[Cancelled] VorTex RACE 75% - EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION

t!ng
Awake Sheep

19 Sep 2012, 18:42

Not yet after my reply to his email. Busy man is busy!

mushabelly

30 Sep 2012, 22:30

Any news? :|

mr_frag

01 Oct 2012, 18:32

Okay, 10 months is enough for me... i want my money back :/

blzkz

03 Oct 2012, 23:23

mr_frag wrote:Okay, 10 months is enough for me... i want my money back :/
Sixty said "it's too expesive for me get the money back by IBAN transfer"

But I think it is not our fault he dont want use paypal anymore. As he got our money in his bank account he can use his paypal account to refound the money as "gift". I sent money to friends like that and i never had issues with paypal :S

Daemon Raccoon

04 Oct 2012, 05:43

Except that his Paypal has been closed without the chance of being reopened, which is why the IBAN option was suggested.

blzkz

04 Oct 2012, 10:24

Daemon Raccoon wrote:Except that his Paypal has been closed without the chance of being reopened, which is why the IBAN option was suggested.
No, he said

. As of last Tuesday, PayPal has released the bank account lock and
has allowed me to withdraw the entire funds (minus PayPal fees) to the
associated account. So now I have most of the money back and finally
out of the greedy claws of PayPal.

So he has the money, he can open another paypal account and refund the money.

7bit

04 Oct 2012, 10:40

blzkz wrote:...

I don't think this is possible. He would need another identity to do that.

blzkz

04 Oct 2012, 10:48

7bit wrote:
blzkz wrote:...

I don't think this is possible. He would need another identity to do that.
He only needs another bank account, I have two verified paypal accounts

cactux

04 Oct 2012, 11:09

[Account and posts deleted on request]

Sugoi

05 Oct 2012, 13:54

mr_frag wrote:Okay, 10 months is enough for me... i want my money back :/
My patience is beginning to wear thin too...

The thing is there has been no update/news since his e-mail sent on August 21st.
I replied to that e-mail and also asked some questions like how things will probably be going from now on in his opinion, etc.. However, no response from him so far. :-|

I sent him another e-mail a couple of days ago. If there is still no news I'm going to pull out too.

Btw., has anyone here, who wanted a refund, got their money back already?

t!ng
Awake Sheep

05 Oct 2012, 15:02

He hasn't sent money back to me neither.

Sugoi

05 Oct 2012, 16:28

t!ng wrote:He hasn't sent money back to me neither.
You live in Germany, right?

I understand that transnational bank transfers may incur high fees, however, I don't see this problem with someone living in the same country as sixty does...

t!ng
Awake Sheep

05 Oct 2012, 16:30

Yeah, I'm wondering, too. But I think I am not the only one and sixty has his reasons.

Just wondering where he is and why he hasn't come online since his email.

Vierax

05 Oct 2012, 17:25

Sugoi wrote:I understand that transnational bank transfers may incur high fees, …
I don't for EU countries which share the same money. I think that EU transfer between € countries are already free when you do it from the Web.

Sugoi

05 Oct 2012, 18:09

t!ng wrote:Yeah, I'm wondering, too. But I think I am not the only one and sixty has his reasons.

Just wondering where he is and why he hasn't come online since his email.
Well, he surely does have his reasons. And it surely is none of our business what difficulties or problems he's going through. However, we haven't heard a peep from him ever since he informed us that the money got released! And that was more than a month ago.

*sighs* I was probably just too naive thinking that things would finally get going when Paypal reluctantly let go of the money...

If anyone knows more about the situation than me and t!ng (like probably dirge?). Please, fill us in.

Vierax wrote: I don't for EU countries which share the same money. I think that EU transfer between € countries are already free when you do it from the Web.
Yeah, I figured so since there are laws regulating this. However, that's apparently not the issue if not even people living in the very same country as sixty have gotten their money back so far...

Vierax

05 Oct 2012, 20:24

Yeah, I figured so since there are laws regulating this. However, that's apparently not the issue if not even people living in the very same country as sixty have gotten their money back so far...
I figured that's not the issue that's why I told that : With 2 different small account in French banks, I have no fees if I order an online transfer in € so that couldn't be the issue ;)

Fanatic

07 Oct 2012, 13:02

The longer his silence continues the more I am concerned with his motives. He has now had possession of all of our cash since the 14th August and has made no attempt since the initial email to make contact with ANYONE (as far as I am aware).

My concern is the lack of effort on his part to even communicate with us. If he has personal issues it takes NO EFFORT to communicate such.

The situation just 'feels' wrong. I know for a fact if it was me on the other end of this I would be making EVERY effort to reassure and keep in communication with people.

webwit
Wild Duck

07 Oct 2012, 13:45

Relax, sixty is not trying to swindle you, he simply can't contact you because he is offline. I don't know when he can get back online, but if he cannot by the end of this month, I'll take over the money back procedure for those who cannot wait any longer.

Fanatic

07 Oct 2012, 14:38

webwit wrote:Relax, sixty is not trying to swindle you, he simply can't contact you because he is offline. I don't know when he can get back online, but if he cannot by the end of this month, I'll take over the money back procedure for those who cannot wait any longer.
So long as someone is aware of what is going on it is certainly easier to relax. Being left in the dark you can understand my/our concerns. Unless you were stuck in a very deep hole, it would be near impossible to not get online in this day and age - even if just to post a quick reply.

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Oct 2012, 21:18

Sixty contacted me, and he has received the paypal funds and will be back to attend to this group buy and his bulging PM inbox. There are some good reasons for his offline time, but I can't elaborate because of the private nature of these. Please a little more patience.

blzkz

22 Oct 2012, 21:04

webwit wrote:Sixty contacted me, and he has received the paypal funds and will be back to attend to this group buy and his bulging PM inbox. There are some good reasons for his offline time, but I can't elaborate because of the private nature of these. Please a little more patience.
We know that, but we paid in January :/ and some of us need that money by now (200€ aprox from me :/ )

inSilica

22 Oct 2012, 21:48

I really hope some of these order do go through :) ... and the keycap orders ...

prava

23 Oct 2012, 13:43

inSilica wrote:I really hope some of these order do go through :) ... and the keycap orders ...
Can you read? Nothing will get through. In plain words: we will (probably) get our money back, but without fees so...

blzkz

05 Nov 2012, 22:50

nothing yet? ffs...

t!ng
Awake Sheep

05 Nov 2012, 23:10

iSad :/

webwit
Wild Duck

05 Nov 2012, 23:15

webwit wrote:Sixty contacted me, and he has received the paypal funds and will be back to attend to this group buy and his bulging PM inbox. There are some good reasons for his offline time, but I can't elaborate because of the private nature of these. Please a little more patience.
Sixty is not able yet to handle this group buy because of health related issues. He contacted Vortex to check the possibilities to get the keyboards for those still interested, but hasn't received an answer.
Because of that, consider this groupbuy cancelled.

Getting your money back:

I'm taking over the money back procedure for those who really need their money back now or really need closure and can't wait any longer.

If you're in Europe and can receive IBAN payments, send me a PM with the following details to get your money back:

The outstanding amount (check your paypal email receipt if you have it), your name, your IBAN, the BIC of your bank, and your country.

I don't have paypal, but if you're outside the Euro zone, send me a PM and I'll check the costs for a wire transfer or arrange someone with paypal to forward the amount. Inside the Euro/IBAN zone, there are no payment costs.

Note that I don't have access to sixty's administration, so if you can, please wait for his return instead.

Thion

08 Nov 2012, 15:10

Money already arrived.
Thank you, very much appreciated ;)

TeNSHi

14 Nov 2012, 10:24

Money received, thanks webwit!!!!

dirge

14 Nov 2012, 10:58

Any news on when Sixty expects to be back and posting?

blzkz

14 Nov 2012, 16:18

Money received here too, thank you very much webwit!

Return to “Group buys”