Is this Tipro Keyboard Programmable?

Z0MG H4X

28 Jan 2019, 22:46

I'd like to know if this Tipro qwerty keyboard is programmable, there is literally no info on it when I Google the model number (TM-KFQ-095E-FI/SE-C3), it only shows where to buy one. I would also like to know if it has the same linear key switches the Tipro FREE POS keyboards have.

ImageImageImage

andrewjoy

29 Jan 2019, 11:36

If its in the free line i don't see why it would not be, but you need the tiproman to know for sure :)

Never seen one before, looks kind of cool.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

02 Feb 2019, 08:37

Z0MG H4X wrote:
I'd like to know if this Tipro qwerty keyboard is programmable, there is literally no info on it when I Google the model number (TM-KFQ-095E-FI/SE-C3), it only shows where to buy one. I would also like to know if it has the same linear key switches the Tipro FREE POS keyboards have.
[…]
As it is contained in Tipro's programming software ChangeMe, it is of course programmable:
Tipro TM-KFQ-095.jpg
Tipro TM-KFQ-095.jpg (82.98 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
And like all Tipro keyboards, it has Cherry black switches.
Note that its physical layout is non-standard (staggering of the ASDF row is 0.5u instead of 0.25u).

Z0MG H4X

12 Feb 2019, 01:22

kbdfr wrote:
02 Feb 2019, 08:37
Z0MG H4X wrote:
[…]
As it is contained in Tipro's programming software ChangeMe, it is of course programmable:
Tipro TM-KFQ-095.jpg

And like all Tipro keyboards, it has Cherry black switches.
Note that its physical layout is non-standard (staggering of the ASDF row is 0.5u instead of 0.25u).
Thanks for the info!

Return to “Keyboards”