Das Keyboard 5Q review (Omron Gamma Zulu)

Chyros

22 Jun 2019, 12:04

Today we look at a Kickstarted keyboard with some pretty unique features! There's so much to talk about in this video that I had to collapse about five minutes' worth of footage to keep it at a palatable length xD . Hope you enjoy the video! :)

zazxyz

22 Jun 2019, 12:18

I never understood the appeal of RGB backlighting - it would drive me crazy to be honest.

Elrick

15 Jul 2019, 08:06

Thanks for another great review of a TERRIBAD company.

Sometimes, I am even looking forward to the final - (Great) Stock Market Crash, to finally eliminate these awful companies that have no right to exist in the first place.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

11 Dec 2019, 23:43

Elrick, oh great troll of the West Coast, might you regale us with a rant about all the things you hate about the 5Q and daskeyboard?

Elrick

12 Dec 2019, 01:05

XMIT wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 23:43
Elrick, oh great troll of the West Coast, might you regale us with a rant about all the things you hate about the 5Q and daskeyboard?
Sorry XMIT, this season my heart MUST be filled with happiness and morose forgiveness, for the lead up to Christmas 2019.

Have to lead by example here so my 'ankle-biters' will have someone to follow and expel such virtues for the coming New Year.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

12 Dec 2019, 02:09

I'll ping you on the 26th, then. :roll:

Return to “Reviews”