Silent Switches and heavy Springs, Europe

Shihatsu

Silent Switches and heavy Springs, Europe

Unread post by Shihatsu » 11 Aug 2018, 18:15

Heya!
I intend to start my first custom board, and originally I had the plan to use some Wodan-sourced MX-Blacks (no vintage ones but almost as smooth). The thing is: I gotta desolder those ones before I can start. This will take a while, and I want to start as soon as the goods arrive, so I thought about it a while and decided I will buy a second plate, PCB and set of switches for my board. For that purpose I try to find some spare silent blacks or silent reds preferbly available from Europe, and also some heavy springs (the heavier the better, even greens are kinda soft for me) for those switches. I need somewhere between 80 and 100 pieces of each and would love to find someone who can sell me those switches. I don't think that this will work out, but I thought I should at least give it a try...

scottc

Unread post by scottc » 11 Aug 2018, 18:17

If this is for the SKB, you can order from Wodan now and have plenty and plenty of time before it arrives - the order hasn't been submitted yet and it'll be a month before it can ship.

AdrianMan

Unread post by AdrianMan » 11 Aug 2018, 21:35

Pm'd. I also have like 60 mx vintage blacks springs but they might be too light from what yoy are saying

10ko

Unread post by 10ko » 12 Aug 2018, 10:53

I can offer MX grey vintage, non vintage or spring.

Shihatsu

Unread post by Shihatsu » 12 Aug 2018, 18:33

scottc wrote: If this is for the SKB, you can order from Wodan now and have plenty and plenty of time before it arrives - the order hasn't been submitted yet and it'll be a month before it can ship.
I allready got one board from Wodan as donor board, that is not the problem here - the "problem" is that I will have to do something really annoying to get even started.
AdrianMan wrote: Pm'd. I also have like 60 mx vintage blacks springs but they might be too light from what yoy are saying
Replied!
10ko wrote: I can offer MX grey vintage, non vintage or spring.
I always wanted to try thos, albeit they do not fit my goal "silent" I am interested. How many can you offer and what will be the price?

10ko

Unread post by 10ko » 13 Aug 2018, 18:32

I have more than 160 non vintage and 30 free springs.

Prelim

Unread post by Prelim » 13 Aug 2018, 19:17

a friend of mine (@Zylkan) is selling MX Silent blacks here: f-o-r-s-a-l-e-f58/cherry-vintage-dsa-bl ... 12753.html

as for the springs, I might have regular MX black ones... but I have to check my stock first ;)

Return to “Want to buy”