SOLD Topre Hi-Pro HEKB01

Jesseg

20 Aug 2020, 04:26

https://imgur.com/a/YXhfiRq

Selling my HEKB01 cause I am in financial trouble. Aside from the yellowing the whole keyboard is in amazing condition. None of the keycaps have any shine and the plate is still really shiny with zero signs of corrosion anywhere. It’s very clean.
I really don't want to sell this thing but I have no choice at the moment.
Located in Australia

$645 USD OBO + shipping.
Last edited by Jesseg on 06 Oct 2020, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.

reececonrad

21 Aug 2020, 06:44

What a beautiful board. GL on the sale. I hope you get finances sorted out.

ddrfraser1

21 Aug 2020, 16:10

I agree. This thing is sublime. Good luck.

raptorzoz

22 Aug 2020, 13:09

Hi dude, I really wish I had the money for this, but just a recommendation, I don't see a lot of super expensive boards sell here, you might wanna try the reddit mechmarket. Theres a lot of silicon valley types there, that both have the money, and the will to buy boards in that price category.

AdrianMan

22 Aug 2020, 21:10

raptorzoz wrote:
Hi dude, I really wish I had the money for this, but just a recommendation, I don't see a lot of super expensive boards sell here, you might wanna try the reddit mechmarket. Theres a lot of silicon valley types there, that both have the money, and the will to buy boards in that price category.
Are you saying that DT members are frugal vintage boards lovers that love tinkering and restoring boards to their glory more than flipping rainbow keycaps & anime sticker their RGB gaming boards ?

Rayndalf

22 Aug 2020, 23:10

AdrianMan wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 21:10
raptorzoz wrote:
Are you saying that DT members are frugal vintage boards lovers that love tinkering and restoring boards to their glory more than flipping rainbow keycaps & anime sticker their RGB gaming boards ?
DT user have the money for beamsprings and dyesubs, and Reddit still shuns RGB gaming boards even when a nice used K70 or K95 is half the price of a Wyse terminal board these days, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw this listed on Reddit and the response was quite positive. That said Mechmarket is a mess right now (OG Cherry boards are still $150-$200 (and routinely massacred for switches) and Wyse trash is now $70-$90!)

I half expect someone to buy this beautiful thing to harvest the domes and make a really ugly HHKB, but there are so few vintage Topre boards outside of Japan(?) that most Topre collectors are less likely to mangle something to make their fifth 60%.

HerbalNekoTea

16 Sep 2020, 13:02

If it would had been lower in price, i would had bough it instantly. I really like Topre and BKE Dome Redux. I have seen those at 20k JPY on Yahoo Auction a while ago. (Around march or may)

Return to “For sale”