Sold

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

23 Dec 2019, 23:03

To make it short I will be travel next year for some time to Afrika. So I need some funds to live there, ironically my side job (next to my study), which should finance my trip, fired me after learn about my future absence. So still need some funds, also I am bit minimalist the last time and didn't used much of the stuff the last year + waiting for my new F62 (which then will be my main keyboard).

My SSK (Modded) 3̵9̵0̵€̵ 290€
I know it is a high price, but included is:
-xwhatsit (35-40€)
-solenoid driver (20-25€)
-3178 ibm model F solenoid (?€)
-the keyboard is also cleaned and boltmodded (screw modded)
-unicomp rgb mods (8€)
-some additional keycaps

I soldered a Xwhatsit controller to the keyboard, so it is fully programmable and uses USB. Inside the case is also a solenoid and solenoid driver, which can be activated. The screwmod allows you to change the layout as you want.The keyboard is fully working.

There is a branding (or better a scratching) on the keyboard, it is not very deep but visible.
Spoiler:
The keyboard with included keycaps:

The "branding".

Glamour shots (with different keycaps on, not included)

The album
https://imgur.com/a/IKQtyP4

Typing video
found some other keycaps and stab inserts

Buy the SSK without keycaps, without the additional stuff and without the solenoid driver+solenoid for only 200€!!!
-you get a boltmodded SSK with USB compatibility and only need keycaps!

My Cyrillic IBM buckling spring keycaps 1̵9̵0̵€̵ 150€ SOLD
I also know the price is high and I tried some time ago to sell them, there was even a person interested, but in the end it did not worked out. I feel always guilty when I use them and even when I not use them its shame they get dusty in my closet.

I think they are very unique and the only known in existence. They are from a typewriter and seem custom made. The red legends are engraved and infilled. They have a little bit of shine, but of course no wear on the letters (because they are dye sub).

There are some additional keycaps included:
Spoiler:
included keycaps

album
https://imgur.com/a/84x6GSL

Glamour shots

Bluetooth Adapter for Keyboard & Mouse (BT-500) 30€
I know the price is higher than on the website, but it was a really big afford to get one to Germany, also I had to pay customs (around 12€!!! because DHL charged me also, or should I say robbed). In the end that thing is really made flimsy and cheap, does it job but nothing more, didn't support the keyboard I wanted it to use with so it has to go.

currently no picture, but it is exactly this thing
http://handheldsci.com/kb/

I will be shipping to every country you want and also answer questions.
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pake ... paket.html

:ugeek: Buy the SSK (full price with all stuff) get the adapter for FREE :ugeek:
Last edited by hypkx on 15 Jan 2020, 23:48, edited 11 times in total.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

27 Dec 2019, 11:03

Bump

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

30 Dec 2019, 12:46

price drop

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

03 Jan 2020, 13:20

Pricedrop

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

05 Jan 2020, 15:37

Found some more keycaps and a bunch of stab inserts, they are now included in the first offer. I dropped the price again, because I really need it gone and added a bundle price for everything. Btw I can completely change the layout to ansi if you want (but then the keycaps will not cover the layout), if you pay before and give me a bit time to change it.

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

05 Jan 2020, 18:42

keycaps are sold

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

09 Jan 2020, 12:39

pricedrop

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

15 Jan 2020, 11:49

price adjustment, also option to buy the SSK without the addtional stuff

Argan12345

15 Jan 2020, 14:06

I'll take it, with the bonus free bluetooth adapter ;)

Argan12345

15 Jan 2020, 14:16

Sent PM,

Also, are there no keycaps for the nav keys (Home, Delete, etc.) ?

Return to “For sale”