[FS] Cosmo Communicator (German, Early-Bird)

friese

04 Jun 2019, 19:12

Hi together,

I'm willing to let go of my place in line for the new Cosmo Communicator from Planet Computers.

I bought the Communicator Early Bird Perk on November 5th 2018. Original shipment was planned last month but I'm sure you would be one of the firsts with this perk.

Specs:
1 x Cosmo Communicator (4G+Wifi)
Keyboard layout: German , Power Plug selection: European

I've paid a total of 549 $ + 50 $ Shipping (to Germany) and would be willing to give the same price to you. So instead of buying into the Campaign at this point you could save some money and you might get the Cosmo earlier as well.

If you're quick about it and would like some other Keyboard Layout I could ask Planet Computers. I'm sure they would be able to accommodate that as well.

Reason for selling: Unfortunately I can no longer use Android due to Company Requirements and this would have been my ultimate on-the-go machine. I can tell you that the Gemini is perfect as a portable Mail Machine and I'm sure the Cosmo will be no different either. Well it's off to the Touchscreen for me now I guess...

quick bit about me: Been a lurker on this Forum for several years now, but since this is actually my very first sale here you can also check out my eBay Ratings at https://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... enschnuppe

friese

27 Jun 2019, 17:44

*push* and a quick note: If you want to choose a custom layout that's only possible until July 1st. according to Planet Computers!

friese

22 Jul 2019, 20:09

*push*

Return to “For sale”