KBC Poker - Final Order List - CHECK YOUR ORDER AND CONFIRM

sixty
Gasbag Guru

03 Apr 2011, 14:16

This is the final list of people who managed to post within the deadline. People who cancelled their order have been removed. If you still find yourself on the list, despite having cancelled your oroder, please let me know. Also do check for your name and see if your order matches with what you actually want. I will allow slight changes for the next few days, but will begin to send out invoices on the upcoming Monday (2011/04/04). Please make sure to report any problems in this thread.

Only post in here if there is an issue with your order (wrong item, wrong country) - Do not post if everything is correct

PS: I apologize for having this only up as a screenshot - but it is too much work right now to arrange everything neatly in pure text form, and I lack the time to do so.

Parabellum

03 Apr 2011, 14:56

I fear I must cancel my order due to recent events, sorry.

Grond

03 Apr 2011, 15:10

I also PMd you to cancel my order, but I'm still in the list.

Grond 1xBlue Italy

ktkr

03 Apr 2011, 15:13

Grond wrote:I also PMd you to cancel my order, but I'm still in the list.
+1

sixty
Gasbag Guru

03 Apr 2011, 15:51

Fixed

runeazn

03 Apr 2011, 16:30

RunZeAzn

lolwut?

Swede

03 Apr 2011, 16:30

Right Item.
Right country.
Will adress and so forth be sent to you on a later date?

ripster

03 Apr 2011, 17:20

runeazn wrote:RunZeAzn

lolwut?

Should have been Princess runeazn.
Last edited by ripster on 03 Apr 2011, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

runeazn

03 Apr 2011, 17:26

>_>...

Taietzel

03 Apr 2011, 19:53

Confirmed .. waiting for the next step.

hoggy

03 Apr 2011, 20:39

Confirmed - Thanks.

[edit: should have read the post properly - sorry]
Last edited by hoggy on 04 Apr 2011, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

Parabellum

03 Apr 2011, 21:56

Taietzel wrote:Confirmed .. waiting for the next step.
hoggy wrote:Confirmed - Thanks.

About that..
sixty wrote:Only post in here if there is an issue with your order (wrong item, wrong country) - Do not post if everything is correct

eliOcs

04 Apr 2011, 12:27

I confirm my order.

edit.

I just read that only issue are supposed to be posted here, sorry I was mislead by the thread title.

mr_frag

04 Apr 2011, 17:03

My nick is mr_frag, not mx_frag, only if you have oproblem sending PM or somethig like this. The keyboard and country is right ;)

LastChance

04 Apr 2011, 17:37

Hi there.
Im totaly new here and i whant to know, is there any chance to get a cancelled order for me?
I would buy a MX-Red one and shipping to germany.

This account is a very fast made account, my e-mail in there is inactive, so play post a PM, ty. ^^

sixty
Gasbag Guru

04 Apr 2011, 18:47

LastChance wrote:Hi there.
Im totaly new here and i whant to know, is there any chance to get a cancelled order for me?
I would buy a MX-Red one and shipping to germany.

This account is a very fast made account, my e-mail in there is inactive, so play post a PM, ty. ^^
Done - But please change your email to something that works, because invoices are being sent to the forum e-mail.

rouston

04 Apr 2011, 19:51

Have you already sent invoices? because I haven't received anything yet.

prava

05 Apr 2011, 02:36

Is there any chance you could add one MX Blue to my list? It would be 1 x MX Red + 1 x MX Blue. If its not I'm ok with the red ;)

BTW: haven't received any invoice yet.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

05 Apr 2011, 02:52

invoices will go out sometime this week, some already went out. probably will proceed sending in the order of the list above.

vhaarr

05 Apr 2011, 13:43

Just a heads up that my name is misspelled in your spreadsheet :)
Double a's, double r's!

Minskleip

05 Apr 2011, 14:34

I'm an error :( I'm in Ireland!

runeazn

06 Apr 2011, 23:17

My name is spelled wrongly.

Brian8bit

06 Apr 2011, 23:52

These pants are to tight!

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Apr 2011, 09:49

Updated the list. I also added shipping costs. So you can already check what type of money you will have to prepare. I am very busy lately, but most likely all of the invoices will go out today. Please make sure to check your email.

Brian8bit

07 Apr 2011, 11:20

Packchen, Paket, R packchen, R paket. What does that mean?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Apr 2011, 11:33

forgot to translate that before publishing :D

As from the invoice email:
Based on your location, I can offer the following shipping options:
-------------------------------------------
1 - DHL Päckchen mit Nachweis EUR $cost1
2 - DHL Paket EUR $cost2

"DHL Päckchen mit Nachweis" is a small parcel (up to 2kg) with the "proof of shipment" option added as a service (EUR 2,00 fee). I have to add this extra service to protect myself from potential DHL screwups and scam attempts. The running time for the "DHL Päckchen" is between 3-7 days on average, but can take up to 14 days depending on location. Please note that this type of shipment cannot be traced online. The DHL Paket offers the same protection as the DHL Päckchen, but additionally is under a higher insurance policy and can be traced online. The running time on average is between 2-5 days, based on your location.

Brian8bit

07 Apr 2011, 11:43

So I'm looking at €153 for tracking?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Apr 2011, 11:45

Brian8bit wrote:So I'm looking at €153 for tracking?
153 Euro would be your total price, including fully traceable and insured shipping of up to 5kgs.

prava

07 Apr 2011, 12:28

Thanks for all the time you are taking to make this, sixty ;)

I have one question, and one suggestion:
Question: as different mecanisms have different ETA's (any confirmation on them?) I believe you will wait until you have all the keyboards one user required in order to send them together. Am I correct?

Suggestion: it would be chaos if DHL started messing around losing stuff...so I believe the best thing would be only to offer the trackable-insurance shipment: cost raise goes up between 4 and 7% between size order (well, less if you asked for more than 2 keyboards), which is nothing, and you get to do less work (by only using one shipping option), and we are all insured that the transaction will end as we expect.

Anyway, count me in for the "good" shipment. I don't believe anybody thats looking into expensive keyboards will take any chances in order to save...mmm...7€ :roll: :roll: :roll:

PS: another thing, will you check the keyboards before sending them? I know this will be a PITA, but I would pay an extra just to make sure they keyboards are fully functional as it would be a huge problem if we found out they were not once we got them here.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

07 Apr 2011, 12:39

prava wrote:Thanks for all the time you are taking to make this, sixty ;)
It turned out more work than I expected, but I am happy, as long as the communitiy is :)
prava wrote: I have one question, and one suggestion:
Question: as different mecanisms have different ETA's (any confirmation on them?) I believe you will wait until you have all the keyboards one user required in order to send them together. Am I correct?
I'm not sure on this myself yet - I hope to be receiving the ones with the faster production time first in a separate shipment. Since our order will be needed to be split into several orders anyway, it might just work out that way!
prava wrote: Suggestion: it would be chaos if DHL started messing around losing stuff...so I believe the best thing would be only to offer the trackable-insurance shipment: cost raise goes up between 4 and 7% between size order (well, less if you asked for more than 2 keyboards), which is nothing, and you get to do less work (by only using one shipping option), and we are all insured that the transaction will end as we expect.
Right - This is already the case, since the "Nachweis" allows me to prove that the parcel has been sent. It just is not trackable online, but might still be trackable by phone in some cases. Some people (one?) asked for me to offer totally uninsured shipping, which I of course would never do, since it can get me into a lot of trouble in case of a second DHLpocalypse or by simply running into a scammer.
prava wrote: PS: another thing, will you check the keyboards before sending them? I know this will be a PITA, but I would pay an extra just to make sure they keyboards are fully functional as it would be a huge problem if we found out they were not once we got them here.
Yes. I will check the keyboards before sending them out for technical defects. I will not be able to check every single switch of every single MX Blue board to see if it clicks, but I will do a general quality control. If there turn out to be bad boards on arrival, I will handle the RMA with the VorTex guys or in some cases (broken switch or similar) repair the keyboard myself if possible.

Return to “Group buys”