As my username suggests, I'm selling a keyboard

SellingABlueAlpsKB

14 May 2020, 02:22

its an OEMMax MCK-860 or something to that effect. Seems to be in reasonable condition, IE, no water damage or anything. I assume this can be parted out for the original blue alps switches inside.... clearly I am not a mechanical keyboard meat popsicle.

$200 OBO + shipping, US only, payment via PayPal I guess.

Happy to provide pictures too if I can figure out how
Attachments
mck 860
mck 860
XKHTvbl.png (3.21 MiB) Viewed 3163 times
mck 860
mck 860
30XUcdr.png (3.53 MiB) Viewed 3163 times
Last edited by SellingABlueAlpsKB on 16 May 2020, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.

SellingABlueAlpsKB

14 May 2020, 02:39

Image Link: imgur [dotcom]/a/gFtkBrD

ddrfraser1

14 May 2020, 03:57

SellingABlueAlpsKB wrote:
its an OEMMax MCK-860 or something to that effect. Seems to be in reasonable condition, IE, no water damage or anything. I assume this can be parted out for the original blue alps switches inside.... clearly I am not a mechanical keyboard meat popsicle.

Hit full editor and preview and click the attachment tab

SellingABlueAlpsKB

16 May 2020, 01:41

ddrfraser1 wrote:
14 May 2020, 03:57
SellingABlueAlpsKB wrote:

Hit full editor and preview and click the attachment tab
Done, thank you.

Muirium
µ

16 May 2020, 10:47

andj00 wrote:
16 May 2020, 08:44
bump for visibility
You’re moronically bumping other people’s sales threads now too? Like there’s no one else even here? Attaboy. One day you’ll grow up to be a fine bot!

Muirium
µ

16 May 2020, 12:16

My problem is your cynical spamming of the forum. All your frantic thread bumping is like a jackhammer! You’re getting on everyone’s tits! Slow your roll, fella.

TheInverseKey

16 May 2020, 22:45

andj00 wrote:
16 May 2020, 15:11
Muirium wrote:
16 May 2020, 12:16
My problem is your cynical spamming of the forum. All your frantic thread bumping is like a jackhammer! You’re getting on everyone’s tits! Slow your roll, fella.
Yeah my intention was cynical. You’re right.

:roll:
I wouldn't call it cynical you are right but more along the lines of idiotic...

jsahmiens

16 May 2020, 22:57

holy shit guys, can you all stop trying to win this pointlessly long argument already? especially on other people's posts, there is no need to pollute all of deskthority.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

17 May 2020, 08:43

jsahmiens wrote:
16 May 2020, 22:57
holy shit guys, can you all stop trying to win this pointlessly long argument already? especially on other people's posts, there is no need to pollute all of deskthority.
You may not know yet, but this is offtopicthority, where derainling threads is quite normal while fulling the spy with bumps is a nuisance.
The former is best interaction practice, after all, while the latter essentially amounts to jumping in front of everybody else.

By the way, perhaps I should return to my old habit of being really grumpy.
And suggest the thread title here is quite idiotic, because as soon as there's been an answer, the list of threads in the spy doesn't display the thread opener nick's any more and so you have to actually open the thread to know what's for sale.
And add (at the addres of andj00) that it is a quite ruthless practice to [delete] the original title and/or first post of a thread, because every information to what it was about is then lost, making later reference impossible.

All that may not play a role on other platforms, but what makes DT special is that it is dedecated to accumulating retrievable knowledge instead of just being there for chatting.
Spoiler:
To be continued, obviously :mrgreen:

Return to “For sale”