course OG Cherry dyesub, fitting your board) to either you or the buyer
for just shipping cost.

Muirium
µ

02 Oct 2018, 10:35

Nice set indeed. Someone who actually likes ISO-UK (not me!) should definitely pick them up. I’ve got an ANSI set of these (plus a HADadapter kit of double shot 1.25u mods for the bottom row) on my NovaTouch and they’re sublime.

samuelcable

02 Oct 2018, 10:56

dming

Ascen1ty

02 Oct 2018, 14:47

kbdfr wrote: I can provide the missing F3 cap (of course OG Cherry dyesub, fitting your board) to either you or the buyer
for just shipping cost.
Thanks kbdfr, much appreciated!
Muirium wrote: Nice set indeed. Someone who actually likes ISO-UK (not me!) should definitely pick them up. I’ve got an ANSI set of these (plus a HADadapter kit of double shot 1.25u mods for the bottom row) on my NovaTouch and they’re sublime.
Yeah, they're really nice, I need to build a WKL TKL or something so I can put my set to good use :D
samuelcable wrote: dming
Replied :)

Ascen1ty

09 Oct 2018, 00:37

Still for sale :mrgreen:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 Oct 2018, 11:59

kbdfr wrote: I can provide the missing F3 cap (of course OG Cherry dyesub, fitting your board) to either you or the buyer
for just shipping cost.
Also still here :mrgreen:

92u

28 Nov 2018, 23:27

PMd

Ascen1ty

18 Dec 2018, 19:03

bump

ShivaYash

31 Dec 2018, 00:59

Still for sale? If so, would this completely work with my full sized filco iso UK? Guess the bottom row might need some help.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShivaYash

31 Dec 2018, 01:03

Just in case... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hansichen

31 Dec 2018, 01:15

Bottom row and the caps lock key won't work. You would need keycaps like the HADapter kit (abs though) but they are barely obtainable these days cause they were only produced in low quantities.

photekq
Cherry Picker

31 Dec 2018, 02:57

This is a really, really reasonable price. I'm amazed nobody's taken this yet.

Ascen1ty

02 Jan 2019, 15:25

ShivaYash wrote: Still for sale? If so, would this completely work with my full sized filco iso UK? Guess the bottom row might need some help.
Sorry for the delay in replying, I don't seem to be getting emails when people reply to my threads!

As hansichen said, capslock & the bottom row would need to be switched out with a "HADapter kit", or the bottom row of a G80-3000 HFMGB etc, but if you had a "HFMGB" to hand, you'd probably just be better off just using all the caps from that board :lol:.
photekq wrote: This is a really, really reasonable price. I'm amazed nobody's taken this yet.
Thanks dude, hopefully have a buyer soon :)

Ascen1ty

04 Jan 2019, 22:34

SOLD :D

Captainbuttmonkey

05 Jan 2019, 23:52

So gutted I just missed these =[

Return to “For sale”