Round 7 / ALGOL-style / Deadline 2018-11-30

valniro

Unread post by valniro » 24 Nov 2018, 19:31

7bit wrote:
valniro wrote: @7bit I cleared my order and issued a refund to 7bot on October 7th and I still got nothing, do I need to do something else?
We are working on it ...
Is it possible to know what's blocking the refund? Almost 2 months have gone by since my refund request.

fireworm

Unread post by fireworm » 14 Dec 2018, 01:16

Passed the deadline, any updates?

coffeetv

Unread post by coffeetv » 28 Dec 2018, 14:53

valniro wrote:
7bit wrote:
valniro wrote: @7bit I cleared my order and issued a refund to 7bot on October 7th and I still got nothing, do I need to do something else?
We are working on it ...
Is it possible to know what's blocking the refund? Almost 2 months have gone by since my refund request.
Along these same lines. I sent a REFUND message to 7bot awhile back now and just want to be sure I've done everything I need to on my end. I understand that it's a process.

7bit

Re: Round 7 / ALGOL-style / Deadline 2018-11-30

Unread post by 7bit » 09 Jan 2019, 13:28

Sorry for not posting for such a long time!
:oops:

But I had a lot of other things to do.

If you still want to order from the bot, sadly the notification emails no longer contain any content. Since the bot has no login system at its website, the only way to order is via encrypted email. Within a few days, I will set something up, so you can message the bot via email.

valniro

Unread post by valniro » Yesterday, 21:38

I'm still waiting for my refund (requested on 3rd October), I've been waiting for more than 3 months, what can possibly be causing such a huge delay?

Muirium
µ

Unread post by Muirium » Yesterday, 21:43

The forum update broke 7bot.

Aaand the PayPal collection / refund system 7bit uses (based on volunteers) is always a rollercoaster at the best of times.

valniro

Unread post by valniro » Yesterday, 22:04

After all this time that’s not really a good excuse.

Return to “Group buys”