Cortron 2825903-00C

joebeazelman

05 Dec 2020, 23:27

How does it feel? Linear Tactile or clicky? How does it compare to top tier switches?

mr_a500

05 Dec 2020, 23:39

Jinesh wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 23:22
This keyboard might look familiar. I have one very similar that I got from Ascaii a number of years back (he still curses that he sold it too me not realizing it used Magnetic Pulse/Valve switches :P).

The other keyboard was likely OEM'd for Univac, this one, I'm not quite sure.

Nice. I noticed you have a "FONE" key and an "ET" key. It's a pity you don't have a "HOME" key. You'd have "ET FONE HOME".

kbdfr
The Tiproman

06 Dec 2020, 07:15

This thread with its opening post is a simple copy and paste of an older thread opened by Haata years ago:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=12166

I had simply wondered how someone who registered 2 months ago and posted just twice before could have bought something from Ascaii "a number of years back" :lol:

Rayndalf

07 Dec 2020, 02:47

kbdfr wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 07:15
This thread with its opening post is a simple copy and paste of an older thread opened by Haata years ago:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=12166

I had simply wondered how someone who registered 2 months ago and posted just twice before could have bought something from Ascaii "a number of years back" :lol:
Is this kind of spam automated or did somebody have to read through topics before copying that one?

Either way it seems like a whole lot of work just to be able to post 2 messages advertising ghost writing services or something before getting banned.

Return to “Gallery”