[Vendor] Full sets, CNC Milled Aluminum Keycaps, made to order in Norway (10% discount code in Discord)

metalkeyboards.no

09 Jul 2021, 03:30

https://metalkeyboards.no/
ad2.jpg
ad2.jpg (235.46 KiB) Viewed 6719 times

Obin

09 Jul 2021, 09:18

Can anybody tell me what durability to expect from the legends on these?

It says on the page they're "laser frosted", which I'm hearing for the first time. How does it work? Is this "frosting" as durable as the anodized layer?

metalkeyboards.no

11 Jul 2021, 20:42

Its a permanent change to the anodized layer... so you'd have to wear through the anodizing for the legends to fade.
Something you're pretty unlikely to ever do unintentionally.

blighty

16 Jul 2021, 20:13

Do you have any plans for a stepped caps lock key with an off-centered stem? I noticed you do offer a regular caps lock key in both off-center and center stem placement, so off-centered users can get coverage as well, but some of us just enjoy the aesthetic of the stepped key. I've filled my cart a couple of times but have managed to not pull the trigger on checkout partly because I can't decide what layout/board I'd want to put these caps on and partly because of all the other random sets I should get rid of before justifying getting these... LOL

metalkeyboards.no

18 Jul 2021, 14:02

We do have stepped capslock
capstep.jpg
capstep.jpg (65.72 KiB) Viewed 6555 times
blighty wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 20:13
Do you have any plans for a stepped caps lock key with an off-centered stem? I noticed you do offer a regular caps lock key in both off-center and center stem placement, so off-centered users can get coverage as well, but some of us just enjoy the aesthetic of the stepped key. I've filled my cart a couple of times but have managed to not pull the trigger on checkout partly because I can't decide what layout/board I'd want to put these caps on and partly because of all the other random sets I should get rid of before justifying getting these... LOL

blighty

19 Jul 2021, 02:29

Oh, nice! What kit does it come in?
metalkeyboards.no wrote:
We do have stepped capslock capstep.jpg

metalkeyboards.no

19 Jul 2021, 12:53

The "Caps Lock Options" kit:
https://metalkeyboards.no/store/p22/Cap ... ons.html#/

Don't forget to join our discord before you check out... to get the 10% community discount:
https://discord.gg/dS4grvq

blighty wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 02:29
Oh, nice! What kit does it come in?
metalkeyboards.no wrote:
We do have stepped capslock capstep.jpg

blighty

20 Jul 2021, 00:19

Thanks for putting it up! I bit the bullet on enough keys to cover a TKL or a 75% with "MR4" Delete, PgDn, and End keys. I was almost tempted into the numpad kit, but on my 96%/1800 layout, but I'd need a 1u "-" (MR3) and "+" (MR2) keys, which aren't in the kit or seemingly available. So, wallet saved (a bit). Thanks!
Last edited by blighty on 20 Jul 2021, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

metalkeyboards.no

20 Jul 2021, 07:55

Well good for your wallet that you did not mention anything about this in the discord.... we may have added a new kit... and your wallet would be royally f*ked

blighty

20 Jul 2021, 09:19

I'd like to think that not getting the numpad "saved" me $96 (minus the 10% discount, of course) , so I'm ahead of the game. I'm hoping that I'll see these caps living on a board of mine by the beginning of October. Thanks for the hard work!

Return to “Vendors”