- Location: The Netherlands
- Main keyboard: whatever I'm reviewing next :p
- Main mouse: a cheap Logitech
- Favorite switch: Alps SKCM Blue
- DT Pro Member: -
Today we look at an extremely heinous invention from Datalux, formerly MEI. It's absolutely awful and I hate every bit of it. Which probably means you'll all love it :p . Hope you enjoy the video!
- [ XMIT ]
- Location: Austin, TX area
- Main keyboard: XMIT Hall Effect
- Main mouse: CST L-Trac Trackball
- Favorite switch: XMIT 60g Tactile Hall Effect
- DT Pro Member: 0093
Still better than Cherry MY or Key Tronic foam and foil buckling rubber sleeve. Chyros has another excellent rant about those.
- Location: United States
- Main keyboard: Wyse WY-60
- Main mouse: Mitsumi ECM-S3902
- Favorite switch: Alps and Alps clones
- DT Pro Member: 0212
I think why Keytronic F&F is so scratchy is because the housings deform over time. They made way too snug a fit between the housings and the cutouts.