|Layouts||Asian 101, semi-ISO|
|Keyswitches||Tai-Hao APC series, Alps SKBM White|
|Weight||1250 g (with cable)|
F21-7D is a model of keyboard from Tai-Hao that typically uses Tai-Hao APC series switches. This model is targeted towards gamers, and features optional high-grip rubber keys on the WASD and cursor keys (typically orange, but also found in red).
F21-7D is derived from model F21HQ, itself derived from Tai-Hao TH-5539-8 (AKA model APC-8). The specification differs between OEM customers; features advertised include 18-key rollover (found to be 8KRO during testing) and programmability. The keycaps are black with laser printing.
Multiple companies have sold this keyboard under their own brands. Tai-Hao also sell the keyboard under their own Clicker brand.
|Clicker F21-7D||APC BSW 055WH depicted|
|AZiO Levetron Clicker (KB528U)||APC BSW 070WH (per the box)||This is advertised as 18KRO, but was found to be 8KRO during testing. The rubber WASD and arrow keys are non-optional with this variant. The only depiction of the switches shows them to be Alps SKBM White instead of Tai-Hao APC series.|
|Rosewill Striker RK-6000||Likely APC BSW 055WH|
|Wintek WK750||APC BSW 055WH|
Unbranded version reportedly sold by Wintek, marked as model WK750, and manufactured in 2011. The switches are indicated as APC BSW 055WH on the box, and appear to be the older teal colour (although some photos are closer to sky blue).
- KBtalKing — ★★Wintek-WK-750類ALPS軸(藍軸)★★
- Correspondence with Tai-Hao, 2017-09-07
- Custom PC Review — AZiO Levetron Clicker Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Rosewill — Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000 - Mechanical Keyboard - Programmable Keys, Anti-Ghosting Features, and 10 Profiles
- MechanicalKeyboards.com — Tai-Hao F21-7D Mechanical Keyboard (Hybrid (mech / membrane))