WTS a liar DT id:“mataenanos'

heymark

09 Nov 2019, 10:51

Just to draw attention to him.@mataenanos
I had bought a GOUPIL1861HAU from him last year.It was a pleasant trade.
Last mouth i paid him foy a 3000SAU BY bank transfer but no more reply after he said receive the payment. :x
Although he read my messages and his last active:25 Oct 2019, 22:38

[Images removed by moderators]
Last edited by heymark on 09 Nov 2019, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

Half-Saint

09 Nov 2019, 12:04

Hmm.. that sucks.

Khers

09 Nov 2019, 12:14

Maybe be mindful of what you post on a public forum.

mind_prepared

09 Nov 2019, 14:55

you fool, don't post bank account data on a public forum!

heymark

09 Nov 2019, 15:35

mind_prepared wrote:
:roll: :) not mine,a proxy from TAOBAO

Elrick

10 Nov 2019, 01:51

mind_prepared wrote:
NEVER pay anyone via Bank Transfer because you've lost it for good, without any back-up whatsoever.

Just put it down as a learning experience here for yourself.

ALWAYS buy anything via PAYPAL and that's the best way of covering yourself with any purchase because if the seller turns out to be a scam-artist, Paypal will cover all your costs and they will go after the scumbag for full recovery of their/your expenses.

Remember Paypal has the money and power to go after these parasites, leaving you FREE to carry on with your life and purchase something else from reputable sellers.

heymark

10 Nov 2019, 14:09

Elrick wrote:
mind_prepared wrote:
NEVER pay anyone via Bank Transfer because you've lost it for good, without any back-up whatsoever.

Just put it down as a learning experience here for yourself.

ALWAYS buy anything via PAYPAL and that's the best way of covering yourself with any purchase because if the seller turns out to be a scam-artist, Paypal will cover all your costs and they will go after the scumbag for full recovery of their/your expenses.

Remember Paypal has the money and power to go after these parasites, leaving you FREE to carry on with your life and purchase something else from reputable sellers.
Ok,thanks.

Slom

10 Nov 2019, 15:07

Cant report again, but there is still information in the OP that should be removed!

matt3o
-[°_°]-

10 Nov 2019, 17:10

private messages are private. remove the images @heymark also you know that they don't prove anything? I'm sorry for what happened to you but the images can be easily edited.

fohat
Elder Messenger

10 Nov 2019, 17:43

Elrick wrote:

ALWAYS buy anything via PAYPAL
I will agree in general but remember that Paypal almost always sides with the buyer, regardless.

As a seller you are in a weak position with Paypal even if you are in the right.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

10 Nov 2019, 19:19

paypal is a cancer

Wazrach

10 Nov 2019, 19:52

matt3o wrote:
paypal is a cancer
You can say that again

Elrick

11 Nov 2019, 01:13

matt3o wrote:
paypal is a cancer
Only if you're a Shyster.

Otherwise it's the ONLY protection provided for ALL customers on Planet Earth. Very glad that they are there to protect our purchasing activities.

Have no complaint's with them whatsoever.

Slom

11 Nov 2019, 05:41

Elrick wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 01:13
matt3o wrote:
paypal is a cancer
Only if you're a Shyster.

Otherwise it's the ONLY protection provided for ALL customers on Planet Earth. Very glad that they are there to protect our purchasing activities.

Have no complaint's with them whatsoever.
If you want to be treated as a "customer", your solution is to only deal with professional merchants.

Private to private business is not for you, but thankfully a simple question about bank transfer is normally enough to weed out people like you ;)

Elrick

11 Nov 2019, 06:57

Slom wrote:
Private to private business is not for you, but thankfully a simple question about bank transfer is normally enough to weed out people like you ;)
YES, we are the ones that you lot can never scam in anyway, which proves why everyone needs protection from those that run away from any scrutiny in the light of business transactions.

We know how to deal with scammers on any street and side exists, they exist all over Asia but alas they never do well with me.

I don't fall into their desperate area of needing something scarce or unique, hence the downsides that go with it. You are either honest to conduct yourself in the open or hide away like some 'rock-spider' waiting to pounce on an innocent victim.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

11 Nov 2019, 09:07

you are a little overenthusiastic @Elrick and you are ignoring thousands of horror stories about paypal (eg: https://blog.prusaprinters.org/warning- ... nt-method/ ). It's a bit like saying that facebook is great because you can keep in touch with your friends and ignoring the fact that it's an actual criminal association.

Slom

11 Nov 2019, 10:47

Elrick wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 06:57
Slom wrote:
YES, we are the ones that you lot can never scam in anyway, which proves why everyone needs protection from those that run away from any scrutiny in the light of business transactions.

We know how to deal with scammers on any street and side exists, they exist all over Asia but alas they never do well with me.

I don't fall into their desperate area of needing something scarce or unique, hence the downsides that go with it. You are either honest to conduct yourself in the open or hide away like some 'rock-spider' waiting to pounce on an innocent victim.
Maybe my english is failing me here, but I would kindly ask you to not imply that I'm a scammer.

Elrick

14 Nov 2019, 03:57

Slom wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 10:47
Maybe my english is failing me here, but I would kindly ask you to not imply that I'm a scammer.
Exactly what my recent scam email said from a 'Nigerian Prince' begging me to deposit $4000USD into his bank account, as soon as possible. Begging me, not to call him out and insult him in any way :D .

I wonder why.....?

adhoc

14 Nov 2019, 22:57

To be fair, Elrick is always a little overenthusiastic.

Return to “For sale”