Fullsize alps PCB?

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

01 Sep 2019, 19:19

Wondering, are there any full size alps PCB's available anywhere? I'd love to find one.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

ppCircle

01 Sep 2019, 20:03

Redmaus wrote:
Wondering, are there any full size alps PCB's available anywhere? I'd love to find one.

I don't think so. But not only you want someting like that. Best what you can do is use pcb from any vintage alps keeb.

User101

01 Sep 2019, 20:29

Redmaus wrote:

Theres a garbage chinese keyboard called the Flagk Iori. Full size alps pcb with local usb interface. Keyboard itself is junk tho so you'll need to hack a case and mounting plate for the pcb just to use it properly.

Anakey

01 Sep 2019, 21:24

you could see if Blind Assasin has any left from his GB that he did.

Lanrefni

01 Sep 2019, 23:24

You could mount the two halves of a Quefrency together in a single plate and get a 65% with 10 macro keys on the left side.

waldorf120

05 Sep 2019, 07:37

Filco at one point sold a full size 104 keyboard with Alps clones, although they haven't made that board for years so it is quite rare. There is also BlindAssassin's Northgate board as was mentioned earlier but you will need to source a Northgate plate and case to use it, as well as a teensy 2.0++ and 100 or so through hole diodes. If you do want the Northgate board I have extras.

Return to “Keyboards”