[FS] - Czarek's spring sell out: HHKB, Filcos, Duckys, IKBCs, Leopold and Cherry

czarek

01 Jun 2019, 09:11

I figured out I have a bit too many keyboards and I don't use most of them so I decided to sell at least some of them for now.
I might add more boards to this list at later point.

All keyboards come in original boxes with all original accessories, unless otherwise stated and of course are fully working without any hidden surprises. I will send more photos from different angles if you're interested.

Shipping within EU is about €20 for a box which may include one or many keyboards.

Prices are slightly negotiable, especially if you'd like to get more than one keyboard.

Sold:
Spoiler:

HHKB Pro 2 - €150
Spoiler:
This is my 2nd one I used for trying out different mods before I settled on the fact that I prefer plain stock HHKB. It's made in early 2016, and it is very smooth even though it was never lubed, possibly just properly broken in due to the fact it was used a lot.
It comes with a set of almost new white keycaps and red ESC key, but I can include horribly worn (shiny as hell, including PBT space bar) original keycaps for a little extra. Overall great condition, and awesome keyboard.
HHKB.jpg
HHKB.jpg (692.63 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Leopold FC980M, MX Red, black, ANSI, PBT keycaps with side printed legends - €80
Spoiler:
I bought it few years ago to try out freshly retooled MX Reds which turned out to be very smooth, but pingy. I only used it few times though so it's pretty much brand new. Never opened or modded in any way.
Leopold.jpg
Leopold.jpg (646.79 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Cherry G80-3000, MX Blue, POM, ANSI, Black - €40
Spoiler:
It's a brand new keyboard I bought for parts but never actually went ahead to disassemble it. Please note that even though it was never used it has some kind of scratch/mark on a top case. Of course it works normally so you can either use it as is or source parts (keycaps, switches) from it like I planned.
CherryG80.jpg
CherryG80.jpg (789.58 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Customized Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless with MX Reds - €180
Spoiler:
This one was a show piece. Used only very slightly which can be seen on those lovely Originative GMK black keycaps, which have perfect texture to them, not showing any use. It is enclosed in a heavy black aluminium case with detachable mini USB cable.
Switches are stock MX Reds from before retooling so they are what you'd expect :)
Overall this is an awesome keyboard to look at, but I wasn't really comfortable using it so it was just sitting on a shelf and was looked at by me and my visitors.
I will include the rest of GMK Originative Black keycaps set with it.
AluFilcoGMK.jpg
AluFilcoGMK.jpg (762.03 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Ducky One 2 Skyline, Fullsize, MX Blue, ANSI - €80
Spoiler:
Used for about half year. One of my favourite MX Blue boards. Perfect condition. Great double shot PBT keycaps + original extra light blue keycaps + I will also include a full set (104 keys) of blank light blue keycaps which I used for some keys I remapped. Also never opened and modded in any way other than replacing few keycaps.
Ducky.jpg
Ducky.jpg (690.7 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

Filco MJ2, Fullsize, MX Browns, ANSI, Black - €70
Spoiler:
Used quite a bit by me and my wife, which can be seen on very shiny stock keycaps. It is very good feeling board for MX Browns, but overall you know exactly what to expect from Filco. Just to add, it was never modded, opened or what not. Stock, great condition, solid work board.
Filco.jpg
Filco.jpg (661.87 KiB) Viewed 2363 times

6x IKBC KD87, MX Brown, ANSI - €60 each
5x IKBC KD87, MX Brown, ANSI - €60 each
2x IKBC KD87, MX Brown, ANSI - €60 each
Spoiler:
I bought few cartons of them back in a day planning to extend Falba.tech inventory by off the shelf boards, but we decided not to do that with my brother. Some keyboards I given away to family/friends but I still have 6 of them laying in my attic.
They are brand new, never opened and come with all original accessories.
Quality wise, they're similar to Filco, but they come with infilled PBT keycaps, detachable cables and cherry-like stabilisers.
IKBC.jpg
IKBC.jpg (723.46 KiB) Viewed 2363 times
Last edited by czarek on 27 Jun 2019, 15:27, edited 4 times in total.

czarek

04 Jun 2019, 14:38

HHKB, Custom Filco, Leopold, Cherry and one of the IKBCs are no longer available.

czarek

13 Jun 2019, 09:47

Ducky and 3 IKBCs have been sold.

czarek

13 Jun 2019, 13:55

Filco is gone too.

czarek

27 Jun 2019, 15:26

All keyboards sold out!

Return to “For sale”