Making my new render environment, how do you guys like it?

Relive

28 Aug 2019, 14:53

Chyros

28 Aug 2019, 15:35

That CAN'T be an actual workstation xD . Where's all the mess?!

depletedvespene

28 Aug 2019, 15:47

Chyros wrote:
The lack of junk tipped me off to this being a render instead of an actual picture. Someone should make a "mess" plugin that adds loose paperclips (bent or not), some green BIC pens, a coffee mug and/or a coffee mug stain (always in a different spot), a couple pieces of paper here and there, etcetera.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

28 Aug 2019, 16:14

Basically, putting a book on the desk instead of a keyboard (if it is a keyboard at all, that is) would look much better.

Chyros

28 Aug 2019, 16:18

Oh, this is a render OF a workstation! I thought it was a workstation where you render things xD .

depletedvespene

28 Aug 2019, 16:28

Chyros wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 16:18
Oh, this is a render OF a workstation! I thought it was a workstation where you render things xD .
I'm hoping this turns out to be a render of the workstation where he rendered this thing.

Muirium
µ

28 Aug 2019, 17:07

The new design Mac Pro on the right hasn’t shipped yet, so I’m guessing render.

That heavy metal cased 40% looks so dense! And the wire hanging out the back of it makes this a cluttered desktop to me. It’s tethered to that desk hole! C’mon. Might as well be a battleship.

vometia
irritant

28 Aug 2019, 17:12

Chyros wrote:
I agree, I'm slightly taken aback. Surprised, really. Surprised and shocked. In fact I'm disgusted: this is an outrage! Why is the mess not represented? I demand a rerender!

mr_a500

28 Aug 2019, 17:50

vometia wrote:
I agree, I'm slightly taken aback. Surprised, really. Surprised and shocked. In fact I'm disgusted: this is an outrage! Why is the mess not represented? I demand a rerender!
I'm shocked and appalled that you're surprised and shocked. I'm irked and non-plussed... so non-plussed that I'm actually minused.... then multiplied. I'm disgusted that you're disgusted about the lack of disgusting mess.

depletedvespene

28 Aug 2019, 18:24

mr_a500 wrote:
28 Aug 2019, 17:50
vometia wrote:
I'm shocked and appalled that you're surprised and shocked. I'm irked and non-plussed... so non-plussed that I'm actually minused.... then multiplied. I'm disgusted that you're disgusted about the lack of disgusting mess.
What a divisive comment. Shame on you! :roll: :lol:

Relive

28 Aug 2019, 18:56

:lol: These comments. I would actually LOVE to make it look a little more nature, add the dust, cable clutter, yesterday's biscotti crumbs all over the desk, etc. That being said, this render took about 9 hours. I do plan to add a little more in ways of natural additions, such as some succulent plants, a sandwich being eaten, and similar!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

28 Aug 2019, 19:34

Relive wrote:
[…] this render took about 9 hours. […]
:o :shock: :lol:

Muirium
µ

29 Aug 2019, 10:13

If the 9 hours were for the modelling, that’s impressive work!

If the 9 hours was the time it took to render, well, that’s another kind of impressive…

Nice work on the Mac Pro by the way. Those intersecting spheres look flawless.

Chyros

29 Aug 2019, 10:50

Relive wrote:
:lol: These comments. I would actually LOVE to make it look a little more nature, add the dust, cable clutter, yesterday's biscotti crumbs all over the desk, etc. That being said, this render took about 9 hours. I do plan to add a little more in ways of natural additions, such as some succulent plants, a sandwich being eaten, and similar!
That still doesn't sound like a proper workstation to me xD . Maybe it's just me, but my desk is just permanently filled up with JUNK xD .

Return to “Gallery”