G80-5000HAMSF

ttom

13 Jan 2021, 17:54

Hey Deskthority - first post here.

I've been getting further and further into the Cherry rabbit-hole as of late and stumbled across this board back in July. The price was pretty high and the seller got a couple offers from myself and others and rejected all of them. I threw another one out on a whim a little over a week ago and fortunately it was accepted (I suspect the seller had some Christmas presents to make up for :D). Even more fortunately I had a relative in Finland at the time who was able to pick it up and bring it to the UK a couple days ago.

The board has seen a great deal of use but is in very good condition - the caps are insanely shined and the switches feel great, though I'll probably tune the stabilisers a little bit soon. It came with the matching numpad (G80-5700HAASF) which is in similar condition. It's interesting to me how the numpads only exist in the HAAxx variant (R5), despite some of the G80-5000 models (HAMxx) being R4. I'd be curious to know if this is the only Swedish/Finnish variant found thus far - this is the one from the Cherry database, though it's labelled as G80-5000HAASF there rather than HAMSF.

Anyway, here are some pictures:

Findecanor

13 Jan 2021, 22:24

Nice! Welcome and congrats!

Return to “Gallery”