Beware of MagicMeatball

Lin TaobaoAgent

24 Aug 2012, 07:36

MagicMeatball wrote:
litster wrote:MagicMeatball, how come you didn't bring up the keycaps were in a bag earlier, or as soon as Lin mentioned the keycaps are missing? And why is keyboard disassembled with no screws?

Lin, did you see the keycaps in a bag in the box?
I just now got on to actually defend these accusations. On GH, everything was removed because we both decided not to further flame there.

The keyboard doesn't use screws. It snaps together like most Cherry boards. The board was very brittle and worn. It could have easily come apart during shipment.
According to the mods. You deleted the messages in your own subforum yourself.
I did make the mistake of trying to do the decent thing towards GH. Not because i really wanted to. I never should have asked for the deletion. But luckily some people moved it here, so everyone can participate.

I wonder how the electric thing jumped out of the keyboard and box during transfer, and the keycaps for that matter.

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 07:38

Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:
There were no keycaps. And also the cord was cut and there was nothing in that hole where you should plug in the cord.
I am wondering why he would take the keycaps out in the first place, if it was in so bad condition that he planned to ship it back.
Why in the hell would I go through the trouble of shipping it back to you and spending another $25 out of my pocket that I do not get back from PayPal, just to send you something that isn't acceptable in the first place? I sent everything that was sent to me. You can call me a liar all you want. I did in fact ship the keycaps in the box. They were in the bag in the first place because I was hoping the board wasn't messed up, but I wanted to see the extent of the terrible shape of the keyboard. When I shipped them back, I kept them in the baggie so that you can examine the entire board for yourself, and know how terrible of a condition it was in.

And don't tell me you would actually keep and use it. If you knew anything about Cherry MX Blue switches, you would know the ones in the board were completely useless. They barely moved! They were scratchy and filled with dirt. There was no audible 'click' as they were so worn, they could not be used as they were intended to be.

Lin TaobaoAgent

24 Aug 2012, 07:56

MagicMeatball wrote:
Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:
There were no keycaps. And also the cord was cut and there was nothing in that hole where you should plug in the cord.
I am wondering why he would take the keycaps out in the first place, if it was in so bad condition that he planned to ship it back.
Why in the hell would I go through the trouble of shipping it back to you and spending another $25 out of my pocket that I do not get back from PayPal, just to send you something that isn't acceptable in the first place? I sent everything that was sent to me. You can call me a liar all you want. I did in fact ship the keycaps in the box. They were in the bag in the first place because I was hoping the board wasn't messed up, but I wanted to see the extent of the terrible shape of the keyboard. When I shipped them back, I kept them in the baggie so that you can examine the entire board for yourself, and know how terrible of a condition it was in.

And don't tell me you would actually keep and use it. If you knew anything about Cherry MX Blue switches, you would know the ones in the board were completely useless. They barely moved! They were scratchy and filled with dirt. There was no audible 'click' as they were so worn, they could not be used as they were intended to be.

Good thing you posted those emails, I think people can make up their own mind from there about the numpads.

So next time i ship a keyboard, I should do the buyer a favor and pull out all the keycaps first so that they can examine the board? Good to know..

I do not know why you did it. That is what I wanted to find out by posting this in the first place!
I guess it is some weird revenge for that the board was not perfect or for that your other package had the mail problems.
All I can do is guess, since you wont speak the truth.

Btw here is the rest of the emails on that matter, following the ones you sent:

"Jul 31

to me
How much is EMS shipping for that package? Also, if I am paying again to ship, I will send you the label I want you to use.

Thanks
Insightly Gmail Gadget
------------------------------------------------------------
Lin

Jul 31

to MLG
Here is the quote for it: (see also in the attachment)
Weight: 1152g
Shipping method: EMS (5-7DAYS)
Total: 38.78USD (including shipping cost 225rmb, customs clearance fee 8rmb and paypal handling fee)

Please make the payment to: *********************************

Please inform me once you have made the payment. And please send me the label for your package. Thank you!

Best regards,
Lin"

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 07:59

Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:

Good thing you posted those emails, I think people can make up their own mind from there about the numpads.

So next time i ship a keyboard, I should do the buyer a favor and pull out all the keycaps first so that they can examine the board? Good to know..

I do not know why you did it. That is what I wanted to find out by posting this in the first place!
I guess it is some weird revenge for that the board was not perfect or for that your other package had the mail problems.

"Jul 31

to me
How much is EMS shipping for that package? Also, if I am paying again to ship, I will send you the label I want you to use.

Thanks
Insightly Gmail Gadget
Lin

Jul 31

to MLG
Total: 38.78USD (including shipping cost 225rmb, customs clearance fee 8rmb and paypal handling fee)

Please inform me once you have made the payment. And please send me the label for your package. Thank you!

Best regards,
Lin"
Yes, as I have nothing to hide. And as for that last part, I decided not to send you another $40 to ship me something that you should have already shipped either out of courtesy or necessity to please the fact that I was wronged, either by a misprinted label or the post office. Either way I should not have had to pay twice!

Thanks!

Going off to bed now, as I have wasted all of my evening here. Let's continue this tomorrow.

Lin TaobaoAgent

24 Aug 2012, 08:03

MagicMeatball wrote:
Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:

"Jul 31

to me

Thanks
Insightly Gmail Gadget
Lin

Jul 31

to MLG

Best regards,
Lin"
Yes, as I have nothing to hide. And as for that last part, I decided not to send you another $40 to ship me something that you should have already shipped either out of courtesy or necessity to please the fact that I was wronged, either by a misprinted label or the post office. Either way I should not have had to pay twice!

Thanks!
Well, according to my terms of use, I was not responsible to pay for that shipping. I thought it was unfortunate, but I was not responsible!

And I think courtesy ended when you did the chargeback behind my back, and lying about the matter to paypal!

Lin TaobaoAgent

24 Aug 2012, 08:07

Yes well, I think most facts about this matter has been stated.

I now leave it up to everyone else to decide what they think about this, while I try to reason with Paypal.

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 08:07

Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:
Well, according to my terms of use, I was not responsible to pay for that shipping. I thought it was unfortunate, but I was not responsible!

And I think courtesy ended when you did the chargeback behind my back, and lying about the matter to paypal!
You refused to do anything about it. What else was I supposed to do? Be stuck with something unusable I paid over $100 for? Nobody lied to PayPal, I stated exactly everything that was wrong AND sent them photos to back it up.

nice try. Goodnight.

Lin TaobaoAgent

24 Aug 2012, 08:14

MagicMeatball wrote:
Lin TaobaoAgent wrote:

You refused to do anything about it. What else was I supposed to do? Be stuck with something unusable I paid over $100 for? Nobody lied to PayPal, I stated exactly everything that was wrong AND sent them photos to back it up.

nice try. Goodnight.
So because of that incident you send me junk, instead of the keyboard?
Does that justify it?
The mail incident was not my fault, does it suck for you? Yes it does! Does that mean I need to pay it, no it does not!

Do you really expect me to go out of my way to please you after the other chargeback, where you already broke my terms of use and deceived me? I would treat you according to the rules, but no more!

And according to my terms of use, I would not even have to do that. Since a violation breaks the service.
But I am not that mean!

Now have a really good night sleep, so that you can try to spin this in some other direction tomorrow!
I have a paper to pick up from the post office!
Goodnight!

dirge

24 Aug 2012, 08:35

MagicMeatball wrote: Why in the hell would I go through the trouble of shipping it back to you and spending another $25.
Because without proof that you sent it back your claim would fail?

Why would you buy a used 3000 from China through an agent if you're not interested in the key caps? For the price you paid you could get a new one with lazered caps.

The only thing interesting is the coloured mods on that board. Which postal ninjas seem to have.

I don't think Lin knows enough to recognise which bits are valuable on an old keyboard yet.

Christ, you offer a soldering service and are too lazy to put $25 dollars worth of new blues in there and give it a shot with an air can?!?!

Also how the hell are people who live outside America supposed to fill in the gaps in your missing address details? Could you do the same for Lin's country?

You've been caught out, you've made a stupid mistake, but rather than say "sorry temper got the better of me, won't happen again" then make things right, you keep digging that hole!

You slag off DT but how many issues like this come up over here? Well actually you slag off anyone who posts something you don't like. Fossala was right to post it here, would have been covered up otherwise.

What happened to brodawg? He went quiet after you arrived ;) scared that IP may be the same? Or don't want to run between free wifi spots for the sake of your sock puppet?

Give her money back and appoligise

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 10:09

dirge wrote:
MagicMeatball wrote: Why in the hell would I go through the trouble of shipping it back to you and spending another $25.
Because without proof that you sent it back your claim would fail?

Why would you buy a used 3000 from China through an agent if you're not interested in the key caps? For the price you paid you could get a new one with lazered caps.

The only thing interesting is the coloured mods on that board. Which postal ninjas seem to have.

I don't think Lin knows enough to recognise which bits are valuable on an old keyboard yet.

Christ, you offer a soldering service and are too lazy to put $25 dollars worth of new blues in there and give it a shot with an air can?!?!

Also how the hell are people who live outside America supposed to fill in the gaps in your missing address details? Could you do the same for Lin's country?

You've been caught out, you've made a stupid mistake, but rather than say "sorry temper got the better of me, won't happen again" then make things right, you keep digging that hole!

You slag off DT but how many issues like this come up over here? Well actually you slag off anyone who posts something you don't like. Fossala was right to post it here, would have been covered up otherwise.

What happened to brodawg? He went quiet after you arrived ;) scared that IP may be the same? Or don't want to run between free wifi spots for the sake of your sock puppet?

Give her money back and appoligise
You've been nothing but a fucking troll on here since day 1. Get your facts straight you pretentious little cunt.

Nothing on that board was salvageable, there was no reason to keep anything. Holy shit you are fucking dumb.

Colored mods? No, they weren't cherry corp and they were essentially aftermarket. Nothing on the board was worth keeping. So keep making up your stories to cover up the fact that I have presented all the evidence I need. Perhaps you were too fucking lazy to bother to read through the entire post. I am guessing that yes, that is correct.

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 10:11

People like this make me sick.

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 10:13

fossala wrote:People like this make me sick.
+1 troll points to you, sir.

andrewjoy

24 Aug 2012, 10:23

We have a respected member of the community offering constructive arguments and evidence on one side and a kid mouthing off on the other, hmm this is a hard one to figure out.

The way you are trying to defend yourself is just making you look more guilty, if your argument was valid you would not have to result in name calling and using a second account to big yourself up.

And even if there was a problem Lin is not to blame she is simply a 3rd part agent working for you and the seller, is it the delivery persons fault if you get a mean that is not cooked correctly ? No its not its the chef how is this any different.

The extent Lin has don't to to try to sort this out is above and beyond what she could be expected to do, based on this I would be more than happy to deal with her if I wanted an item form that area. I only hope this case has not put her off or upset her too much.
Last edited by andrewjoy on 24 Aug 2012, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

dirge

24 Aug 2012, 10:31

MagicMeatball wrote:You've been nothing but a fucking troll on here since day 1. Get your facts straight you pretentious little cunt.

Nothing on that board was salvageable, there was no reason to keep anything. Holy shit you are fucking dumb.

Colored mods? No, they weren't cherry corp and they were essentially aftermarket. Nothing on the board was worth keeping. So keep making up your stories to cover up the fact that I have presented all the evidence I need. Perhaps you were too fucking lazy to bother to read through the entire post. I am guessing that yes, that is correct.
You're calling me a troll, but directly call me a "pretentious little cunt"?

Even 'if' the board had arrived in the condition Lin sent it in, you'd still be in the wrong here! Get that around your head.

You talk about evidence but you haven't presented any, it's your word against photographs opened at a Post Office in front of it's employees. I've even read the stuff that you deleted, your side is pretty damn shakey. No in fact, shakey isn't even close. You're just a plain liar and a thief.

Hope you get a taste of your own medicine, liar, cheat, dirty fucking theif. How's that for a troll post?

damorgue

24 Aug 2012, 10:36

I had an open mind coming into this and wanted to hear your story before I decided who to believe. The thing is, as has been stated previously in this thread, that your behavior now is more damaging to yourself than whatever might have happened was. Did you MMB get screwed? Fine, say so and present your evidence without harassing and calling names.

As it stands, you are making your case much less believable with that attitude.

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 10:38

dirge wrote:
You're calling me a troll, but directly call me a "pretentious little cunt"?

Even 'if' the board had arrived in the condition Lin sent it in, you'd still be in the wrong here! Get that around your head.

You talk about evidence but you haven't presented any, it's your word against photographs opened at a Post Office in front of it's employees. I've even read the stuff that you deleted, your side is pretty damn shakey. No in fact, shakey isn't even close. You're just a plain liar and a thief.

Hope you get a taste of your own medicine, liar, cheat, dirty fucking theif. How's that for a troll post?
Read through everything again, and also look at my emails as well as my photos. IN THIS THREAD.

MagicMeatball

24 Aug 2012, 10:40

damorgue wrote:I had an open mind coming into this and wanted to hear your story before I decided who to believe. The thing is, as has been stated previously in this thread, that your behavior now is more damaging to yourself than whatever might have happened was. Did you MMB get screwed? Fine, say so and present your evidence without harassing and calling names.

As it stands, you are making your case much less believable with that attitude.
Because I get nothing but trolled on here. Saying bad words doesn't change the facts I presented. I am pissed off, and I am venting here. You wanted the spectacle here on DT for all the trolls to eat up, so here it is.

It's ok when fossala goes off on a cursing rampage in his posts, and nobody says anything. but if I want to vent my frustration on here, I am a bad dude. Cool, sounds about fair.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

24 Aug 2012, 10:44

Oh, so MagicMeatball lives in Nevada?
Well, then it's no surprise a Nevada eBay seller is trying to sell exactly the same keyboard MagicMeatball could not sell here on DT in a thread where he already showed his rather questionable discussion skills.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cherry-G80-2551 ... 0841517384

dirge

24 Aug 2012, 10:47

kbdfr wrote:Oh, so MagicMeatball lives in Nevada?
Well, then it's no surprise a Nevada eBay seller is trying to sell exactly the same keyboard MagicMeatball could not sell here on DT in a thread where he already showed his rather questionable discussion skills.
Should have bought it stripped it and filed a paypal dispute :)

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 10:51

Or use the return address to go over there and kick him in the bollocks.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

24 Aug 2012, 11:00

dirge wrote:
Should have bought it stripped it and filed a paypal dispute :)
Perhaps you are the one who would get it stripped in the first place :lol:

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 11:02

demik wrote:fossala, mind PMing me back/emailing me back or paying since you have time to post here? i'm using my cash to cover your order because i dont want to delay people's orders over one person.
Sorry, I forgot about your email. Once I get the reply to the question the cash will be on it's way. Thanks for bringing it up here not sending me an email like a normal person...

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 11:03

MagicMeatball wrote:
RiGS wrote:Frankly, fossala brought this here. Lin has nothing to do with this. She even requested to close the thread over there.
Come on.. Calling her a bitch wouldn't help your cause.
Fuck fossala, too. He's nothing but a trolling little twat that doesn't hesitate to jump on anyone's shit for any reason, or talk shit about GH at any opportunity.

Lin posted here, so that is why I posted here. Doesn't matter if anything was closed at GH if it just opens again here. So this is my rebuttal. There is no 'cause' that I need helped.
How I am I a troll for warning people about a possible thief in our ranks.

dirge

24 Aug 2012, 11:04

kbdfr wrote: Perhaps you are the one who would get it stripped in the first place :lol:
That would confirm the keyboard ninjas are in Nevada mind....

tinnie

24 Aug 2012, 11:17

sorry.. :oops:
Last edited by tinnie on 24 Aug 2012, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 11:21

tinlong117 wrote:
He live in Las Vegas
It's not cool to disclose where someone lives, even if he is a cunt.

tinnie

24 Aug 2012, 11:26

fossala wrote:
tinlong117 wrote:
He live in Las Vegas
edited

dirge

24 Aug 2012, 11:27

tinlong117 wrote: He live in Las Vegas
Harry just got back from there, said it was fucking great.

fossala
Elite +1

24 Aug 2012, 11:31

dirge wrote:
tinlong117 wrote: He live in Las Vegas
Harry just got back from there, said it was fucking great.
Yeah, too hot I heard. Didn't feel the need for extra layers.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

24 Aug 2012, 11:39

fossala wrote:
tinlong117 wrote:
He live in Las Vegas
You're basically right, of course, but the place where he lives was first disclosed by MagicMeatball himself when posting the mails exchanged with Lin. As a matter of fact, it was contained in a mail from him to her:
[...] Well, they couldn't have tried to deliver it. It never reached Las Vegas [...]

Return to “Off-topic”