Deskthority Secret Santa 2018

__red__

17 Dec 2018, 15:01

Posting to the picture thread now.

Nuum

17 Dec 2018, 19:03

My gift arrived today, will post pictures later this week. I think I know who it is from.
Thank you, Secret Santa!

AdrianMan

21 Dec 2018, 11:12

Got my gift just now :) It's going under the tree and will be opened in the morning on Christmas !

Thanks Santa :D

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

23 Dec 2018, 23:17

Nothing yet. I'm going to venture a guess that mine is coming in from across the pond. :ugeek:

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

24 Dec 2018, 19:29

I've jinxed it! The package arrived today.

I will open it tomorrow morning along with all the others. :D

Darkshado

24 Dec 2018, 21:29

Nothing yet here, I checked Canada Post's latest update on delays, domestic parcel service is officially back to normal time frames, inbound international has a backlog that should be caught up sometime in January.

madrobby

25 Dec 2018, 00:12

No sign yet! Patience is key...

wobbled

25 Dec 2018, 15:25

Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)

chuckdee

25 Dec 2018, 15:42

wobbled wrote: Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)
Get better soon :!:

madrobby

25 Dec 2018, 15:51

wobbled wrote: Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)

So you’re saying your lung membrane is inflamed? You should have gotten beamspring lungs!

j/k j/k hope you feel better soon!

AdrianMan

27 Dec 2018, 22:16

We want to see what Santa sent you ! :o

Pics plx !

abrahamstechnology

27 Dec 2018, 22:32

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm patient.

ZedTheMan

27 Dec 2018, 22:37

Mine hasn't arrived yet either, though I was warned it wouldn't by Christmas.

Compgeke

06 Jan 2019, 17:23

Alright so here's the current status:
So far we have 9/14 received which ain't a terrible result for international shipping.

People who so far haven't received their packages (please let me know if you have!):
andrewjoy
ZedTheMan
Myoth
Darkshado
Wobbled

I'll start bugging senders in the upcoming days. I want to make sure those of you who haven't posted yet really haven't received anything before the harassment commences.

Myoth

06 Jan 2019, 17:27

Yup, didn't receive mine, the tracking number from the sender should be enough of a proof of sending. Plus you would be able to know where they are ;)

andrewjoy

07 Jan 2019, 18:24

I got mine!, for my shame i sent my one out super late , sorry to <name redacted> you will get it soon. Been stuck in the house all holiday season and i think it got me down a bit so never went out to send , but its on its way now. Hope it gets to you soon.

Darkshado

15 Jan 2019, 05:15

wobbled wrote:
Mine has arrived but I'm dealing with some nasty pneumonia at the moment, will upload pics soon but thank you very much to my secret santa :)
Hope that pneumonia's been sorted out; care to post pics of your package on the photo thread?

By my count, only three recipients are still waiting for their packages:
Myoth
ZedTheMan
andrewjoy

ZedTheMan

16 Jan 2019, 01:30

Darkshado wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 05:15
wobbled wrote:
Hope that pneumonia's been sorted out; care to post pics of your package on the photo thread?

By my count, only three recipients are still waiting for their packages:
Myoth
ZedTheMan
andrewjoy

Actually based on the above post it's just me and Myoth left. I'm hopeful that I will receive mine and I hope the same for Myoth! It would be great if everyone got stuff this time around.

ZedTheMan

25 Jan 2019, 16:03

Hey, can we get any updates here?

Myoth

25 Jan 2019, 16:11

Still no sign of mine :(

Compgeke

30 Jan 2019, 18:19

Sorry for disappearing for a while, my job's gonna kill me.

Anyway, I've sent out the collections notices to the remaining Santas who haven't paid up. With any luck, the credit hit will be enough and we won't need to send out the "collectors", if you catch my drift.

ZedTheMan

30 Jan 2019, 18:24

Compgeke wrote:
30 Jan 2019, 18:19
Sorry for disappearing for a while, my job's gonna kill me.

Anyway, I've sent out the collections notices to the remaining Santas who haven't paid up. With any luck, the credit hit will be enough and we won't need to send out the "collectors", if you catch my drift.
Oh that's a shame! I've heard the collectors are brutal!

ZedTheMan

02 Feb 2019, 20:10

Looks like Myoth got his, and how nice!
C'est tres bon!

Only me left 🙏

Return to “Off-topic”