[IC] ASK55 - Alps 14.5u Keyboard (Photos & Pre-Launch IC)

pizza_is_a_lie

01 Dec 2019, 21:41

I'll get the project rolling again this month with some anticipated dates and better pricing after the Christmas period :mrgreen:!

Because of the expected low volume (compared to other, more in-demand group buys) and the quality we strive to deliver, it will impact the price. We endeavour to ensure that our cases cost between $350 and $550, depending on chosen options/materials. We'll know more when I get quotes re-validated.

Instead, for now, how about a fresh new website? 8-)

pizza_is_a_lie

02 Jan 2020, 09:43

Happy new year!

Not forgotten, guys. Don't worry. Though, Brexit is looming so I'll update you if things change on the EU shipping front.

I'll also get an interest check form out to ensure that we can hit the MOQs we require.

:mrgreen:

pizza_is_a_lie

02 Jan 2020, 23:33

It's late and I'm getting nagged in to bed. However, we have proto photos!

https://paradigm.parts/projects/ask55

pizza_is_a_lie

03 Jan 2020, 15:03

Pre-launch IC is now UP! Please make sure you register your interest so we can accurately gauge numbers ready for a February launch!

adamcobabe

06 Jan 2020, 02:57

pizza_is_a_lie wrote:
Pre-launch IC is now UP! Please make sure you register your interest so we can accurately gauge numbers ready for a February launch!
If we have previously filled out an IC form, do we need to do it again?

pizza_is_a_lie

06 Jan 2020, 16:05

adamcobabe wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 02:57
pizza_is_a_lie wrote:
If we have previously filled out an IC form, do we need to do it again?
It's absolutely not essential as I've had enough responses to warrant that the group buy goes ahead. It's also not tied to the ordering phase :mrgreen: However, if you have a spare 5 minutes, I'd appreciate it because I'm nosey and I'm interested to see what layouts are most popular ;)

Return to “Group buys”